Author Topic: New Pictures!!! Not a prank this time.  (Read 21219 times)

jonsande

• Getbig II
Re: New Pictures!!! Not a prank this time.
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 12:51:21 AM »

And being old doesn't give you an excuse to look like a bag of smashed assholes. 

Give me a break, Mr Magoo.  You need to stop doing those Richard Simmons exercises and hit some real weight. 

LOL!  This is the funniest shit I've read on here in months.  You guys are a trip! 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 12:57:28 AM »
Look, guys, Melvin Goodrum is not a retard or dunce. He is a guy who, like the rest of us, sees something better in the mirror than what the camera can capture. Lots of bodybuilders overrate their physiques. You see this all the time in contests and beginners stand there hoping they might win a trophy when it is not at all likely.

Melvin does his own thing and has strong opinions about lots of things and he isn't afraid to voice his opinion. The guy is genuine. Many here have fun stirring others and Goodrum gets more than his share of that sort of stuff. He also gives it out to hapless guys, too.

That he keeps posting here and vows to get into good competitive shape is what keeps this board interesting. We keep waiting for the next Goodrum installment and he doesn't disappoint us.

Instead of bagging Vince G CSN MFT, we should treasure than he contributes to this board. There aren't too many originals like him around.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 01:29:08 AM »
 ;D
Newbies: Goatboy smells

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:02 AM »
hahahaha, yeah good one "steelepegasus", my shoulders are as wide as a doorway and as thick as bowling balls there, post your pic next to it, skinny.

haha HBK , stop posting that picture pls. cracks me up everytime. 'Look ma, i got big!' :)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 02:15:19 AM »
Look, guys, Melvin Goodrum is a retard and dunce. He is a guy who, like me, sees something better in the mirror than what the camera can capture. We don't think that we overrated our physiques.

Fixed
I am a mini beast

whitewidow

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 02:19:36 AM »

When I get first next time, we will see who has the last laugh, got me a secret weapon thanks to gh15.... ;D  If you notice, my arm has gotten a bit beefier and that's a straight pose, no pump-up whatsoever.

I'm going to destroy some people at the Mr Getbig ;D

You suck! you would take first place at a cocksucking contest-lol. vince I heard you recently filed for bankruptcy- hope all is well mayte- regards/ WW

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »
WOW  :o :o :o

Ladies and gentleman, your new odds-on favourite for the Mr. Getbig 2!

Calves looking awesome Vince G CSN MFT!  Ignore the haters dude, they've become so used to bashing you that it's now a reflex action.

I challenge any sucka MC on this board to post a better calf shot than Triple V's. 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2007, 09:48:50 AM »
;D

great mass bro, you just need to lose a couple of pounds, you ll be all set for the mr getbig. those calves are sliced and diced :o

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2007, 01:59:26 AM »
Dont listen to these haters.  They dont want you to compete because they know you will win. They are just jelous.  If you are able to loose the water wieght you can probably go pro or at least come close.  These wack mcs are just comercial rappers and studio ganstas. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2007, 05:10:16 AM »
;D
Are we supposed to be impressed by this? You can't be serious. Obviously bbdg is not a word in your vocabulary.

PB