Author Topic: This fat nation disgusts me  (Read 4607 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: This fat nation disgusts me
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »
whoa, whoa calm down little bitch i agree with you.

haha what happened with you and Mars?

I thought you were business partners :)

E
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
I thought that too Earl haha, he's probably in a mid life crisis. it will be ok :P

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »
Dave must have seen your picture "marcel" and felt betrayed because you weren't as " big" as you claimed to be... ::)
?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 02:06:46 PM »
I never posted my picture anywhere plus i never claimed to be anything special.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »
I was watching CNN news yesterday and they were listing thier top stories of the day and one of them was some schmo eating 59 1/2 hotdogs breaking some "record".

Since when does some dumb fuk gorging himself with fatty by-products headline news?  The fact that this was a headline story goes to show you what fat schmoes in this country want to watch.  Forget that 14 more US soldiers dies in Iraq, forget that there is a G8 world summit, nooooo, let's talk about someone who likes to stuff sausage down their throats.

What is pathetic is that this schmo is probably more famous than all bodybuilders in the world not names Arnold, Lou or Titus.

When Ronnie ties the Olympia record you probably couldn't find this story posted in any news paper, yet this hot dog munch gets headline news.

What a pathetic nation.

You really think that  Ronnie breaking  the O record is something people would care to watch on the news? wtf?

You should go and eat 3  hot dogs "N.Y style with everything on it" i mean everything on it!!!
 and forget your low carb diet for few hours  bro'
you'll thank me later .

BTW, you should change your avatar , el che Guevara and the word pimp don't go together.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »
im canadian and there are 2 things i notice when i go down to the states

1. you guys all drive nice cars ( practicly no shit boxs)

and 2 . your fat as hell , ( wich is a great thing , because hot girls i would generally have to jump through hoops for just roll over because im such a rare commodity compared to 90% of the fat shit bags there surrounded by )

So we are a fat nation with hot chicks?

You chubby chaser.