Author Topic: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  (Read 17459 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2007, 05:30:44 PM »
Nah, it just means back then I really didn't pay attention and like I said......he was a good salesmen.
Yea, I mean you are not allowed to switch parties and get a better/different perspective.  Remember that.   ::)  Don't worry Joe.  Taking hits from two "Repubs"  ::) who call out everything that the US government does is the better way to go.  They must be right about everything.
Squishy face retard

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
hey man, I don't know who I'm voting for.

I understand the war is for oil, and 911 was needed for war, etc.

I just get pissed off when people who haven't looked at the 911 evidence will call it crazy.  I mean, it's asinine.  I don't know why I argue it here.  Mr I will spend the rest of his life calling it crazy, as his co-workers, clients, friends, and fmaily all LOOK at the evidence and realize shit, they *did* let it happen and stifle the investigation. 

Joe, you admit you "didn't pay attention" and voted for a scumbag like Clinton. I contend that you haven't "paid attention" to the 911 evidence, and challenge you to look at it.

To decline means you prefer to not "pay attention".  You're no better than a liberal at that point - at least they do their fvckin research.

240, I have watched just about all the vids since I started posting here and I still don't buy into your theory. Not because I refuse to, but because I simply can't grasp an act like that in America. I think people like you that sit here all day and hear nothing else start to believe it, that is simple psychology. Tell someone something over and over and they will eventually believe it to be true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
I simply can't grasp an act like that in America.

Okay.  Can you grasp an act like that in OTHER nations?

Do you believe leaders of other nations would engage in a small self-attack if it meant access to trillions in oil and gret world position?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »
240, I have watched just about all the vids since I started posting here and I still don't buy into your theory. Not because I refuse to, but because I simply can't grasp an act like that in America. I think people like you that sit here all day and hear nothing else start to believe it, that is simple psychology. Tell someone something over and over and they will eventually believe it to be true.
There is no way that a conspiracy of that magnitude could be kept under wraps.  Aside from the money needed to pay people off, there is no way that all those people could keep their mouths shut.  Add into the foray the allegations that there were missile blasts (of which there is no proof) and that flight 93 passengers are still alive (families must be good fakers in terms of sorrow).  Just consider the source EGJ.
Squishy face retard

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2007, 05:38:52 PM »
Yea, I mean you are not allowed to switch parties and get a better/different perspective. 
/quote]

Was John Kerry allowed to change his position on Bush's war?

Hummmmm..... I smell another hypocrite.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2007, 05:41:02 PM »
Okay.  Can you grasp an act like that in OTHER nations?

Do you believe leaders of other nations would engage in a small self-attack if it meant access to trillions in oil and gret world position?

That is where you liberals lose middle americans. You compare our great nation to other nations and that just isn't right. I could see a hugo chavez/Iran/Russia do something like that but not an England/canada/italy/france/japan etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2007, 05:43:26 PM »
That is where you liberals lose middle americans. You compare our great nation to other nations and that just isn't right. I could see a hugo chavez/Iran/Russia do something like that but not an England/canada/italy/france/japan etc.

Please tell me why Russia would do it but Italy would not.
Please tell me why Chavez would do it but Japan would not.

You made the statement.  back it up.  Both are large soverign nations, and both's leaders have one job: Do what is best for their people and nation's longterm interests.

In a utilitarian sense (where will the nation be in 50 years) 911 was a jackpot for US energy interests.
Tell me why some nations would make this sacrifice and others wouldn't.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
Yea, I mean you are not allowed to switch parties and get a better/different perspective. 
/quote]

Was John Kerry allowed to change his position on Bush's war?

Hummmmm..... I smell another hypocrite.
Switching parties-which can def be done in a lifetime for a number of reasons-compared to switching positions for votes is a big difference.  Kerry's reasons are obvious (for votes) but yet he still went on to say that bin Laden should die for what he did. 
Squishy face retard

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
Switching parties is allowed.........changing your position on Bush's war, which was based on proven lies .........is not allowed.

Ok, I finally understand.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
Switching parties is allowed.........changing your position on Bush's war, which was based on proven lies .........is not allowed.

