Author Topic: oh shit berzerkfury just owned himself again  (Read 1876 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
oh shit berzerkfury just owned himself again
« on: May 29, 2007, 05:16:43 PM »
bf tries to capitalize on the fact that there's pictures of him floating around, so he reckon he would do the best outta the situation and brought home a internet tough guy attitude

"yeah man, anyone who doesnt post his picture is a 150 pound pussy!!!"

turns out he forgot he never DID post his picture - others did for him - and he DID look 150 pounds in those photos!

oh man, another self owning.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: oh shit berzerkfury just owned himself again
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:21:06 PM »
bf tries to capitalize on the fact that there's pictures of him floating around, so he reckon he would do the best outta the situation and brought home a internet tough guy attitude

"yeah man, anyone who doesnt post his picture is a 150 pound pussy!!!"

turns out he forgot he never DID post his picture - others did for him - and he DID look 150 pounds in those photos!

oh man, another self owning.

I posted two of my own, weighing well over 150 pounds. Are you going to man up or continue to ride my jock?

Bluto, I'm pretty much 100% positive that you're a 150 pound pussy who doesn't work out. I really doubt you train anything outside of TKD or something equally stupid to boot.

Or do you have a valid reason as to how you manage to work out, train and sleep while posting 15 hours a day on this site.

At least you hit your daily quota of starting at least one thread about me.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
"anyone who doesnt post his picture is 150 pound pussy" - berzerkfury (who never did post his picture, and when the pictures ended up on the board anyway it turned out he was right - at 150 pounds!)

;D ;D ;D

fucking gold.

turns out there's two reason you never should open your mouth. one is you owning yourself. the other your horseteeth  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »
"anyone who doesnt post his picture is 150 pound pussy" - berzerkfury (who never did post his picture, and when the pictures ended up on the board anyway it turned out he was right - at 150 pounds!)

;D ;D ;D

fucking gold.

turns out there's two reason you never should open your mouth. one is you owning yourself. the other your horseteeth  :D

Yes, that's it. You seem to be hard on reading. I've posted two pictures of myself. Where's yours you 110 pound snatch?

You should shoot for 24 straight hours today. It's not like you have to lift or anything tommorow.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »

:D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 06:05:43 PM »

:D

hahahaha, does this gimmick serve any purpose than to fellate Bluto's posts around the clock? Brutal lack of knowing how to use the quote button. Kind of pathetic. Bluto continues to prove just how insecure he is.  ;)

$500 Pumphard replies in less than 5 minutes.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »
Seriously BerzerkFury, what are you doing on a bodybuilding board.....You a schmoe or something? It's obvious you don't lift.............or get laid.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »
Seriously BerzerkFury, what are you doing on a bodybuilding board.....You a schmoe or something? It's obvious you don't lift.............or get laid.

Likewise skinny. I'll answer as soon as you do, complete with a pic, gimmick.  ;)

You clowns are hilarious. The gimmicks just pour out of the woodwork as soon as they see my name on a thread. I wonder if Xpac exists for any other purpose on this site except to try to ride mine and Sarcasm's jock.

Ironically, the hour I spent in the gym completely negates your entire post. Not that I'd expect someone that spends his time trying to jockey for position on a guy's nuts to work out.

hahaha, just look at your posting history. No less than 90% of your posts are about me or Sarcasm. Sounds like somebody's in your head! Don't worry, I doubt we're sorry for insulting your main.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 06:45:40 PM »
Likewise skinny. I'll answer as soon as you do, complete with a pic, gimmick.  ;)

You clowns are hilarious. The gimmicks just pour out of the woodwork as soon as they see my name on a thread. I wonder if Xpac exists for any other purpose on this site except to try to ride mine and Sarcasm's jock.

Ironically, the hour I spent in the gym completely negates your entire post. Not that I'd expect someone that spends his time trying to jockey for position on a guy's nuts to work out.

HAHAHAHAHAH You are too easy....sitting in front of your keyboard and refreshing every 2 minutes muffling your eyebrows in a vain attempt at validation on the internet.
When I was your age I was partying and getting laid not sitting on the computer and melting down. Try getting some friends or even working out.
Sometimes you need to take a step back and realize how pathetic your life is before you can step forward. I hope you realize what a loser you are with your little internet feuds. One day you will wake up 50 years old and alone realizing you wasted your life.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 06:50:59 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH You are too easy....sitting in front of your keyboard and refreshing every 2 minutes muffling your eyebrows in a vain attempt at validation on the internet.
When I was your age I was partying and getting laid not sitting on the computer and melting down. Try getting some friends or even working out.
Sometimes you need to take a step back and realize how pathetic your life is before you can step forward. I hope you realize what a loser you are with your little internet feuds. One day you will wake up 50 years old and alone realizing you wasted your life.

