Author Topic: EVERYONE! Make SURE to Watch the DEMOCRATIC DEBATE On CNN tonight! MIKE GRAVEL!!  (Read 1399 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Mike Gravel is going to own all....Watch for the entertaining fireworks and the TRUTH from Mike Gravel!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
here is a free Link so you can watch it LIVE and for FREE on CNN if you don`t have access or just wish to view it while on your computer!

http://www.cnn.com/video/portable/player.html?mode=live&stream=1&source=pop/

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Ralph
Nader
for
President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
follow the arrows

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Do you support making English the official language?

S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I watched it for about an hour and fifteen minutes, till I fell asleep (it was that entertaining).  Some observations:

- I was not blown away by any of them.  What a weak group of candidates.  It's actually embarrassing. 

- Bill Richardson was the most qualified man on the stage, but doesn't have a snowball's chance. 

- Wolf Blitzer wasn't even trying to be subtle with how he directed his questions to Edwards, Hillary, and Obama and basically ignored everyone else. 

- They sounded like the Keystone Kops when it came to Iraq.  A bunch of hypocrites and weasels.  Only one, Mike Gravele, had the courage to say this is the Democrats' war too.  They didn't ask him too many questions after that.   :)

- They were asked to raise their hands if they favored making English the official language.  Gravele was the only one who raised his hand!  Obama said these questions are designed to divide us.  Well DUH!  Weasels. 

- Edwards said he would fund his universal healthcare plan by raising taxes on those making over $200,000.  Class warfare.  He is da debil. 

- Clinton thinks we should eliminate Don't Ask Don't Tell and let homosexuals openly serve.  They didn't talk about bisexuals, transsexuals, or transvestites. 

- When asked whether homosexuals should be allowed to marry, Edwards said it's a state question, not a federal question.  He is a hypocrite.  He spent the bulk of his time talking about leadership, then punted when asked to provide leadership on one of the most hot button political issues in our country. 

- Hillary is a cold fish. 

- I was not impressed by Obama.

God help us.  We can do better than this cast of characters.   

youandme

• Getbig V
They didn't talk about bisexuals, transsexuals, or transvestites.     

I forgot those are the problems that plague America  ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
All I  can say is.... Ron Paul 2008.
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I forgot those are the problems that plague America  ::)

I understand youandme.  Your biggest concern is shipping blacks off to the front lines of the Iraq war.   ::)

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Ralph
Nader
for
President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh yeah.
Stick out your tongue.

The Coach

Didn't see it only heard about it (the Red Sox/Yankee game was on and I'm sure more exiting) but from what I heard was......Bush sucks, we need to get out of Iraq, Bush sucks, If I would have known then what I know now I WOULD HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR IT, it Bush's fault, does my hair look ok?, Bush sucks, If I were president......you get the idea.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Didn't see it only heard about it (the Red Sox/Yankee game was on and I'm sure more exiting) but from what I heard was......Bush sucks, we need to get out of Iraq, Bush sucks, If I would have known then what I know now I WOULD HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR IT, it Bush's fault, does my hair look ok?, Bush sucks, If I were president......you get the idea.

Please post Limbaugh's reaction, I'm sure its fascinating!  ::)
Stick out your tongue.

The Coach

Please post Limbaugh's reaction, I'm sure its fascinating!  ::)

Don't worry I will :D