Author Topic: A-Rod debacle  (Read 3112 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
A-Rod debacle
« on: May 31, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
Bunch of fucking bs.. The media and the fans just wont get off of this poor guy. It's almost as though they want him to fail and they're making sure he does by going into his personal life.

Face the facts, most baseball fans are fat losers with beer guts. They hate A-Rod because he's a stud who's making 25 million a year and is married to a beautiful woman. These fucking NY loser fans embrace some hotdog eating fatass as their greatest athlete, yet can't accept A-Rod..

I hope A-Rod has a monster year and then opts out and leaves, but not before telling the fans and NYC media to go fuck themselves.

body88

Re: A-Rod debacle
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 09:18:38 AM »
I agree. NY fans make fun of red sox fans when they give guys who had poor nights standing ovations. We have a nice spot for you out here in Boston when you are done over in NY Alex.

The media in Boston is just as rabid as that in NY. The pressue to win is the same. The difference is the fans are much more supportive of there guys. To a point of course.

There is no reason a paper should post a guy with a stripper. They are obv trying to ruin him and screw up his marriage.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 09:48:21 AM »
I agree. NY fans make fun of red sox fans when they give guys who had poor nights standing ovations. We have a nice spot for you out here in Boston when you are done over in NY Alex.

The media in Boston is just as rabid as that in NY. The pressue to win is the same. The difference is the fans are much more supportive of there guys. To a point of course.

There is no reason a paper should post a guy with a stripper. They are obv trying to ruin him and screw up his marriage.

I agree 100%

I hope he goes to Boston or some other AL powerhouse.. He is obviously not welcome in NY just because he's a nice and well spoken guy.

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 09:53:52 AM »
I agree 100%

I hope he goes to Boston or some other AL powerhouse.. He is obviously not welcome in NY just because he's a nice and well spoken guy.

There is no reason to post a picture of Arod with another woman in street clothes on the front page of a major publication. It boggles my mind. I understand being famous makes your personal life all but disappear, but this? They are trying to ruin him.

I think a lot of yankees fans freel the same way you do camel. My  roomate from college was a huge Yankees fan. When I talk to him he is always telling me how som people in NYC tend to hate arod for no reason.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 10:27:29 AM »

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 10:37:52 AM »

I agree with you on your point about certain fans and the Post but not with your point about him on the Sox. I can't stand him and his iffy on field character issues.

As I've said many times he's the most talented baseball player on the planet but he's also one of the biggest bitches. I wouldn't be happy to see him in a Sox uniform. I know that opinion's crazy given his prodigious talent but he's just such a bitch.

I'd much much rather have Tejada.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 01:00:53 PM »
What about that crap last night....he pulls some crap every year.
L

body88

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
Ah christ, then he goes and pulls that bush leauge crap?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 02:19:34 PM »
Yup..I could care less about the stripper thing..good for him..or at the very least..who cares. I'm surprised more guys don't scream 'I got it" or mine...I guess u have to have more class..but if ur a seller dweller u need to do something..we'll see this weekend. GO SOX
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 02:51:02 PM »
I agree with you on your point about certain fans and the Post but not with your point about him on the Sox. I can't stand him and his iffy on field character issues.

As I've said many times he's the most talented baseball player on the planet but he's also one of the biggest bitches. I wouldn't be happy to see him in a Sox uniform. I know that opinion's crazy given his prodigious talent but he's just such a bitch.

I'd much much rather have Tejada.

He is like that because he's a nice guy.. He tries way too hard to please others. He should just be an asshole like Bonds.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
I'm surprised more guys don't scream 'I got it" or mine...I guess u have to have more class..but if ur a seller dweller u need to do something..we'll see this weekend. GO SOX

did u see the interviews after the game? you could tell by his face he knew he got caught doing something childish...and him denying it made him look even worse. even johny damon said it was a cheap thing to do. you think the guy would realize that hes under scrutiny all the time and doing something like this ISNT gonna help. fansand the media are just gonna have another excuse to hate him.

as for the stuff about him with this woman....... personally i could care less. but again, what the hell is he thinking?? does he not realize that if hes seen out in public with another woman that its gonna be front page news in NY? and you would think once he notices people are taking pics of the 2 of them(im assuming he saw them) he would avoid taking her back to his hotel.  if hes single all this doesnt matter.... but hes married!!! way to be thinking about the wife's feelings.

if you look at these things it doesnt appear that hes a very intelligent person

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »

I hope he goes to Boston or some other AL powerhouse..

baseball is so fucked up boston and a handful of other teams are the only teams that can afford him

E
E