Author Topic: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  (Read 17592 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »
daughter,

The way you disrespect the role of parents is disgusting.

It's actually much simpler than that Mrs. Doubtfire.  I simply don't respect you. 

Now quit screwing around on the internet and go cook dinner.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2007, 08:28:43 PM »
Maybe, but when they needed some work done AT WEST POINT... They brought me in... They didn't do it there.

I flew up to NY, drove around the Hudson River Valley, crossed a bridge... drove up to the front gate, gave them my name, and drove on in and did work that THEY could not accomplish at the time.

Now... I'm not going to talk about officers or enlisted men... I'm going to talk about people.

There are many intelligent people in the Military, who join because of a sense of duty or devotion, there are also many people who join due to depravity and are simply trying to better themselves.

Just because they are "deprived" though, doesn't make them less intelligent than anyone else... perhaps they didn't get a foundation for advancement from their home life growing up, perhaps they truly were in an social environment that didn't reward success...

It doesn't make them less intelligent.

Do I believe that "military intelligence" is an oxymoron... sometimes... Sure. Look at the hell that is Iraq.

Do I think that there is ANY statistical information that says that people in the military are "less" intelligent than anywhere else. No.

Many people join the military to get a GI Bill, so they can get out and afford their education... That makes them smart enough to stay out of debt.

Are there idiots anywhere... of course. There are idiots in the Military (I think our wonderful Commander in Chief is a prime example of idiocy in the Military), HOWEVER, you can't say that there are more or less intelligent people in the real world.

I see idiots walking around every day... and there's more than one on these boards.

So, for anyone to make a blanket statement like that... FOR or AGAINST... is silly.

I agree.  Well said Tu. 

Note to 240:  Take notes.  Here is another smart liberal who can express himself without ad hominem. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2007, 04:14:44 AM »
It's actually much simpler than that Mrs. Doubtfire.  I simply don't respect you. 

Now quit screwing around on the internet and go cook dinner.  

The labels you use denigrate all parents.

Daughter.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:42 AM »
Goddam I go away for a few days and u guys come up with a great thread...hey assmonkey..LSD or whatever the fuck..I have 1 MA and working on number two. I was a double major in college. You have guys like enigma who is an MD. I had a guy in my platoon when I was in an Armor unit who joined so he could finish his phD. I am working with guys all day long who have MA's and working on doctorates. The leaders of all our major corporations are bending of backwards to hire guys with military experience. Go into many Home Depots and the manage was an ex military officer. GE is full of guys. We run this country..not because we pull triggers but because of our leadership abilities. A quality that is sorely lacking in the civilian sector. Once again u prove ur an idiot.
L

The Coach

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2007, 08:41:09 AM »
Goddam I go away for a few days and u guys come up with a great thread...hey assmonkey..LSD or whatever the fuck..I have 1 MA and working on number two. I was a double major in college. You have guys like enigma who is an MD. I had a guy in my platoon when I was in an Armor unit who joined so he could finish his phD. I am working with guys all day long who have MA's and working on doctorates. The leaders of all our major corporations are bending of backwards to hire guys with military experience. Go into many Home Depots and the manage was an ex military officer. GE is full of guys. We run this country..not because we pull triggers but because of our leadership abilities. A quality that is sorely lacking in the civilian sector. Once again u prove ur an idiot.

But it seems Enigma thinks if you're not an MD you have a "shit job" and have "no money" :-\!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »
But it seems Enigma thinks if you're not an MD you have a "shit job" and have "no money" :-\!

I don't know Enigma, but if that's what he truly thinks... he's just wrong.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2007, 01:07:54 PM »
I don't know Enigma, but if that's what he truly thinks... he's just wrong.

If he is any bit educated I'm sure he doesn't think that.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2007, 01:09:40 PM »
If he is any bit educated I'm sure he doesn't think that.  

Yes, I'm sure the statement is due to the disagreement between a few parties involved.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2007, 01:14:36 PM »
Yes, I'm sure the statement is due to the disagreement between a few parties involved.

Yeah,  and honestly i don't think most doctors are doctors for the money.  Initially anyway.

The Coach

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2007, 01:29:32 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2007, 01:36:23 PM »
Yeah,  and honestly i don't think most doctors are doctors for the money.  Initially anyway.

That's true... I dated a Pediatrician once... It wasn't about the money to her... she just wanted to help kids.

I bet now she's some Beverly Hills plastic surgeon though.

:D

The Coach

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2007, 02:48:51 PM »

I don't think he is either, but he sure likes to brag about some of his possessions and paying more than I make in a month in taxes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2007, 03:09:09 PM »
I don't think he is either, but he sure likes to brag about some of his possessions and paying more than I make in a month in taxes.

Bragging about one's possession's on the internet is stupid if that's what he did.

The Coach

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2007, 04:43:49 PM »
Bragging about one's possession's on the internet is stupid if that's what he did.

Does making a bet for $500K count?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2007, 06:18:28 PM »

I pay more in Federal Income Tax.

Hardly impressive.  ::)
Yes, he did.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »
The labels you use denigrate all parents.

Daughter.

::)  No, they denigrate you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »
Yes, he did.

Oh brother.  Obviously trying to make Coach feel bad about making nearly $400K a year.  That's just comical. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »

Don't try and confuse people with the facts Headhunter.  You're just one of those poor saps with an undergrad degree who will soon have two graduate degrees.  What could you and the rest of your fellow officers possibly know, given that you are more educated than the majority of the American population?

What percentage of officers major and up would you say have advanced degrees?   

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2007, 04:16:01 AM »
LOL.....yeah, I do fine on the measly $32K......................................per month!

Mr Hate apparently has an inferiority complex being a college dropout. As you see, he's the one trying to impress us with his "monthly earnings"

I never posted how much I earn.........nor will I.

Mr Hate tries desperately to be "a somebody"..........he's not.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2007, 04:21:12 AM »

Sorry, but it was Mr Hate that was BRAGGING about his supposed "earning".

His typical MO is to turn the conversation away from himself.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2007, 04:29:21 AM »
he sure likes to brag about some of his possessions and paying more than I make in a month in taxes.

Interesting..........loo k at the posts and determine who is bragging about the amount of money the "apparently" make.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2007, 06:17:54 AM »
I wasn't trying to impress, just stating my income.       My mommy and daddy couln't afford to send me to school even If I wanted to.

In the above post by Mr Hate, you'll see that he was boasting about his supposed income.............not me.

You will also notice the anger he displays by blaming his parents for not providing him with a FREE education.

MostMed school grads (including myself) finished college with debt in the amount of $200,000.00 in both G.S.L. and H.E.A.L. loans. So Mr Hate needs to stop crying in his own milk and stop blaming his parents for his shortcomings. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2007, 07:19:21 AM »
Does making a bet for $500K count?

no it doesn't.  If he was serious it shows he has balls and it shows you were wrong or at least you were bluffed into backing down....hth  ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2007, 07:59:51 AM »
Don't try and confuse people with the facts Headhunter.  You're just one of those poor saps with an undergrad degree who will soon have two graduate degrees.  What could you and the rest of your fellow officers possibly know, given that you are more educated than the majority of the American population?

What percentage of officers major and up would you say have advanced degrees?   

Well were I'm currently at..if u take a few more courses besides the military directed ones....u get an MA in military studies. U can also get a Masters from KSU if your enrolled in SAMS..these are the smart guys that plan military operations. They are taught how to think by a bunch of super smart folks. I think the degree is in Stategic Security studies. It will allow u to make a ton of cash for some Washington think tank i guess. We are recognized as the most advanced and best educated military in the world. 40% of our enlisted folks have some college. Our advanced schooling for officers is the best in the world. Foreign militaries send their best and brightest to these schools. Most if not all become General officers and some become heads of their militaries or even their countries as is the case for Jordan and Indonesia. The average grunt ends up buying into the GI bill and it benefits the country. We would not be as advanced a country without the GI Bill and all the guys from WW2-Vietnam buying into the program.....GE..Fed EX...Home Depot the list is endless. And after Iraq we will run this country as we have before.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
Well were I'm currently at..if u take a few more courses besides the military directed ones....u get an MA in military studies. U can also get a Masters from KSU if your enrolled in SAMS..these are the smart guys that plan military operations. They are taught how to think by a bunch of super smart folks. I think the degree is in Stategic Security studies. It will allow u to make a ton of cash for some Washington think tank i guess. We are recognized as the most advanced and best educated military in the world. 40% of our enlisted folks have some college. Our advanced schooling for officers is the best in the world. Foreign militaries send their best and brightest to these schools. Most if not all become General officers and some become heads of their militaries or even their countries as is the case for Jordan and Indonesia. The average grunt ends up buying into the GI bill and it benefits the country. We would not be as advanced a country without the GI Bill and all the guys from WW2-Vietnam buying into the program.....GE..Fed EX...Home Depot the list is endless. And after Iraq we will run this country as we have before.

Thanks Headhunter.  You mean think tanks hire our military members?  Who knew?   :)  Also, I bet instructors and graduates of the War College are among the brightest in the country. 

Congrats to you.