Author Topic: Branch Warren Career highlights  (Read 8941 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Branch Warren Career highlights
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 02:11:10 AM »
I'd inject more stuff into Branch.  ;D

i bet he'll grow from it.  :-X :-X :-X

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 02:56:49 AM »
Since his 2nd in the Arnold (Gift) i cannot see him in the top 6 of any big show.The Arnold MrO.For a man with crazy calves his arms look a little deflated and he looks like his hearts going to explode.My Uncle had that same red glow that radiates from him and fortunatly he had a peacefull death in bed a sleep from a massive Heart attack in his early 50s.
And no im not joking.
Goal to lift Heavy

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 03:02:56 AM »
Since his 2nd in the Arnold (Gift) i cannot see him in the top 6 of any big show.The Arnold MrO.For a man with crazy calves his arms look a little deflated and he looks like his hearts going to explode.My Uncle had that same red glow that radiates from him and fortunatly he had a peacefull death in bed a sleep from a massive Heart attack in his early 50s.
And no im not joking.

haha, it's funny anyways...

OT: motor racing fan? What's up with Valentino this season? He is good, but Stoner continues to own him...
Lots of strong young riders this year, Pderosa, Stoner, now Anthony West. Next year is gonna be even better!

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 03:39:27 AM »
haha, it's funny anyways...

OT: motor racing fan? What's up with Valentino this season? He is good, but Stoner continues to own him...
Lots of strong young riders this year, Pderosa, Stoner, now Anthony West. Next year is gonna be even better!
Many Factors the tyre war between Bridgestone and Michelin, the superority of the Ducati on Power circuits compared to the Yamaha.But this is not an exscuse Valentino is used to cracking riders from behind and Stoner does not crack a young head on expereinced shoulders.It comes down to tyres Bridgestone or Michelin who ever makes the best tyres this year will win the championship.
Next round will be in Germany known as a go kart circuit should suit the Yamaha which is more nimble than the Ducati which seems to be a one line motorcycle.
As an Aussie i salute Stoner and Ant West riding the wheels off the Kawasaki i think Kawasaki should sign him for next year.
But i been fowolling TheDoctor since the 125s and remember he has 61 Motogp victories the smart money is on Valentino.
Sorry to get off subject but it was deep loss losing my uncle but endless people asked him to see a doctor but he refused and i think he knew what was on the cards. :'(
Goal to lift Heavy

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 03:41:10 AM »
Many Factors the tyre war between Bridgestone and Michelin, the superority of the Ducati on Power circuits compared to the Yamaha.But this is not an exscuse Valentino is used to cracking riders from behind and Stoner does not crack a young head on expereinced shoulders.It comes down to tyres Bridgestone or Michelin who ever makes the best tyres this year will win the championship.
Next round will be in Germany known as a go kart circuit should suit the Yamaha which is more nimble than the Ducati which seems to be a one line motorcycle.
As an Aussie i salute Stoner and Ant West riding the wheels off the Kawasaki i think Kawasaki should sign him for next year.
But i been fowolling TheDoctor since the 125s and remember he has 61 Motogp victories the smart money is on Valentino.
Sorry to get off subject but it was deep loss losing my uncle but endless people asked him to see a doctor but he refused and i think he knew what was on the cards. :'(

my condolences.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 06:54:28 AM »
Branch should look into the WWE.

they have a midget wrestling division right?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 06:56:04 AM »
Branch looks good....

if looking like a 100 year old elf is looking good.. :-\

u bad   :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 08:21:09 AM »
hahaha  ::)

Is there a problem "neurotoxin"?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »
i bet he'll grow from it.  :-X :-X :-X

That line works every time.  :D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
sorry to hear about your uncle.

just curious, was he fairly well-to-do, or poor?

i've often wondered if the rich really spend more on healthcare and generally try to live longer.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 03:27:28 AM »
That line works every time.  :D

lol  :-X :-X :-X

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 06:28:48 PM »
Red or not hes still one of the guys  that i look forward to see on stage.... possible gift at new york but i dont think james deserved second either
I

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »
branch warrens front relaxed in 5-10 years

Too funny. What would you guess his bp is?  I'd say 190/120

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 06:46:30 PM »
Bodybuilding is fucking way too extreme.  This is just crazy. It doesn't look healthy in the least bit. 

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 06:50:38 PM »
Bodybuilding is fucking way too extreme.  This is just crazy. It doesn't look healthy in the least bit. 