No, and I never said anything about Kerry, you did.  Don't put words in my mouth.  Kerry signed off on the war and then flip flopped to garner votes, which is not admirable IMO.  I know old timers who voted Dem for Kennedy and then voted Repub after him until the present.  How is that even comparable?  Many people in America start out as Dems (esp college kids) and end up becoming more conservative/Repub as they age, although there are plenty of Libs too.  The two are not even close.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2007, 06:05:29 PM »
There is no way that a conspiracy of that magnitude could be kept under wraps.  Aside from the money needed to pay people off, there is no way that all those people could keep their mouths shut.  Add into the foray the allegations that there were missile blasts (of which there is no proof) and that flight 93 passengers are still alive (families must be good fakers in terms of sorrow).  Just consider the source EGJ.

Oh, the reason it didn't happen is "nobody could keep it a secret"?

What kind of flatfoot simp ass are you?  it's fucking easy.  If you wanted to do it, you would pull it off, then put everyone involved in a plane and drop it in the ocean.  how fucking hard is that?  Stop allowing small logistical hypothetical non-issues to distract you from the topic.  Why did WTC7 fall in under 7 seconds, cappy?

Just consider the source EGJ.

Either tell me why WTC7 fell, or go fvck your mother.  We're playing nice and you get insulting.  okay, tell me how WTC7 fell, please.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
Oh, the reason it didn't happen is "nobody could keep it a secret"?

What kind of flatfoot simp ass are you?  it's fucking easy.  If you wanted to do it, you would pull it off, then put everyone involved in a plane and drop it in the ocean.  how fucking hard is that?  Stop allowing small logistical hypothetical non-issues to distract you from the topic.  Why did WTC7 fall in under 7 seconds, cappy?

Either tell me why WTC7 fell, or go fvck your mother.  We're playing nice and you get insulting.  okay, tell me how WTC7 fell, please.
Rob, 1.) I never mentioned your name so you have gotten personal and I have not 2.) I am realistic in thinking that there are more than "small logistical issues" to carry out.  Massive payouts, gag orders to civilians, etc would not be possible.  No clear evidence of missiles anywhere.  Fuzzy images (much like the fake Bin Laden tape you referenced) from different 9/11 areas are not conclusive in the least.  I am not getting into a 9/11 discussion with you because of reasons we have already discussed.  Don't know about WTC 7.  How many seconds on WTC 1 and 2?
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
Rob, 1.) I never mentioned your name so you have gotten personal and I have not 2.) I am realistic in thinking that there are more than "small logistical issues" to carry out.  Massive payouts, gag orders to civilians, etc would not be possible.  No clear evidence of missiles anywhere.  Fuzzy images (much like the fake Bin Laden tape you referenced) from different 9/11 areas are not conclusive in the least.  I am not getting into a 9/11 discussion with you because of reasons we have already discussed.  Don't know about WTC 7.  How many seconds on WTC 1 and 2?

1 and 2 fell in under ten seconds. 

And I don't care about proving anyone wrong, I'd just like to see a second investigation.  I know we're not going to convict anyone on internet videos (and prob not in court ever either).  but come on dude, why didn't they grill the FAA Supervisor who destroyed the recordings that morning?  Why didn't they grill the NORAD guy who got caught lying about when they found out?  WHy hide 85 videotapes of teh pentagon, when the physical evidence says missile (you saw the hole) and witnesses were all over the place on what they saw?  Planes can't turn on those dimes like flight 77... and to hit the very office where all the people behind the missing 2.3 trillion and everyone who planned that day's coincidental drills.... come on!  It reeks!

I know i can't effect 911 outcome, so I don't care about that.  And I know i'm not convicting anyone or proving anything - i never said i was.  I just show cause for need of a second investigation, here on getbig because I like to argue history.  When dickheads who haven't researched it tell me i'm stupid, it pisses me off.  It shouldn't.  I try to walk away, and did for several months if anyone had noticed.  Then I get a new round of folks calling it rediculous when honestly... 3 planes bringing 8 buildings that day... THAT is rediculous.  Not testing metals for explosives residue when WC7 LOOKS like explosives... THAT is redicuolus.

eh, screw it.  i said i was done arguing 911 and got sucked back into it.  i'm done now.

