Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32151 times)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2007, 05:45:41 AM »
luke u look crazy

i dont know why u dont place high, just dont know

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2007, 06:36:50 AM »
luke has improved alot over the last few years, so he is on the right path  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2007, 07:12:40 AM »
luke your vascularity is crazy!

would you mostly attribute this to genetics or other factors?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2007, 07:50:37 AM »
luke your vascularity is crazy!

would you mostly attribute this to genetics or other factors?

That picture was in 2005 at the NY pro show. I placed 7th and was in my old time biggest in best condition to that date. A big reason why i was able to be at my best there was i came back from almost 18mths break from competing and just spend that time resting growing. My last show before  that i was only 230lbs and would always lose at least 10lbs to much before the show!! This time though i came to the US and
Milos dial me in the last 3 or 4 weeks and had me eat so much!! I stayed full and was getting leaner!! My body was fresh, rested and ready to go! I was 250lbs in this show and it was a great experience for my first US show. Since than you could say to get my name out there i got a little excited and competed in 1 or 2 shows to many, alot of travelling, guest appearance work etc. But thats the job of a pro! i have no excuse but it can take it toll on people who dont take care of themselves.
So my goal now is to do the same i did back in 2005. Take this year off from competing and maybe a few months into next year and than come back fresh and ready to go.

I can honestly say that since my first show back in 1994 my biggest asset was the ability to get hard and shredded!! I won alot of shows because of this and lost some because i was sometimes too lean and lost to much mass. So i can my ability to get vascular and hard is something ive never really had toom much trouble doing. Holding the mass and peaking with a combination of size, shape and condition was a bit harder to achieve!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: June 10, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »
'high intensity training the mike mentzer way' is  a book which really shows the reasoning behind the importance of resting the body and central nervous system. so i think that factor attributed to the good feeling and size u had...nothing beats rest.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

www.biglukewood.com  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

(hank, bookmark this site  ;D ;D ;D ;D)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: June 10, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »
I just never get tired of listening to the lame rationalizations of Mass Monsters!

Luke attributes his conditioning to rest and eating!  Hahahahaha.

Try adding steroids to that list, Luke!

Stop the denial.  You are a sick and bloated druggie.  Nothing more!

Cant wait til next year....  What will your excuses for failure be then, Luke?

Whoops, sorry, you're a Pro! The Pro demands respect; right?  Hahahahahaha

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #231 on: June 10, 2007, 07:45:42 PM »
That picture was in 2005 at the NY pro show. I placed 7th and was in my old time biggest in best condition to that date. A big reason why i was able to be at my best there was i came back from almost 18mths break from competing and just spend that time resting growing. My last show before  that i was only 230lbs and would always lose at least 10lbs to much before the show!! This time though i came to the US and
Milos dial me in the last 3 or 4 weeks and had me eat so much!! I stayed full and was getting leaner!! My body was fresh, rested and ready to go! I was 250lbs in this show and it was a great experience for my first US show. Since than you could say to get my name out there i got a little excited and competed in 1 or 2 shows to many, alot of travelling, guest appearance work etc. But thats the job of a pro! i have no excuse but it can take it toll on people who dont take care of themselves.
So my goal now is to do the same i did back in 2005. Take this year off from competing and maybe a few months into next year and than come back fresh and ready to go.

I can honestly say that since my first show back in 1994 my biggest asset was the ability to get hard and shredded!! I won alot of shows because of this and lost some because i was sometimes too lean and lost to much mass. So i can my ability to get vascular and hard is something ive never really had toom much trouble doing. Holding the mass and peaking with a combination of size, shape and condition was a bit harder to achieve!

what were you eating so much of because we KNOW it wasn't food.   ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: June 10, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
Luke is a very sensitive individual, whereas Milos is a bulldozer! 

All the slagging-off of Luke and Milos on the other threads, would certainly have the Mass Monster and his mentor, questioning their futures in the spor!.

I will not comment further on the serious allegations levelled at Luke and Milos!

However, it is important that they take heed of the vitriole.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:13 PM »
Luke would seriously be questioning his involvement with Milos, and his quest to become a hideous freakazoid!

AND HERE IS THE DAMNING REFERENCE:

Livewire
Getbig III

Texas Bubba calls Luke Wood a junkie; Milos a pusher
« on: Today at 04:56:26 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: texasbubba on May 01, 2007, 06:08:58 AM

IRS...DEA.  You probably aren't helping him with the GHB and Nubian usuage.  By the way the next time you step on stage I will introduce myself.  I look forward to seeing you place in the bottom five.  Go Luke Wood.  You are not the man, just another wanna be.  If you are smart you will join Milos over in the PDI as that is your only opportunity to break the top five assuming you can beat Jack London.  Based upon what I saw at the Arnold you couldn't beat Jack on his worst day.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2007, 08:30:26 PM »
I just never get tired of listening to the lame rationalizations of Mass Monsters!

Luke attributes his conditioning to rest and eating!  Hahahahaha.

Try adding steroids to that list, Luke!

Stop the denial.  You are a sick and bloated druggie.  Nothing more!

Cant wait til next year....  What will your excuses for failure be then, Luke?

