Author Topic: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler  (Read 7119 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: No Bull Radio: Mon (5/28/07) @7pm EST, Dennis Wolf; w/ Flex Wheeler
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2007, 10:23:15 PM »

YOUR STUPID FOR LEAVING MD....... MD IS WHERE ITS AT. DUDE YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP BEING TWO FACED. COME UP TO ME AT THE OLYMPIA ,AND GET ME ON INTERVIEW AND IT WONT BE SO MUCH FUN LIKE THE LAST INTERVIEW. IF YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MD AND DAVE.  QUIT NOW SHUT UP AND DO YOUR THING ! STAY HERE WITH THE GETBIG CLOWNS. WHO ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF HATERS.
you were stupid for dropping out of the 3rd grade,learn to read and write and then you can talk with the adults ;)

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »
Huge285---Everyone on this board knows your not a pound over 245...So who's bullshitting who...And you will be judged for actions----not your words...So keep talking out of your ass while you fck people over...Special Ed's post above shows what your all about...

And Dave--Rhonda Byrne's wants her signed copy of "the secret" back from you...Something along the lines of the Laws of attraction can't be malipulated just by stating postive things...You actually have to live by what you say...It Seems Something you know nothing about...Hense the laughing out loud at your old buddy Billy Guns...And dumping fake Gear on unsuspecting "sheep" as i'm sure you see them "us"...But keep studying your psuedo science...Maybe one day you will actually believe and live by what you say...

he did do time in,, but one thing i can assure you and it is that the boy was 285lb couple year ago,,,and pretty hard single digit 285lb,,
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2007, 06:44:12 PM »

Bumparoo!
?