Yeah I'm with you, it's just one massive science experiment on human beings. And people doubt gh15 pro bber test dosages... look at Branch he's on a ton of shit!
Hrmmm

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »
Yeah I'm with you, it's just one massive science experiment on human beings. And people doubt gh15 pro bber test dosages... look at Branch he's on a ton of shit!
Honestly for Milos to make the statement that these guys are only on 500-1000 mgs of test, etc...  Is really saying that we all on here are idiots.

He is doing at least 3,000 mgs of test a week easy, and tons of gh, tren,etc... pretty much you name it Branch is on it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »
I heard from someone in the industry that Branch lets out a lot of pent up rage in the gym due to traumatic childhood events.  I have no idea how true that is.  It sounds like there is some psychology at play if it's true.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 05:39:00 AM »
I heard from someone in the industry that Branch lets out a lot of pent up rage in the gym due to traumatic childhood events.  I have no idea how true that is.  It sounds like there is some psychology at play if it's true.

what happened to him?.....remember this is all gossip and opinion.  LOL

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 06:02:45 AM »
I believe Milos 100% the only people who dont are people that have never talked to anyone that truly is big and developed.

When I was a manager for LA Fitness this member was soo huge and impressive ... 6 ft 300lbs I have pics too so no one can doubt me. He was a powerlifter benched 500 easily ..now he is getting into bodybuilding.. he did his first show last year. Any who.. you would think this guy is on everything imaginable.. 1200mg of test and some deca maybe tren. I was like what? You dont take GH? INsulin? Hes like naw.. ive been thinking about it.. how much does it cost? I told him and hes like no way, I cant afford it! I said what do you do? Im an IT guy lolololol

I could tell he wasnt on GH too because his contest pics he is not very lean but damn lean for 300lbs at 6 ft! FURKC! Just talking to the guy he doesnt even realize how insanely large he is ... he is soooo shy it was ridiculous im like uh you know you could go pro if you nail your condition right? hes like you think so? I dont know man... im like YES FUCKING IDIOT YOURE A GIANT!

On the flip side, I know guys or knew some that were around 5 ft 10.. good conditoining.. but on everything you could think of only like 230 lbs contest time after heavy heavy heavy drug use... they dont even win their class.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE DRUGS BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
There are natural mutants out there but they are usually 1 in 10000 gym goers and some can put on a lot of weight naturally with milos doages but this is the hard part i have believing without certain drugs they lose alot of muscle mass when dieting down.
Dieting down is the most ego crushing thing with juiced to the gills bodybuilders or moderate users.
Goal to lift Heavy

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 06:07:29 AM »
I believe Milos 100% the only people who dont are people that have never talked to anyone that truly is big and developed.

When I was a manager for LA Fitness this member was soo huge and impressive ... 6 ft 300lbs I have pics too so no one can doubt me. He was a powerlifter benched 500 easily ..now he is getting into bodybuilding.. he did his first show last year. Any who.. you would think this guy is on everything imaginable.. 1200mg of test and some deca maybe tren. I was like what? You dont take GH? INsulin? Hes like naw.. ive been thinking about it.. how much does it cost? I told him and hes like no way, I cant afford it! I said what do you do? Im an IT guy lolololol

I could tell he wasnt on GH too because his contest pics he is not very lean but damn lean for 300lbs at 6 ft! FURKC! Just talking to the guy he doesnt even realize how insanely large he is ... he is soooo shy it was ridiculous im like uh you know you could go pro if you nail your condition right? hes like you think so? I dont know man... im like YES FUCKING IDIOT YOURE A GIANT!

On the flip side, I know guys or knew some that were around 5 ft 10.. good conditoining.. but on everything you could think of only like 230 lbs contest time after heavy heavy heavy drug use... they dont even win their class.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE DRUGS BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

You have no clue.  Not being mean, but you have no clue if this is your stance on this.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2007, 07:15:55 AM »
Does this officially qualify him for palumboism or is this a whole new niche of leprachanism? ???

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2007, 07:44:51 AM »
bursted Palumboism

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2007, 01:36:57 PM »
MUVERSE,

Most of the big names get their shit for free. hth.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2007, 03:53:18 PM »
I'd inject more stuff into Branch.  ;D

I thought gay people were fairly picky you can't be in the least attracted to that thing I mean be serious yo.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
I thought gay people were fairly picky you can't be in the least attracted to that thing I mean be serious yo.
He's even said things like that about Greg Kovacs. He's got no standards.