Author Topic: Congrats Bluto, another 15+ hours and 150 posts!!! You rock!!!  (Read 1032 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahah, he's been going hard for 15 straight hours and shows no signs of slowing up. Another 150 post day to boot. Bluto's a machine! Ron should market this site as a drug to all 110 pound pussys like you. Self-validation on the internet, the wonder drug!!!!  ::)

I'll bet you even had time to cage fight and lift today too! HAHAHAHAH!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Congrats Bluto, another 15+ hours and 150 posts!!! You rock!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:25:47 PM »
hahahah, he's been going hard for 15 straight hours and shows no signs of slowing up. Another 150 post day to boot. Bluto's a machine! Ron should market this site as a drug to all 110 pound pussys like you. Self-validation on the internet, the wonder drug!!!!  ::)

sure did, for a goodl ol 2 hours  8)

"I AM A MACHINE"
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 05:27:59 PM »
sure did, for a goodl ol 2 hours  8)

"I AM A MACHINE"

Ironic that the longest break in your posting history today was barely over an hour.  ::)

Even funnier that you always log off the second I point your posting time and history out to you. Are you that ashamed of your actions? What an insecure twat.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »
haahhaha this comming from the man who posted over 300 in a day! hahaha epic irony

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
haahhaha this comming from the man who posted over 300 in a day! hahaha epic irony

hahahah, within 30 seconds of Bluto logging off this clown shows up out of the blue. Nowhere to be seen until the minute Bluto disappears. Oh the irony!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 08:00:50 PM »

People constantly make fun of you, and you keep coming back,  what does that say about you.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 08:14:17 PM »
Ironic that the longest break in your posting history today was barely over an hour.  ::)

Even funnier that you always log off the second I point your posting time and history out to you. Are you that ashamed of your actions? What an insecure twat.

He didn't log off, he just switched over to his BSB, Powerrod, accounts...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 02:55:21 AM »

no it wasnt
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 02:57:17 AM »

yes and lets not forget he asked ron to delete his posts so it would look like he post less on here  ::)

in short, every time he bitch about someone posting a lot here he is owning himself.

every time he says "unless you post your picture youre a 150 pound pussy" he owns himself because he never did post his pic and when it finally was posted it turned out he WAS a 150 pounds pussy  ;D

berzerkfury is #1 when it comes to self-owning. he's is the king!
Z