Author Topic: Don't Count Ronnie Out!  (Read 4372 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Don't Count Ronnie Out!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »
Natural Al,

you are forgetting that he is nearly 45y/o, nearly 2 decades being "on". over 2 decades of heavy ass training.  His body is not responding to the "supplements" as before and the injuries have caught up to him.

any other point irrelevent and it follows my statement above

actually I think that's alot of the problem, he's been "on" stuff for so f'n long, oringinallly  it was just some gut bloat from the GH and insulin now he's lost all of his seperation and detail.  he can get lean as all get out but he's never gonna be able to display any real detail in his abs, I dont' think we've seen ronnie's seratus in at least 5 years....now I know he's huge and all and that the seratus is not all that important but when a guy gets down to 5% and lower you SHOULD be able to see it shouldn't you?  
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 05:31:45 AM »
His biggest inspiration should be Yates' gifts in the 90s. Not enough now though.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 05:40:38 AM »
i don't know why we are even discussing this. it is so obvious that if ronnie comes in shape he will win. he and jay admitted that he was off at the prejudging at last years O and that this was the reason he didn't win. the judges never seemed to care about left/right imbalances.
moreover, everyone agreed that ronnie should have won the third of the european shows right after the O but they didnt want to give it to him.
gosh i cannot believe how someone could think that jay has a chance if ronnie comes in in good condition.
he also knows how to control his midsection (2005) - if he puts it all together, jay has zero chances of winning - so obvious!
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 05:43:20 AM »
Hah I wonder how many of the JCutler fanboys change Team as soon as Ronnie wins another O ;)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 05:46:32 AM »
Hah I wonder how many of the JCutler fanboys change Team as soon as Ronnie wins another O ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 05:47:21 AM »

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 05:47:56 AM »
It was bad enough when he lost the GNC and he came back in his 2003 shape. Imagine what will come back after losing the O   :o

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 07:22:56 AM »
It was bad enough when he lost the GNC and he came back in his 2003 shape. Imagine what will come back after losing the O   :o
he will come back at age 44 not in his 30's , he is human incase you forgot! fucking retards! ::)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:07 AM »
i don't know why we are even discussing this. it is so obvious that if ronnie comes in shape he will win. he and jay admitted that he was off at the prejudging at last years O and that this was the reason he didn't win. the judges never seemed to care about left/right imbalances.
moreover, everyone agreed that ronnie should have won the third of the european shows right after the O but they didnt want to give it to him.
gosh i cannot believe how someone could think that jay has a chance if ronnie comes in in good condition.
he also knows how to control his midsection (2005) - if he puts it all together, jay has zero chances of winning - so obvious!

did you happen to see the score card, http://getbig.com/results/e-mroly.htm ummm not much changes on saturday ::)?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:15 AM »
What about jay uneven legs and biceps? Least we forget?? ;)
Not to mention how everyone counted him out in 2003 and look what happened.

PB

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 07:30:44 AM »
in regards to that Omlypia pic of last year..

....Which amazing idiot decides to put a BLACK friggin background in a contest stage which prominantly features Black athletes and white athletes that TAN SO MUCH that they are  even Darker than their competitiors

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ??? !!!!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »
Ronnie's only weapon is his arms..

Back is washed up, legs are huge but lack of details, chest is saggy while midsection..... no need to bother
I am a mini beast

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 08:01:53 AM »
ronnie is a big guy, everyone knows that, everyone expects him to look like a mutant when it comes to size.  The problem I have with Ronnie and have had for a few years is he gets his BF really, really low but he still shows no seperation, now he looked incredible a couple of years ago but I'm starting to think that was an anomoly with him.  his back looks NOTHING like it did a few years ago and I'm not even talking about the injury, he used to have an incredible back double bi shot, gigantic and totally detailed, aside from his calves when he hit that shot he was incredible now he hits it and you expect to see something awsome but the refinement and detail just are not there.  Jay's brought his back up alot over the last few years and while it still can't beat ronnie circa 1998 it beats him today and that's what matters.  Ronnie was pretty lean last year but he still didn't really show alot of detail in his back or his abs......

I dont' see him winning this year, I think they pretty much have Jay penciled in for the next couple of years unless Victor comes in looking like a monster......

If he's at low bodyfat, what do you think accounts for the loss of separation?

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 08:04:24 AM »
It can be argued if anybody can do it Ronnie likely could-given his noted work ethic-it can be also argued he got a couple of gifts along the way........

I think he probably could-IF is heart is in it-Does anyone know what his training is like right now ??

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 08:15:29 AM »
That gyno looks terrible there; you can see his nipple just hanging down in that pic. He does look massive though.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
Ronnie Owns Jay.

Ronnie didn't "own" Jay at last years O... not by a LONG shot.  They were both off, but jay was a little better, and his back looked better than Ronnies (fucked up lat).  Accept it... it wasn't the best O, but Jay beat Ronnie fair and square.  I don't know if he can do it again this year though... Ronnies tricep looks much improved, and the lat is coming along... slowly.  I think it will be between him an Vic this year.  But if his symmetry if off and he comes in soft again, it will be between Victor and Jay.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »
Lets see 44 now in 2007, 2003 would be 4 yrs hmmm he was 40 then not in his 30's fucktard LOL

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 09:53:32 AM »
Ali, Duran, Ronnie ...

Trent covered this.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »
he will come back at age 44 not in his 30's , he is human incase you forgot! fucking retards! ::)

Ronnie will not be 44 at this years Olympia.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »
In 2005 Ronnie looked great, his mid section was down and everything.

Not his best but way better than last year.  He should try to get like that.  His waist was big last year and from what I can tell this year also.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2007, 11:01:40 AM »
With a Fishy-looking right lat, a ruined outer left sweep on his quads, and a non-existant tricep and the fact that he's always had gut problems...throw age in the mix, and it looks slim that he'll even make top 3.

I'd love to see a guy like ronnie come back and clean house, take it all back, but i don't think anyone (but Ronnie) believes that's what's gonna happen 100%
 :-\

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2007, 11:04:06 AM »
ronnie won olympia what..7times? and runner up last year. why would anyone in right mind count him out?? ??? ???

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2007, 11:30:59 AM »
ronnie won olympia what..7times? and runner up last year. why would anyone in right mind count him out?? ??? ???

actually 8 times.
Why?
look at some pictures, and put that together with what i posted right before your post.
hope that helps.  ::)