Author Topic: KIWIOL FROM THE V BOARD SAYS HE HAS A FRIEND BIGGER AND WIDER THAN CUTLER!!!  (Read 6077 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Orville had a good looking mug for a negro... a very symetrical and chiseled face (no homo) too bad he sounded like an extra for the movie 'Cool Runnings' and was dumber than lindsay lohan at a beer festival
The Number 2 in Scranton

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Respek to Kiwi for being man enough to back it up , respek no doubt

Thanks mate. I can't believe people are stupid enough to argue when I say I'll post pics up before the weekend ::)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Are you saying I'm henceforth to be classified officially as a 'Tiny Tit', Sars? 8)

squad cannot put more than a plate on for military press....fat pussy he is :'(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Are you saying I'm henceforth to be classified officially as a 'Tiny Tit', Sars? 8)

Your better than this.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
PM me and i'll tell you where i train and if i don't lift what i claim i'll sign over the title to my house to you.
so..
what are your best:

military press
bench
squat
deadlift

??

No Patience

• Getbig IV
PM me and i'll tell you where i train and if i don't lift what i claim i'll sign over the title to my house to you.

you mean your mom's house...hahahaha ::)

you are fake and full of shit....not worth my time....i see fat fucks in the gym every week, why fly to St Louis to see another?

bigmc

• Getbig V
you have to remember kiwiols "friends" are imaginary

so they can be any size he chooses
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
so..
what are your best:

military press
bench
squat
deadlift

??
military 225 for 6 seated, bench 305 for 7-8, squat 495 for 6-7, deadlift 495 for 5, don't ever do singles, nothing earth shattering especially for a 235 pound guy but at least i don't lie.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you mean your mom's house...hahahaha ::)

you are fake and full of shit....not worth my time....i see fat fucks in the gym every week, why fly to St Louis to see another?
hahahahah, just the fact that you remember where i live  shows you are totally obsessed with me.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
hahahahah, just the fact that you remember where i live  shows you are totally obsessed with me.

you got me there  ::)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
And BTW, it's not as impossible as you seem to think - check out Anthony Clark, the Filipino monster who died a few years ago. Not to mention Mike Francois is bigger than Cutler at the same height.

Cutler is a monster and just because he's Mr Olympia doesn't mean he's unbeatable in every category mate - he just looks better than everyone else with his muscularity 8)

You are correct.  It is naive to believe that no one could be bigger than Jay.

Chris
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You are correct.  It is naive to believe that no one could be bigger than Jay.

Chris
hahahaha, this coming from a skinny, hairy "man" who looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life.

Knives

• Getbig III
I'M bigger than cutler

on the internet

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
if kiwiol saw Cutler or any pro in person i doubt he would make this stupid claim..

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
My freind who doesnt post on here is really good at basketball.....his name is 'kobe' and lives in LA, he wants to move though....

yeah, I know a girl in Colorado who once screwed a guy named Kobe.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
squad why all the hate on kiwi?  He's been one of your biggest supporters...what happened? 
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
squad why all the hate on kiwi?  He's been one of your biggest supporters...what happened? 
it's not hate it's TRUTH and i'm all about the truth, what would you say if someone told you they had a friend bigger and "way wider" than one of the biggest bodybuilders who ever walked on this planet?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Haha Dave did the same with me, i probably took the friendship too serious at first lol.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
it's not hate it's TRUTH and i'm all about the truth, what would you say if someone told you they had a friend bigger and "way wider" than one of the biggest bodybuilders who ever walked on this planet?

it's possible for someone to be "wider" but that doesn't mean they have a better physique than jay does, bigger?  I'd probably laugh my ass off.  I kinda want to see these pics...tongans are supposed to be just naturally big people...who knows?  if he doesn't post em then he deserves to be ripped on.
nasser=piece of shit

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
His friend will probably strike poses from different camera angles and light settings and viola! Wider than Cutler...  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Haha Dave did the same with me, i probably took the friendship too serious at first lol.
LOL. Friendship on the internet!? Fcuk, it's more like a mongoose and cobra sharing a small box. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Haha, friendship is a big word.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
if kiwiol saw Cutler or any pro in person i doubt he would make this stupid claim..
Exactly. Until you've seen guys like Cutler, Ronnie, Dorian, Ruhl etc, you really can't comprehend how wide they are. The problem is Kiwiol has only ever seen pics - hence the confusion.

Alot of islanders are massive - like the Tuilangi brothers that terrorise the rugby world - but they are nowhere near being pro bodybuilder size.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
hahahaha there is a guy who is bigger and wider than mr olympia jay cutler and that guy does not even compete ::)..damn the internet :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Exactly. Until you've seen guys like Cutler, Ronnie, Dorian, Ruhl etc, you really can't comprehend how wide they are. The problem is Kiwiol has only ever seen pics - hence the confusion.

Alot of islanders are massive - like the Tuilangi brothers that terrorise the rugby world - but they are nowhere near being pro bodybuilder size.
linebackers might be big but they ain't pure muscle.pro bodybuilders are just muscle and have more muscle than any linebacker.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD