Author Topic: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"  (Read 34882 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2007, 02:27:05 PM »

Anyone here read the latest MD?
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2007, 04:01:20 PM »
I did. It's probably their greatest issue ever. Chock full of serious medical information for scientific minds.

I highly recommend it.

BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2007, 04:10:39 PM »

With the color Wolf cover? Yes, shit issue.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2007, 04:15:57 PM »

Yea, I flipped through it at this local grocery store. Looked okay...it needs more diversity. Too 'EAST COAST' for me.
?

AVBG

« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »
Yea, I flipped through it at this local grocery store. Looked okay...it needs more diversity. Too 'EAST COAST' for me.

It just seems so recycled.. If It didn't have a "color" cover, I could have sworn that the content was re-hashed.

BTW what ever happened to the winner of their online contest (winner decided at the Arnold) getting the promised cover? 5 months later.. no cover.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2007, 04:37:58 PM »

I know, right? I don't get it...the kid was Italian and was nice looking. Know how many muscle worshipping homoschmoes would run out and buy that one? Maybe because he wasn't originally from New York or maybe they're full of promises/ideas but balk when the other entity says...

"Hey man, I aint no lackey little toadie bitch-boy like Billy Gunns. As a self respected man I deserve to get fkn PAID if you want my time..."

Then he was probably phased out. Same ol' tune.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »

I'm supposed to be getting in touch with the winner of the ASC Amateur this week. I'll ask him specifically the deal with what and why he is not on the cover of MD and what the run around is.

I'll report here first.

Block.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
Thanks for your updates, Block!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #258 on: August 14, 2007, 10:37:43 PM »
BTW what ever happened to the winner of their online contest (winner decided at the Arnold) getting the promised cover? 5 months later.. no cover.
Excellent observation A2D2. In legalspeak, when one party promises another party future consideration (such as putting one on a magazine cover), it is an unenforceable agreement unless the party of the second part actually relied on said promise to his own detriment. The other legal defense is the ambiguity of the word "future", which could of course be interpreted to mean that this fine young man will finally get a call in February, 2018 to find out if he's in contest condition and ready to appear for a photoshoot for a "future" cover. Chances are, that without a firm written agreement and with the contest's rules so loosely defined and with it being difficult enough to sell magazines with anyone other than Branch Warren on its cover, we won't be seeing Mr. MD on any covers anytime soon.

In legalese, we have a technical term for this precarious situation:

FUCKED!

BigNationRadio.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2007, 03:04:14 AM »
Savage shystering.

Bit concerned you see so clearly in these muddied waters Ed.  Are you the Devil's Advocate?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »

Special 'John Milton' Ed just knows his way around the law, that's all.
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2007, 10:33:11 AM »
Special 'John Milton' Ed just knows his way around the law, that's all.
Block, can you believe that BillyGuns finally realized the 'privilege' of spending 12 hours working for MD at a bodybuilding show every weekend wasn't all it was cracked up to be...especially when he was forced to wear his compensation (a $3 t-shirt).

Quick, someone tell MattC there's an opening!
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2007, 10:40:04 AM »

I just spent the last 15 minutes reading his thread.

So let me get this straight...Billy Gunns dedicated himself so dilligently to MD at the major shows working like a little chump-bitch-boy for FREE as we predicted, was a little 'yes, sir, yes, sir' kind of guy thinking he made it to the BIGTIME in the bodybuilding industry by congregating with a bunch of riff raff dick pullers...he shows some resistance by not feeling like wearing a punk ass t-shirt(which we got for FREE) and get's fired?

Wait...he managed to get FIRED when he was never even HIRED? Amazing.

Well, the way they see it there will always be another lackey toadie just itching to be a part of 'Team MD' so what do they give a fk, right?

Do they still have that radio show?
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »
I just spent the last 15 minutes reading his thread.

So let me get this straight...Billy Gunns dedicated himself so dilligently to MD at the major shows working like a little chump-bitch-boy for FREE as we predicted, was a little 'yes, sir, yes, sir' kind of guy thinking he made it to the BIGTIME in the bodybuilding industry by congregating with a bunch of riff raff dick pullers...he shows some resistance by not feeling like wearing a punk ass t-shirt(which we got for FREE) and get's fired?

