Author Topic: Should we deport US citizens?  (Read 9672 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Should we deport US citizens?
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2007, 09:51:56 AM »
They say it sounds too good to be true, according to initial reports and say that the amount is too much.  To me, that is nothing short of a gift and almost a free ride to citizenship. 

i agree.

Heck, give them a short term payment plan if needed based on income.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2007, 09:54:45 AM »
i agree.

Heck, give them a short term payment plan if needed based on income.
I am wondering if they even truly want full citizenship or just benefits of living here.  They say they already consider themselves citizens. 

Income taxes suck for us all; will they pay?  Will they want to pay?  Or will they continue working under the table?  I could see them doing it but I also see the AFL-CIO trying to organize like they said.  It's a crap shoot, and a risky one at that.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2007, 10:08:06 AM »
round em up..send em to iraq..

an illegal wants to be a citizen..ok fine..but ya gotta serve first..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
I am wondering if they even truly want full citizenship

they dont wanna learn the language
the dont wanna integrate into the culture
they still talk about mexico as home
ya hear mexican pride slogans everywhere

..what do you think?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2007, 10:14:20 AM »

Heard or read somewhere that some illegal aliens volunteered to fight in Iraq and got their permanent residence that way.  Now, I don't know if they are still alive.  If not, at least they died as legal US residents.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
Heard or read somewhere that some illegal aliens volunteered to fight in Iraq and got their permanent residence that way.  Now, I don't know if they are still alive.  If not, at least they died as legal US residents.

well THEY GOTTA BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE...

this  give us your tired n hungry shit gotta stop..

we got enough tired n hungry here already..
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
well THEY GOTTA BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE...

this  give us your tired n hungry shit gotta stop..

we got enough tired n hungry here already..

My tired and hungry what?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2007, 10:26:36 AM »

"Latinos comprise more than a third of the 41,000 foreign citizens in the U.S. fighting force, according to the Defense Department, with the largest number — 8,539 — from California. Immigrant troops are most visible in the Army and Marines, the services with the highest casualty rates in Iraq"
http://www.1115.org/2005/05/31/green-card-marines/

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2007, 10:27:59 AM »
they dont wanna learn the language
the dont wanna integrate into the culture
they still talk about mexico as home
ya hear mexican pride slogans everywhere

..what do you think?  :-\
Go to East LA my friend and you will see it hardcore.  It was more a rhetorical question but we both hit the point, they are not making effort.  Learning a language shows a desire to be a part of the whole.  Most cannot even order in English.  I am glad there are owners like the one of Geno's Cheesesteak in Philly who refuses to serve anyone who does not order in English. 

And you are right, they do need to bring something to the table.  More babies is not beneficial in my mind, especially if they too do not learn the language.  I actually heard one women justify popping out 6 babies and dropping out of high school as a part of Mexican culture.  She said, "that's just the way it is.  It is normal for us."  This is a college educated woman BTW.  To me, she was ignorant for saying that and justifying that crap.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2007, 10:29:46 AM »
"Latinos comprise more than a third of the 41,000 foreign citizens in the U.S. fighting force, according to the Defense Department, with the largest number — 8,539 — from California. Immigrant troops are most visible in the Army and Marines, the services with the highest casualty rates in Iraq"
http://www.1115.org/2005/05/31/green-card-marines/

hey i got nuttion against latinos..

i got EVERYTHING against illegals..when you break a law you r a CRIMILAL..PERIOD!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2007, 10:32:29 AM »
Go to East LA my friend and you will see it hardcore.  It was more a rhetorical question but we both hit the point, they are not making effort.  Learning a language shows a desire to be a part of the whole.  Most cannot even order in English.  I am glad there are owners like the one of Geno's Cheesesteak in Philly who refuses to serve anyone who does not order in English. 

And you are right, they do need to bring something to the table.  More babies is not beneficial in my mind, especially if they too do not learn the language.  I actually heard one women justify popping out 6 babies and dropping out of high school as a part of Mexican culture.  She said, "that's just the way it is.  It is normal for us."  This is a college educated woman BTW.  To me, she was ignorant for saying that and justifying that crap.

my mums english ws horrible when we moved..within a month of being here she enrolled in classes cause she thought" it ws the right thing to do"

some latinos here (loco and others) might think i'm singling latinos out...but NO i feel the same way about pakistani illegals..

you hear me sound off quite often about the c unt taliban loving pakistani shitholes that have infested the UK..

if ya love mexico so much ..then LIVE THERE..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2007, 10:34:53 AM »

It gets worse cap. 

I live in northern California in the Bay Area.  there are public schools that spend 50% of their class time teaching in Spanish.  That is F-ing BULLSHIT  IMO.   There business's that ONLY speak Spanish here.  You go into a Mexican resteraunt and NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH.  There are neighborhoods that are 75%+ Spanish speaking only.

The language thing is my BIGGEST peeve in the immigrant matter.

It's like there is a sub-culture here.

Honestly,  if it wasn't for the children my attitude would be more like yours.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
It gets worse cap. 

I live in northern California in the Bay Area.  there are public schools that spend 50% of their class time teaching in Spanish.  That is F-ing BULLSHIT  IMO.   There business's that ONLY speak Spanish here.  You go into a Mexican resteraunt and NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH.  There are neighborhoods that are 75%+ Spanish speaking only.

