Author Topic: Couple more pics!!!!!!!  (Read 4498 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Couple more pics!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »
no offense bro but i know a good friends of Jenny's and she told me she is absolutely freaked out by you :-\

I know Shane too and the whole thing's a misunderstanding mate.

I'll sort it out. If Jenny's going to act like she needs to be protected from me or something, then she can stay in the US and be happy with her life. BFD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
plus there's no way in hell that guy is 310 pounds unless he has concrete bones and steel tendons, i'm only 240 here and he doesn't look any bigger than me at similar bodyfat.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2007, 09:08:57 AM »
I know Shane too and the whole thing's a misunderstanding mate.

I'll sort it out. If Jenny's going to act like she needs to be protected from me or something, then she can stay in the US and be happy with her life. BFD
what i got was she thought it was cute in the begging, but after a while you started freaking her out.........i swear I'm not making it up.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 09:09:07 AM »
he's a big dude yes but if he's comparing that guy to Cutler he's smoking some serious drugs.

Haha no way would I compare him with Cutler. While I have been smoking a little, I'd never be THAT high ;D

I am going to post more pics up every couple of days or so to promote my site mate. I don't want to post 1000 pics in one day you know?

None of my friends look as impressive as Jay. Hell, Ronnie didn't look as impressive as Jay in the 2006 Mr O ;)

But I do think my mate can compete around 250 - 260 naturally at that height - it's just plain maths. I don't know about his structure, but for someone under 5'10", competing around 250lb as a lifetime natural is impressive in my book, regardless of what you think or what their structure looks like.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 09:10:13 AM »
he's a big dude yes but if he's comparing that guy to Cutler he's smoking some serious drugs.

Yeah, he looks like an NFL lineman though. Nothing impressive muscle wise, but huge base imo.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »
plus there's no way in hell that guy is 310 pounds unless he has concrete bones and steel tendons, i'm only 240 here and he doesn't look any bigger than me at similar bodyfat.

OK, just for you, I'll take a small video clip on Monday and upload it in YouTube. I'll show him clearly jumping on the scale and also the weight - 1 continuous clip with nothing blurry or suspect. Gimme a couple of days.

Trust me mate - I never BS about anything. If I did, I know I'll be owned beyond belief on this board ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
OK, just for you, I'll take a small video clip on Monday and upload it in YouTube. I'll show him clearly jumping on the scale and also the weight - 1 continuous clip with nothing blurry or suspect. Gimme a couple of days.

Trust me mate - I never BS about anything. If I did, I know I'll be owned beyond belief on this board ;D
are you going to come through on this claim?

cause you still have a couple that you still haven't proved like you promised.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
Kiwi that guy's big for sure, but contest dieting is a bitch and he'd lose a ton of that size.

And if he's just under 5-10, how tall exactly are you?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2007, 09:15:45 AM »
Kiwi that guy's big for sure, but contest dieting is a bitch and he'd lose a ton of that size.

Looks about 5-5
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2007, 09:16:02 AM »
I think Kiwi's said he's 5'7.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2007, 09:16:16 AM »
no fuccking way that guy is 310 pounds, maybe 260 and i'm being generous there.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:17 AM »
no fuccking way that guy is 310 pounds, maybe 260 and i'm being generous there.

Which part of what I said is hard to understand dude? I'm saying I'll post a video clip in about 36 hours and you are saying that it's not possible?

Why don't you wait for a day instead of making judgements about people you don't know?

Looks about 5-5

I'm just under 5'9". The guy I'm posing with beside the car is about 6'1"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2007, 09:19:08 AM »
what i got was she thought it was cute in the begging, but after a while you started freaking her out.........i swear I'm not making it up.

I know what happened. Hahaha it freaked me out myself. But now, I've learnt how to control it ;)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2007, 09:21:16 AM »
I know what happened. Hahaha it freaked me out myself. But now, I've learnt how to control it ;)
but bro she doesn't want to flly anywhere to see you, and you keep saying you're gonna fly her to NZ..........that is just creepy imo.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2007, 09:22:06 AM »
Out of curiousity, since Tongans are the biggest people on the planet, are their women like 6'4 300 pounds of muscle also?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »
but bro she doesn't want to flly anywhere to see you, and you keep saying you're gonna fly her to NZ..........that is just creepy imo.

He's not going to really fly in The Count either, I am sure she knows he's a liar.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »

It's really between me and her mate. If she doesn't want to see me ever, no big deal - it's not like I'm flying her down with ulterior motives ;D

I'm quite happy with my girl, but I thought it would be cool to get Jenny to hang out with us and other friends for a week or so. I am keen cause it'll be a very unique experience - meeting someone you know quite well for the first time

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:32 AM »
i love how kiwiol is posting pic of his friends to prove to us he has them in real life.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:51 AM »
Out of curiousity, since Tongans are the biggest people on the planet, are their women like 6'4 300 pounds of muscle also?
hahahahahaha.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »
It's really between me and her mate. If she doesn't want to see me again ever, no big deal - it's not like I'm flying her down with ulterior motives ;D

I'm quite happy with my girl, but I thought it would be cool to get Jenny to hang out with us and other friends for a week or so. I am keen cause it'll be a very unique experience - meeting someone you know quite well for the first time
what's with this "again" shit you have never meant her in person ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2007, 09:27:04 AM »

Of course he will. But like I said, he'd have a base that's over 200 lbs lean and he's very young. Imagine him training consistently for years.

I'm not saying the guy's the most impressive guy in the planet ffs ;D - I'm just saying he's a big dude and I'm the baby of the group >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »

LMFAO. There might be one out there who is that big - wouldn't surprise me ;D

what's with this "again" shit you have never meant her in person ::)

My bad :-[

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2007, 09:38:11 AM »
are you going to come through on this claim?

Absolutely. If the video clip isn't up by Monday night (NZ time - 4th June), I'll step down as mod - I give you all my word 8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2007, 09:46:54 AM »
Absolutely. If the video clip isn't up by Monday night (NZ time - 4th June), I'll step down as mod - I give you all my word 8)
cool!..... what about the other claims?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »
cool!..... what about the other claims?

Which ones? I've made several ;D