When asshats tell me i'm crazy, that pisses me off and i like to argue.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2007, 07:18:54 PM »
and sorry about the mother part :)   It was a random hurled response to what i saw as an attack.

while i know 911 will never be solved officially, it sure is fun watching it come out in chunks tonight.  Al Gore caught his tongue tonight - ALMOST mentioned it as Bush's BIG mistake as 911....

remember that gore said in dec 06 to a washington mag (quarterly maybe?) that Bush knew and didn't act.

The Coach

« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »
I believe Mr Hate voted for Bill Clinton. That makes him a flaming liberal in my book.

If I were a Liberal I'd promptly seek physiciatric help after I got out of the hospital for attempted suicide!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2007, 02:32:12 AM »
If I were a Liberal I'd promptly seek physiciatric help after I got out of the hospital for attempted suicide!

Anytime you need to "checkout" from your facility with a weekend pass.......Let me know, I'd be happy to supply you with a written excuse.  ;D 

The Coach

« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
Anytime you need to "checkout" from your facility with a weekend pass.......Let me know, I'd be happy to supply you with a written excuse.  ;D 

Ok, that was funny :D

The Coach

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »
Joe, you endorse murder here.   By voting for those who you'd know did it, you are enabling it and are therefore morally culpable.   I find it shocking that you don't believe liberals can go to heaven, but you would proudly vote for people you know killed innocents here.   You endorse murder here.  I said I wouldn't rag on you anymore, so I'll let it go now.  Just thought you'd put what is right, and what God would want, over your hate for libs. I guess not.

Rob, that statement was fucked up and I'll respond after I'm done this morning, that was over the top, you and Rosie O'Donnell need to pull your heads out of those CT sites and wake up, one of the reasons she got fired was because of making accusations that she couldn't support....wake the hell up Rob!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »
Rob, that statement was fucked up and I'll respond after I'm done this morning, that was over the top, you and Rosie O'Donnell need to pull your heads out of those CT sites and wake up, one of the reasons she got fired was because of making accusations that she couldn't support....wake the hell up Rob!

Joe, you just told us that IF repubs did 911, you would vote to keep them in power.

That is an endorsement of murder.

I said *IF* nice and big.  We don't know *IF* it was an inside job.  We know there are major holes in the story a second investigation would clear up.  I presented you witha hypothetical and you answered.

I'm not making an accusation here.  So your rosie analogy was odd.  If you had WATCHED Rosie instead of just regurgitating what Fox tells you, you'd see she DOESN"T ACCUSE BUSH of 911... she only shows the evidence that bombs went off in the foot of towers 1/2 (seismic and eyewitness testimony), and asks how WTC7 fell.   Rosie isn't making 9/11 political - she is sticking with evidence (which I don't think you want to argue, as she would pwn you up and down).

You speak on 911 skepticism as crazy, but you don't understand their evidence.  You speak on Rosie as crazy, but you just misstated her position on 9/11.  You're telling me to "wake the hell up", but you have the facts wrong.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2007, 09:00:48 AM »

That's kind of offensive dude.

liberal, progressive
noun.
a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties.

How can anyone be against the protection of civil liberties?

I'm all about them... Isn't that what we're fighting a war over?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »

Isn't that what we're fighting a war over?

Sadly no.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2007, 12:38:39 PM »

Because they are racist, sexist, self-centered, fearful, take your pick.  The Republican party thrives on these characteristics.
Stick out your tongue.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
That's kind of offensive dude.

liberal, progressive
noun.
a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties.

I'm all about them... Isn't that what we're fighting a war over?

liberals pick and choose the civil liberties they want to defend, what about my right to worship where I please? If I were muslim they would defend it, but dang sure not christians
gotta love life

The Coach

« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2007, 04:02:22 PM »
Because they are racist, sexist, self-centered, fearful, take your pick.  The Republican party thrives on these characteristics.

You're freaking high (thus the name "LSD") when was the last time a Democratic Pres appointed an african american to his cabinet, you're party are the one's that keep Robert"KKK" Bird in office, and it was YOUR President that fucked an intern then lied to the world about, and you damn well right we're fearful, we're not treasonist sympathizers like YOUR party.

Hey Rob, would you consider LSD's post "labeling"..................I sure as fuck would >:(!

The Coach

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »

Nothing proved bud.......sorry. You want to put the balme on someone, put it on Clinton and Tenet.