Whoops, sorry, you're a Pro! The Pro demands respect; right?  Hahahahahaha

Hank please stop responding to my posts!! Luke Wood is not real Hank!! he is a just a fictional character messing with your head!! If you keep replying, you will just do your head in. Again Luke Wood is not real! He is just here to stir the pot at get big!! Stop obsessing over Luke Wood Hank!! Look at you! This fictional character is driving you crazy!!
It clear he is getting to so much that you are just obsessed with bringing him down!! But you cannot Hank!! WHY?? because he is just a fictional character.

Also it would be a good idea to stop sending me all those pm's about how you are really confused about your sexuality and you are not sure if you are gay!! You always tell me about how much you fantasize about Luke!! I can tell you that the door only swings one way for Luke and that he is not interested in doing that kind of thing with you Hank!!!
No more pm's Hank, or i will have to take legal action!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
what were you eating so much of because we KNOW it wasn't food.   ::)

Well since you know than there is no need for me to tell you than is there?? ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2007, 08:41:59 PM »
Hahahahahaha.

You're hurting Luke!  You dont want to get a stomach ulcer.  Too much hating and bitterness will bring it on!

That is the last thing you need!....  Ulcers are not fun!  And you would know about illness, now wouldn't you?

You need to stay healthy Luke, because you will be nursing your  destroyed-kidneys in a sickly-retirement!

Your name is mud on this board Luke.  And it is your own doing!

You are a joke; take time to read the threads.

Great 'career choice' posting on here, hey Luke!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #237 on: June 10, 2007, 08:51:44 PM »
The transpicuous Luke Wood! 

And  yes, that 'Wild Card' has been a nail in your coffin!

What an unambiguous mockery you are Luke, to this already vituperated and blistered sport!

Hey, Hank, take it easy with those big words. I had to look up transpicuous (transparent) and vituperated (reviled). The lads won't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #238 on: June 10, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »
For what it's worth, your attacks on Luke go against the spirit and purpose of Getbig. Hope this helps. You reveal far more about yourself and your attitudes and opinions.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: June 10, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »
Hey Luke, here is another tip;  Retire and nurse your ailing body!

The IFBB judging committee recoil from a physique such as yours!
I know, that must come as a shock to you!

Translation; You are viewed with horror and scorn by the panel!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2007, 09:22:45 PM »
And also Luke, pick up the phone and join the PDI.  That is where you and Milos belong!

Your defiling of the IFBB is complete!

Go forth Luke, it is time for you to contaminate a new organisation!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2007, 11:39:39 PM »
Hahahahahaha.

You're hurting Luke!  You dont want to get a stomach ulcer.  Too much hating and bitterness will bring it on!

That is the last thing you need!....  Ulcers are not fun!  And you would know about illness, now wouldn't you?

You need to stay healthy Luke, because you will be nursing your  destroyed-kidneys in a sickly-retirement!

Your name is mud on this board Luke.  And it is your own doing!

You are a joke; take time to read the threads.

Great 'career choice' posting on here, hey Luke!

So you are saying my heart and liver as fine than??? :o Thats cool!!  8) i thought i was going to retire!!! :D

whitewidow

« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »
And also Luke, pick up the phone and join the PDI.  That is where you and Milos belong!

Your defiling of the IFBB is complete!

Go forth Luke, it is time for you to contaminate a new organisation!

you suck!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
Luke,is the PDI website up yet?  You will be able to join on-line!  Oh yeah, you can do it by phone also!

The sooner you, Milos and the rest of that bloated-tribe-of-Neanderthals moves to the PDI, the better for the IFBB!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2007, 04:28:17 AM »
Looking at 'Hank Wood's profile it appears he is asleep during the day in California. That is the same time zone as we have in Sydney. So, 'Hank" could be from downunder and it might explain his interest in Luke Wood. Wonder what happened between those two?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2007, 04:52:59 AM »
Looking at 'Hank Wood's profile it appears he is asleep during the day in California. That is the same time zone as we have in Sydney. So, 'Hank" could be from downunder and it might explain his interest in Luke Wood. Wonder what happened between those two?

Thats old news that Hank is from Australia Vince. Nothing has to happen between us Vince! Can't you see that me and Hank are best of friends! :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2007, 05:20:00 AM »
Thats old news that Hank is from Australia Vince. Nothing has to happen between us Vince! Can't you see that me and Hank are best of friends! :)

by the looks of this thread, i think he wants to get a little closer than 'best of friends' Luke ??? :-X

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2007, 06:27:35 AM »

Remember those afl ads, well here's my version:

hank bumps into luke wood in sydney....."I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT"
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2007, 06:43:08 AM »
As a 'bodybuilding historian' i have watched many young steroided-hopefuls dream big!
All for what?  A plastic trophy and a pathetic supplement contract!

How many more deluded-morons have to die or become seriously-ill, before drastic changes are made, to this  repugnant and discrepant so-called-sport they call Pro Bodybuilding?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
And also, Luke it is not about me!  If you want to be compete next year, bigger and more grotesque, then go for it!  Dont do it to prove me wrong!  Do it for yourself!

And please Luke, your constant threats to hunt me down and 'deal with me' is so unprofessional.  Remember you are a 'Professional Athlete'.  Oxymoron!  Hahahahahahaha.