The language thing is my BIGGEST peeve in the immigrant matter.

It's like there is a sub-culture here.

in the summer when i get dark i kinda sometimes look like a taco..

once at a theme park some taco came up to me and goes " <something in spanish>"

to which i replied " abababalushka abababalushka"

to which he says " i dont understand"

to which i replied " EXACTLY"
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »
some latinos here (loco and others) might think i'm singling latinos out...but NO i feel the same way about pakistani illegals..

Nah, I just believe politicians cater to the masses, the fastest growing population(Latinos) and the fastest growing religion(Islam), drawing attention to these groups and then, with the media 's help, people start getting the wrong idea and start blaming and hating those groups, when in reality it is the politicians and the media that are to blame.

Who do you think allowed, and still allows today all those illegals to come in?  Do you really think that the government can do nothing to stop them?  Sure they can.  The US has enough money to build the Wall of China across that border, but they don't.  They stop a few here and deport a few there to make it look like they are doing something, and to keep things under control to an extent.  But they allow it, for the economy.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »
The US has enough money to build the Wall of China across that border, but they don't.  They stop a few here and deport a few there to make it look like they are doing something, and to keep things under control to an extent.  But they allow it, for the economy.

that is true..however i dont think they allow it for the economy..

however they do allow it..to what end..i know not..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2007, 10:49:33 AM »
that is true..however i dont think they allow it for the economy..

however they do allow it..to what end..i know not..

there has to be a reason for it that  ultimately involves profit for someone, the government, or some company.   

It's America, everything we do is rooted in money.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 10:56:12 AM »
there has to be a reason for it that  ultimately involves profit for someone,

of course..but it sure isn't the economy..thats a farse
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »
I tried to speak on this issue(illegal immigration) in a sociology class I took but I was met with the race card and was outnumbered like 45 to 1.. hahaha Some black kid agreed with me, but didn't say shit in class.  :-\ I was surprised when some mr braniac asian kid said I was mad.. thought them(azn) being hard working LEGAL immigrants they would agree, but no. Since illegals and their supporters try and mix in their cause with immigration in general they get huge support from model minority groups like asians and indians.

No one could refute any of my points about their lack of integration, changing american culture and breaking the law outright.. But I was "racist" so my points were null and void.  :-\

Can't tell me there aren't more people you guys and myself in the states.. I know there are but the issues are so touchy they can easily be countered with red herring arguements or ad hominem attacks. And people will never take our fuckin side because they don't want the lable of racist..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »
The coasts are polarized..I'm from Boston but bro,  being stationed in the Red States everybody here feels that way.
L

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »
I live in No. Cali.  between SF and Sac.  i regularly go into the valley on business into Stockton, Modesto, Fresno etc....  So i see much of the same things you do.   

We cannot in good conscience force children/parents to make a choice like that.  We must give them an opportunity to raise their children with out us deporting them.  If that means they pay fines or taxes to stay here without the parents getting automatic citizenship then w/e. 

Fact is, we have enabled this problem to continue with or blind eye policies for the past few years.

You cannot indirectly provide "crime causing avenues" then unilaterally punish whole groups for taking advantage of  the "freedom" we have.
OK.  I understand what you're seeing. What you see is the farm laborers, who are here working hard and trying to make a living. I have been around that area and seen many of these guys. They are an issue, but they aren't like the majority we have in SoCal. I'l explain, we don't have the farms and acreage that you do up there. The guys we are dealing with down here are the ones who stand at the Home Depot parking lot, hassling people on the way to their cars. Or the ones who stand in the middles of the median on the road selling flowers, grapes, oranges, lemons, watches, etc,etc........ Not to mention the ones that just kind of wonder around begging in grocery store parking lots, reaking of alcohol.......

If you do see these things Ozmo, I doubt it is to the same degree that we down here see them. If you had to live in this area and deal with these events on a daily basis for years on end, maybe you would understand the animosity that comes across in some of my posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »
OK.  I understand what you're seeing. What you see is the farm laborers, who are here working hard and trying to make a living. I have been around that area and seen many of these guys. They are an issue, but they aren't like the majority we have in SoCal. I'l explain, we don't have the farms and acreage that you do up there. The guys we are dealing with down here are the ones who stand at the Home Depot parking lot, hassling people on the way to their cars. Or the ones who stand in the middles of the median on the road selling flowers, grapes, oranges, lemons, watches, etc,etc........ Not to mention the ones that just kind of wonder around begging in grocery store parking lots, reaking of alcohol.......

If you do see these things Ozmo, I doubt it is to the same degree that we down here see them. If you had to live in this area and deal with these events on a daily basis for years on end, maybe you would understand the animosity that comes across in some of my posts.

You are exactly right.  I would understand your animosity.  The vast majority of illegals or Hispanics i have seen or know are hard working honorable people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
You are exactly right.  I would understand your animosity.  The vast majority of illegals or Hispanics i have seen or know are hard working honorable people.
This is the key difference in our regions and our opinions ;)

It's amazing how a group of people a few hundred miles apart could be so different. Yet the same, in so many ways.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!