Author Topic: Difference between arrogance and confidence in the eyes of women?  (Read 18227 times)

Rhino290

Re: Difference between arrogance and confidence in the eyes of women?
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2007, 03:51:45 AM »
trab, there are also husbands....that do nothing, even though they know their wife is cheating....because they don't care...whatever they are getting...usuallýmoney, is more important. the wife thinks they forgive, but really, they don't forgive, they just see the wife as a means to an end.....or so I havw heard.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2007, 04:01:57 AM »
that's not confidence nor is it arrogance.  that's mad.
xL

leave and regain.

work on your self esteem and them glutes.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2007, 05:56:43 AM »
trab, there are also husbands....that do nothing, even though they know their wife is cheating....because they don't care...whatever they are getting...usuallýmoney, is more important. the wife thinks they forgive, but really, they don't forgive, they just see the wife as a means to an end.....or so I havw heard.

Yeah, I know the kind that dont care, thats different... go ahead. Hell, some husbands will roll film while they watch..   But if you're messin w/ a guys wife, and he dont know, and cares, that's asking for a bullet in the ear. And that's just fine.  A guy plays that game He learns about games with no rules. Plenty of other women out there.

Rhino290

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2007, 07:11:22 AM »
well I meant when the husbans finds out...then takes her back. meanwhile she makes the money...she thinks all is forgiven. nothing is forgiven, the husband needs the mealticket, and the wife is dumn enough to think she got away with it.....If my wife cheated on me...I would never have her back. But then again, I can pay my own bills....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2007, 07:13:30 AM »
I will remind you only once Rhino to keep within the topic and do not make it personal or slanderous, or I will delete your posts.
:D Weee

Rhino290

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2007, 07:41:30 AM »
I did not make it personal. You might want to watch making things personal yourself. If you delete my posts I will contact Ron. I have not, nor will not mention anyone. In this case I was speaking generally.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2007, 07:48:18 AM »
I did not make it personal. You might want to watch making things personal yourself. If you delete my posts I will contact Ron. I have not, nor will not mention anyone. In this case I was speaking generally.
You must think we are totally stupid here Rhino.  Due to you putting your personal "experiences" out on the board, people do realize when you make references such as the above...you are trying to get your digs in (under the radar). 

Again, heed my warning here.  It is in my authority to keep the "girls" of this board (as it is a girls forum) safe from negative attacks (Please see the forum rules) and I WILL delete ANY post I find to be a personal attack.  You are more than welcome to go and tell to Ron. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2007, 07:49:32 AM »
and sending me PM's such as this one will get your ass banned from this forum (not to mention I don't think Ron will like you threatening his moderators in such a way either "Buzz-maker") :

I'm only gonna tell you once to back the fuck off me. If you don't I'm gonna call Ron. (ou can't censor me because of your personal feelings twords me. Ron likes me and I create a lot of buzz....Don't fucking push it. leave it alone.

Rhino290

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2007, 07:57:23 AM »
I suggest you have a discussion with ron....and I stand by my pm...you obviously have a personal issue with me and I have brought this to his attention....you and he need to work this out.

Rhino290

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2007, 07:59:05 AM »
also, you think I care about being banned? I told you to back off me, was not a threat.....I want to see you ban me.

Rhino290

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2007, 08:00:19 AM »
you laura are attacking me personally. I don't apreciate it. My reference was general except to you......

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2007, 08:07:23 AM »
I suggest you have a discussion with ron....and I stand by my pm...you obviously have a personal issue with me and I have brought this to his attention....you and he need to work this out.
I don't have anything to discuss with Ron.  It seems you are the one with the problem here in the "girls" forum as you did state: "If you delete my posts I will contact Ron"   ;)

also, you think I care about being banned? I told you to back off me, was not a threat.....I want to see you ban me.
I'm not going to make this into a debate for you Jack.  I didn't alter or delete your prior posts regarding "cheating".  I simply warned you to stick to topic and not make it "personal" or I'd delete it.  You know the rules of this forum, you agreed to them, did you not?  All you have to say is "don't worry, I'm not" and leave it alone.  Instead you come back with PM threats and verbal abuse and say that I'm attacking you. 

One more time, leave it alone and stick to the topics of the board.

Thank you.

Rhino290

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2007, 08:18:02 AM »
okay fine....no problem. can we please stop fighting now? I really don't like it.  I'm sorry I said anything mean...especially about your looks......enough already, okay?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2007, 08:27:35 AM »
okay fine....no problem. can we please stop fighting now? I really don't like it.  I'm sorry I said anything mean...especially about your looks......enough already, okay?
>:( you said something about my looks?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2007, 08:31:05 AM »

Rhino290

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2007, 08:38:04 AM »
can we just forget it..this thing has gottten way out of control and I don't like being this ugly with anyone.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2007, 05:44:05 PM »
If a guy fondles your wife and she responds then it's just as much her fault as it is the homewreckers. Of course the homewrecker deserves a bullet..  :-X

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »

do you guys ever feel that God or whoever is in charge of the universe is using the getbig to speak to you? i swear it's like something's been reading my mind the last couple of days . . .

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »
do you guys ever feel that God or whoever is in charge of the universe is using the getbig to speak to you? i swear it's like something's been reading my mind the last couple of days . . .

Olanxapine and Haldol can help.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »

do they kill the urge to diddle your married ex? funny thing is I actually arranged to meet her on saturday, and then I come on here and people have been talking about married women constantly . . . in fact, i think even you got into the act.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2007, 06:54:29 PM »
do they kill the urge to diddle your married ex? funny thing is I actually arranged to meet her on saturday, and then I come on here and people have been talking about married women constantly . . . in fact, i think even you got into the act.

Married ex? -- Double or triple the standard dose. Dont worry, they do it at the psych ward at VA hosp all the time.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2007, 07:48:11 PM »
posts like yours are exactly what i'm talking about.  If I'd turned on Focus on the Family instead, I don't think I could have found people more eager to rail against the breaking of the seventh commandment.

Someone was posting about dudes being willing to kill other dudes for sleeping w their wives. since one of the few things I know about her hubby is that he can shoot, it was somewhat sobering . . .

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2007, 08:50:24 PM »
quit yalls fighting guys..we ARE ALL damaged in 1 way or another..hense we congregate here....for some bilittled comfort..

lets just be..   :)
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »

who's fighting, mahatma? i thought me and trab were just bantering . . . although I will say that getbig's put something of a damper on my weekend plans.