Author Topic: Rampage!  (Read 12644 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Re: Rampage!
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »
I don't know; they've been having enough trouble grappling with the english language.

haha look at all the brothers that took up karate after seeing it in the 70's that's the way it will be with mma.  say goodbye white hope.
I'm Nick's role model!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2007, 01:19:40 AM »
Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

I could say the same of the white guys from former Soviet republics taking over boxing.
TEAM REPTILIAN

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »
You are a fucking moron.
Rampage is a GREAT representative for the sport.

yo yo yo....yo breath stanks! i ain't fraid of nobody. i is the best in the world.........

thats pretty much sounds like one of his interviews. yeah he is a great representative of the sport. he maybe about as smart as ronnie coleman
irongearco.com

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
SHOGUN OWNS RAMPAGE!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2007, 04:33:33 AM »
SHOGUN OWNS RAMPAGE!

More like Chute Boxe owns Rampage.  2X to Wandy, Shogun and he should have lost the decision to Ninja.  This coming from a Page guy. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2007, 05:18:19 AM »
More like Chute Boxe owns Rampage.  2X to Wandy, Shogun and he should have lost the decision to Ninja.  This coming from a Page guy. 

Now that he's champ, one would think he'd have the "Cheddar" to hire a muay thai trainer to, at least, show him how to deal with the plum.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2007, 05:24:00 AM »
Now that he's champ, one would think he'd have the "Cheddar" to hire a muay thai trainer to, at least, show him how to deal with the plum.

Ace needs one as well if he intends to challenge Anderson for the title.  (Assuming Anderson beats Nate the Great)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2007, 05:47:03 AM »
maybe wandy will come over and smash his nose again with a knee. only this time falling through the ropes won't save rampage after getting knocked out. i still have that on dvr. i love when rampage goes limp after taking that knee.
irongearco.com

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2007, 06:09:07 AM »
maybe wandy will come over and smash his nose again with a knee. only this time falling through the ropes won't save rampage after getting knocked out. i still have that on dvr. i love when rampage goes limp after taking that knee.

Rampage has a fantastic chin.  :D
TEAM REPTILIAN