Author Topic: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?  (Read 20193 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »
you're still melting.  How's it a cop out?.  You named your reasons why he has no credibility.  Really the only next possible step I have is effectively rebutting your reasons for him having no credibility so that there is a point to further discussion in regards to Hunt.  I can't do that.  I don't have anything that cancels your reasons for seeing him as not credible.  Now answer me, what is the upside of debating further on Hunt if I cannot shoot down your reasons for him having no credibility?  In the end, anything brought under the umbrella of Hunt still lands a zero.  Pissing in the wind...  What's the upside for me?  What's the point for you?  Answer those things because I can't.  I would much rather move on in an attempt to provide something more solid.  How's this my bust?
What the fuck do you think I've been saying ::)  Clearly I don't have what you would need to consider Hunt credible, duh...  If Hunt's not credible for you and his son even worse, I fail to see why you want to go further and I really can't fathom the point for me?  It's not a cop out, it's logical.

Ok, so you can't support the credibility of Hunt.  That's all you had to say.

Next.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »
Ok, so you can't support the credibility of Hunt.  That's all you had to say.

Next.

not sure how that wasn't obvious in what I was saying but ok.  The credibility issue was the reason I said it was pointless to continue.  I assumed that the fact that I didn't have what you would need to consider him credible was obvious.

These are brick walls I can't go through and can't imagine what I could say to counter.  Could anybody? I can't possibly prove these false without giving the guys a lie detector test or something

"his son is trying to make some cash"  .

"It's not what he "made" its what he tried to "make".  Because he hasn't made any money on it doesn't mean he didn't originally intend to.  His credibility is probably in serious question."

"He works for the CIA and lied to everyone all his life and we are supposed to believe him now and that he's honest?"

"Howard Hunt seems like he's full of it trying to make a buck."

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »
not sure how that wasn't obvious in what I was saying but ok.  The credibility issue was the reason I said it was pointless to continue.  I assumed that the fact that I didn't have what you would need to consider him credible was obvious.

These are brick walls I can't go through and can't imagine what I could say to counter.  Could anybody? I can't possibly prove these false without giving the guys a lie detector test or something

"his son is trying to make some cash"  .

"It's not what he "made" its what he tried to "make".  Because he hasn't made any money on it doesn't mean he didn't originally intend to.  His credibility is probably in serious question."

"He works for the CIA and lied to everyone all his life and we are supposed to believe him now and that he's honest?"

"Howard Hunt seems like he's full of it trying to make a buck."

I think its a pretty fascinating tape from a shadowy figure who was in the thick of things then.  What you listed up there were my first impressions that led to my opinion that the tape lacked credibility.

5 other issues support my current, but not permanent, conclusions

1.  He never directly says LBJ ordered the murder of JFK. 
2.  The "Big Event" is never defined.
3.  Hunt even seems to try and justify LBJ as a suspect in the murder.  If this was confession wouldn't he just say LBJ did it, i was involved, this is what i know.
4.  It is very vague to be viewed as a confession

This is why i don't view my conclusions as permanent:

5.  This is not the whole recording.  What he says before and after it is probably very significant. For one reason, by itself, it really doesn't say LBJ murdered JFK.