Author Topic: Question regarding blue jeans  (Read 1549 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Question regarding blue jeans
« on: May 26, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »
Maybe one of you ladies can help me? I just got ready to go out and put on a pair of jeans that I normally get dry cleaned, but washed them by mistake. They normally fit me perfect, but they are tighter now than they used to be and I just don't like the way they fit. If I take them to the dry cleaners will they go back to normal or am I just fucked? They are kind of rare and I got them in Vegas so it's not like I can just go to the mall and replace them. Thanks :)
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Question regarding blue jeans
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
most of the women on here don't wear the same outfit more than once . . . :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 06:42:22 PM »
Maybe one of you ladies can help me? I just got ready to go out and put on a pair of jeans that I normally get dry cleaned, but washed them by mistake. They normally fit me perfect, but they are tighter now than they used to be and I just don't like the way they fit. If I take them to the dry cleaners will they go back to normal or am I just fucked? They are kind of rare and I got them in Vegas so it's not like I can just go to the mall and replace them. Thanks :)

get some of those 400 dollar gayjona jeans

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
wear the jeans, if they look too tight wear them around the house, they will get some slack back in them. don't split em though!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 10:15:01 PM »
wear the jeans, if they look too tight wear them around the house, they will get some slack back in them. don't split em though!!!

Thanks, they are not tight like as in 80's tight. Just not as baggy like I like them. I will try it. Will taking them to the dry cleaners help?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »

get some of those 400 dollar gayjona jeans

Well, they are not quite that much, they are just one of my favorite pairs.
E

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
Thanks, they are not tight like as in 80's tight. Just not as baggy like I like them. I will try it. Will taking them to the dry cleaners help?
I wouldn't think so.  az seems to have the right idea.  I have one pair of jeans that the label claims have to be dry-cleaned or they will shrink 2 sizes. 
R

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 05:34:01 PM »
The shrinkage has allready occured so drycleaning is not going to help, wear em wet, do some gymnastics in them, best way to get the jeans to widen a bit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 07:25:27 PM »
Squeeze a pair of longies or thin sweats on under them if you can to stretch them out.
THen head to the leg press...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »
Squeeze a pair of longies or thin sweats on under them if you can to stretch them out.
THen head to the leg press...

Leg press ??? I'll try the sweats, but not sure about the leg press. Thanks.
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »
Stretch them by bending any way you can. Squats, leg press w/ longies underneath. Ive done that to Levis when someone washed them in HOT water >:( and shrunk  'em. Hard to blow out Levis though.