Author Topic: DADDY WADDY REVIVAL THREAD THE PROOF IS HERE WHY I AM SO DOMINATING  (Read 8838 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: DADDY WADDY REVIVAL THREAD THE PROOF IS HERE WHY I AM SO DOMINATING
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
i am going to lift for a total of 6 hours today i have already done 3.5 then celebrated my fathers birthday who is 63 years old and at 3 percent bodyfat hahahah we destroy everyone at our gym the juicers the haters the big n fat niggas the white trash honkey tonks all envy us
And your present to him was, what, a series of garage, beefcake photos by his number-1, whackjob son?  ???

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 04:48:25 PM »
i saw some pics not to long ago and you looked like you lost a ton, now your looking decent again..

intead of wasting your time on the boards, why dont you go enter a show or something..whats the point of plastering yourself all over the net? :huh:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 04:53:49 PM »
i saw some pics not to long ago and you looked like you lost a ton, now your looking decent again..

intead of wasting your time on the boards, why dont you go enter a show or something..whats the point of plastering yourself all over the net? :huh:

im far from being ripped, but who knows what the future holds
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
the reason my waist is wide and chest still sags is because i STILL have bodyfat to lose most people think they are ripped if they looked like me. i can still pinch a good hunk off of my lower chest and lower abs. when i sit hunched over i have FATROLLS they are small but still FAT

we will see.  The fat is at least part of it.

I think the main reason why blacks are dominant athletically and people assume that they have better genetics for muscle is that there are many of them that are VERY lean.

any way you look at it, you are doing a great job.  If you want to add a whole new dimmension to your training I recommend the gymnastics rings.  You can get a pair for $70.  Now that you're losing the garbage weight you can develop some of the difficult skills like iron crosses.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
we will see.  The fat is at least part of it.

I think the main reason why blacks are dominant athletically and people assume that they have better genetics for muscle is that there are many of them that are VERY lean.

any way you look at it, you are doing a great job.  If you want to add a whole new dimmension to your training I recommend the gymnastics rings.  You can get a pair for $70.  Now that you're losing the garbage weight you can develop some of the difficult skills like iron crosses.

i can actually do a one armed pullup im working on the free handstand skills
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »
i can actually do a one armed pullup im working on the free handstand skills

WOW one armed or one handed?  The one armed means that your other arm is at your side, while one handed means that one arm holds the bar and the other arm holds the working arm?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2007, 06:45:35 PM »

WOW one armed or one handed?  The one armed means that your other arm is at your side, while one handed means that one arm holds the bar and the other arm holds the working arm?

yep no assistance at all just for one rep, i bet if i didnt train legs i could get more, i know that when i lose another 20 pounds or maybe 15 i could get a good 5 or more
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »
yep no assistance at all just for one rep, i bet if i didnt train legs i could get more, i know that when i lose another 20 pounds or maybe 15 i could get a good 5 or more

a one armed pull up is a great feat of bodyweight mastery.

the straight arm strength moves are very rewarding, planches, malteses, levers, iron crosses.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 12:02:59 AM »
wow waddy you're looking awesome..keep up the good work dude
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 05:00:45 AM »
a one armed pull up is a great feat of bodyweight mastery.

the straight arm strength moves are very rewarding, planches, malteses, levers, iron crosses.

id be scared to even attempt and iron cross anything that opens up my sholder and chest like that is walking a very thin line for me. pulling stuff but not deadlifts, i never get injured on, i havent had an injury in forever i dont get too cocky on the weights
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 06:32:16 AM »
id be scared to even attempt and iron cross anything that opens up my sholder and chest like that is walking a very thin line for me. pulling stuff but not deadlifts, i never get injured on, i havent had an injury in forever i dont get too cocky on the weights

yeah if I was you id start with the levers.

you should post a clip of the one armed pull up.

you might be the tallest person to ever do one.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:09 PM »
yeah if I was you id start with the levers.

you should post a clip of the one armed pull up.

you might be the tallest person to ever do one.

its not really now about building up strength im near my potential...when the last 20 pounds fat is gone i will still have the same strength and get a few repetitions. i shall be the first with big legs to do it aswell!
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »
Good pics Waddy!
Q

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 06:53:04 AM »
fvck man let me buy you a drink aye..

funny bastard.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 12:06:11 PM »
ya' got the guns daddywaddy, but the rest of you is wasting away!  ???