You keep claiming I'm melting down. I just have to take a look at your posting history and realize that you're the clown melting. You honestly have directed over 90% of your posts at me and Sarcasm. You're obsessed with two people you'll never meet. We run your life. You actually go out of your way to follow us around an internet forum. You're going on 40, you should be out making money and setting yourself up for retirement. Instead you're a disgruntled virgin with a hard-on for two guys he'll never meet.

Like clockwork, though. I say jump and this clown asks how high. I'm actually sitting here going over my calculus work from today. It cracks me watching these clowns up who are in their late 30's claim that they did all this and that when they were younger yet here they are, going on 40 and still bitching on an internet forum. It makes you look real smooth. hahahaha, got to love it.

You're like my lapdog. You're more reliable than the Sun rising each morning.

I'll wake up when I'm 50 and a Doctor and know that I didn't spend my 30's and 40's posting on an internet forum arguing with a 20 year old. HAHAHAHAHA. Deep down I think that's why you're after my nuts. You really must hate the fact that your brutal GED is worth as much as that 12 hour shift you work at Denny's every day while knowing that I'm better than you in pretty much every way.  ;)

Damn that felt good!

Cue the tear-filled Xpac2 reply in no less than 5 minutes.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 06:56:36 PM »
You keep claiming I'm melting down. I just have to take a look at your posting history and realize that you're the clown melting. You honestly have directed over 90% of your posts at me and Sarcasm. You're obsessed with two people you'll never meet. We run your life. You actually go out of your way to follow us around an internet forum. You're going on 40, you should be out making money and setting yourself up for retirement. Instead you're a disgruntled virgin with a hard-on for two guys he'll never meet.

Like clockwork, though. I say jump and this clown asks how high. I'm actually sitting here going over my calculus work from today. It cracks me watching these clowns up who are in their late 30's claim that they did all this and that when they were younger yet here they are, going on 40 and still bitching on an internet forum. It makes you look real smooth. hahahaha, got to love it.

You're like my lapdog. You're more reliable than the Sun rising each morning.

I'll wake up when I'm 50 and a Doctor and know that I didn't spend my 30's and 40's posting on an internet forum arguing with a 20 year old. HAHAHAHAHA. Deep down I think that's why you're after my nuts. You really must hate the fact that your brutal GED is worth as much as that 12 hour shift you work at Denny's every day while knowing that I'm better than you in pretty much every way.  ;)

Damn that felt good!

Cue the tear-filled Xpac2 reply in no less than 5 minutes.

Coles notes please. don't feel like reading that massive meltdown.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 06:59:16 PM »

Coles notes please. don't feel like reading that massive meltdown.

Like money in the bank. Could've predicted your reply too.

It's alright. I think I'll reply to every single post you make about me from now on with this. God knows there's bound to be another 35,000 at least.

40 years old and after the nuts of a 20 year old. Your husband must be so proud of the life you're leading. hahaha!

Anyways, I've got 50 Calc problems to go bang out. Have fun worrying about me and waiting for a reply tonight. Great way to spend your Tuesday night!  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 07:56:24 PM »
This geek's post all sound the same, he mistaken's people's amusement with him and sf, with them being in our heads.  Not only does is he a misfit, he's also delusional.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 02:59:00 AM »
damn his lengthy posts are rivaling kiwiols  :-\

maybe thats his new strategy to "own" us - he pots so much that we just dont bother to read it and reply and he count thas a victory  ;D
Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »
Damn berzerkfury is really losing it.  What a geek.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 07:10:29 AM »
as much as i like to take credit for owning berzerkfury, i gotta be honest - he does most of it to himself.

it's fun to watch, but it's not challening.

its' funnier where you actually have to work to own someone.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 07:12:19 AM »
Morning bluto

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 07:15:16 AM »
Morning bluto

morning? it's afternoon and ive just been to the gym !!!

and after that i got a BOOKMAKER SANDWICH!

8) 8) 8)

(in a few hours berzerkfury will count the minutes between my posts to try to figure out if im telling the truth) hahaha.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 07:22:22 AM »
morning? it's afternoon and ive just been to the gym !!!

and after that i got a BOOKMAKER SANDWICH!

8) 8) 8)

(in a few hours berzerkfury will count the minutes between my posts to try to figure out if im telling the truth) hahaha.

I forget your in a different time zone. LUcky bastard I would like to be at the gym right now. Whats a Bookmaker sandwich?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 07:29:06 AM »
I forget your in a different time zone. LUcky bastard I would like to be at the gym right now. Whats a Bookmaker sandwich?

steak sandwich

Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:14 AM »
F now I am hungry... ;D