Well, the way they see it there will always be another lackey toadie just itching to be a part of 'Team MD' so what do they give a fk, right?

Do they still have that radio show?
Block,

I think we all agree that this Billy Guns seems like a nice kid and was taken advantage of and used by MD. In the same way that the "Cool Crew" at my high school adopted a total retard of a slob to be their mascot and made him buy their beer, clean their cars, encouraged him to try to kiss girls while mocking him - all for the 'privilege' of being seen with them, MD adopted Billy to be their mascot, made him buy their supplements and steroids, do their grunt work at the shows, encouraged him to do a contest while mocking him from their seats - all for the 'privilege' of being seen with them.

The saddest part is that once Billy realized he had a following and tried to capitalize on it, someone's pathetically fragile ego was threatened enough to enforce a "dress code" to stop Billy's self promotion. In someone's tiny penis of a world, Billy was actually getting "too famous" and overshadowing "the company" and had to get "whacked". Really now, does it get any more pathetic?
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »
Block,

I think we all agree that this Billy Guns seems like a nice kid and was taken advantage of and used by MD. In the same way that the "Cool Crew" at my high school adopted a total retard of a slob to be their mascot and made him buy their beer, clean their cars, encouraged him to try to kiss girls while mocking him - all for the 'privilege' of being seen with them, MD adopted Billy to be their mascot, made him buy their supplements and steroids, do their grunt work at the shows, encouraged him to do a contest while mocking him from their seats - all for the 'privilege' of being seen with them.

The saddest part is that once Billy realized he had a following and tried to capitalize on it, someone's pathetically fragile ego was threatened enough to enforce a "dress code" to stop Billy's self promotion. In someone's tiny penis of a world, Billy was actually getting "too famous" and overshadowing "the company" and had to get "whacked". Really now, does it get any more pathetic?

Sounds like deja vu... doesn't it ;) ?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2007, 11:39:25 AM »
Excellent observation A2D2. In legalspeak, when one party promises another party future consideration (such as putting one on a magazine cover), it is an unenforceable agreement unless the party of the second part actually relied on said promise to his own detriment. The other legal defense is the ambiguity of the word "future", which could of course be interpreted to mean that this fine young man will finally get a call in February, 2018 to find out if he's in contest condition and ready to appear for a photoshoot for a "future" cover. Chances are, that without a firm written agreement and with the contest's rules so loosely defined and with it being difficult enough to sell magazines with anyone other than Branch Warren on its cover, we won't be seeing Mr. MD on any covers anytime soon.

In legalese, we have a technical term for this precarious situation:

FUCKED!

in other words..if it isn't in writing...it don't mean shit.
footloose and fancy free

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »
I dont know what it is, but palumbo has a face expression of a fag, all those testeron injections but he still looks like a feminine bitch that likes it from behind.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2007, 02:08:27 PM »

Kramers boss: Kramer, I am going to have to let you go.

Kramer: But I don't even really work here.

Kramers boss: That's what makes this so hard ;D
E

AVBG

« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »
Kramers boss: Kramer, I am going to have to let you go.

Kramer: But I don't even really work here.

Kramers boss: That's what makes this so hard ;D

Brilliant Danny.. Great observation!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2007, 08:20:47 AM »

Bump for Billy!
?

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2007, 03:00:41 AM »
You pesky punks. Hope this helps ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2007, 07:50:58 AM »
You big STOOPID HEAD!  ;)
?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2007, 07:56:55 AM »

you use science as a distortion.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2007, 10:30:21 AM »
Ansi,

What ever became of the Manninen vs. Adonis showdown? And why do all of the Survivor contestants look 10x better at the end of the show despite eating mostly rice and bananas and coconuts?
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #274 on: August 18, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »
Block, can you believe that BillyGuns finally realized the 'privilege' of spending 12 hours working for MD at a bodybuilding show every weekend wasn't all it was cracked up to be...especially when he was forced to wear his compensation (a $3 t-shirt).

Quick, someone tell MattC there's an opening!

Too late.  Word is, Mike Arvilla ran into the breech.
Ron: "I am lazy."