Author Topic: New Kimbo fight?  (Read 6463 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: New Kimbo fight?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 08:26:23 AM »
Wait ,people on here are saying that?  Also who is the guy on the picture I want to make fun of him, mainly for his outfit.
that's "sincitysmallguy" or some shit. he's another poser/cage fighter ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »
hahahahha, yeah there was that guy on the MMA board who says that him and his 6'7" 330 pound dad would fight him and then there's Mister Magoo as well, hahahahahaha, how delusional can you be? ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
here's the posers latest meltdown ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SS on June 03, 2007, 03:43:43 PM
hahahaha! that's right............he spends too much time tanning and grooming his face then training to be a tough guy.

I'll finally grace you dumb fucks with my pressence now that I see yall run to the V board to bring up topics.. I havent really come around since the fall of the squad, and BF leaving... He showed me the place and it got lame quick. But back to you dumb fucks. Yall sound pretty jealous and content to talk about me. Lets see what you big guys look like. I do train, your right about that. It takes about 3 minutes to trim my shit MAC3's are great.  I don't tan thank god I got some Native American in the ol' blood.

With the whole Eddie Sanchez thing I admitted my wrong and apologized my cousin's wife said she heard about it in the hospital where she is a nurse.. Great one to bring up, Bluto didn't I give you the idea to bring that one up... Such a twit you have to use what I tell, but you run to another board to do it... Wow I can only say 3 words... What A Pussy.....

Quote from: SS on June 03, 2007, 09:27:59 AM
sincitysmallguy......... the wigger post on the mma board and says kimbo's a pussy and he would take him with no problem. hahaHAHAHAHAHA!  what a little poser.

No I said that my dad want's to fight Kimbo. That's what was said, so caught up with trying to come up with one you get yoru facts fucked up... Damn

Quote from: Bluto on June 03, 2007, 09:49:39 AM
guy have yet to threaten to fight me, all he's been doing so far is telling me how pretty he is

im unsure why 

Blutoe, do you really think I am that obsessed you get under my skin. This is a board I could care less what anyone hear says I'm mostly here for the MMA board.. Why would I act like a child and threaten to fly to Europe to beat some overly obsessed grown man (supposedly) to a fight.. I'm not 13 brother.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 08:29:49 AM »
Who the fuck is Kimbo?, what a fucking name.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 08:30:53 AM »
that's "sincitysmallguy" or some shit. he's another poser/cage fighter ::)

Cool, can't wait to make fun of his stupid clothes and that hat.  Who wears a hat like that, that is white?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 08:31:18 AM »
Who the fuck is Kimbo?, what a fucking name.
hahahahaha, if you were standing face to face with him you'd piss your pants in fear.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 08:33:15 AM »
Cool, can't wait to make fun of his stupid clothes and that hat.  Who wears a hat like that, that is white?
yes he's wearing shit from travis barkers clothing line. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 08:33:56 AM »
hahahahaha, if you were standing face to face with him you'd piss your pants in fear.

Offcourse i would ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 08:33:59 AM »
hahahahha, yeah there was that guy on the MMA board who says that him and his 6'7" 330 pound dad would fight him and then there's Mister Magoo as well, hahahahahaha, how delusional can you be? ;D

So Mr. Maggo says he's a tough fighter?  He thinks he could fight Kimbo?   If he's at least 270 at 6'3 he has a chance otherwise no fucking way.  People who say size aint' shit need to wake the fuck up.  I have tried to take some big mutherfuckers down and have lost a few of those battles.  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »
Oh wait i already know who kimbo is, that black police officer haha.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 08:37:02 AM »
hahahahaa, yeah Magoo said he would fight him, he says that he had a couple of cage fights and that Kimbo would be no problem. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 08:37:39 AM »
So Mr. Maggo says he's a tough fighter?  He thinks he could fight Kimbo?   If he's at least 270 at 6'3 he has a chance otherwise no fucking way.  People who say size aint' shit need to wake the fuck up.  I have tried to take some big mutherfuckers down and have lost a few of those battles.  
yes size rules in a street fight....well pretty much in everyday life.

and yes magoo said it would be no big deal to get punched in the face by kimbo.

magoo is one tough s.o.b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »
hahahahaa, yeah Magoo said he would fight him, he says that he had a couple of cage fights and that Kimbo would be no problem. ::)

Now I'm starting tho see the light.  Wow I'm in the presence of some amazing people.  We have millionaires, some of the toughest guys in the world, and the best bb's in the world.

Didn't I read some guy coming on here a few days ago saying he won the lottery?   Too funny.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 08:42:30 AM »
  Now I'm starting tho see the light.  Wow I'm in the presence of some amazing people.  We have millionaires, some of the toughest guys in the world, and the best bb's in the world.

Didn't I read some guy coming on here a few days ago saying he won the lottery?   Too funny.
hahahahaha, check out my text and sig, that says it all. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »

X you want to see the quickest meltdown in gb history...check this.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152530.0

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2007, 08:44:03 AM »
hahahahaha, check out my text and sig, that says it all. ;D

I like the addition of the PHD, that's great.  A PHD cage fighter.  LMAO

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »
i say if mercer has speed left and some decent footwork he wins

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 08:46:04 AM »
X you want to see the quickest meltdown in gb history...check this.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152530.0

ROFLMAO!!  For the love of god why do people do that??  21 inches?  How can you not call him on that?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2007, 08:47:28 AM »
ROFLMAO!!  For the love of god why do people do that??  21 inches?  How can you not call him on that?

hahahahaha, i left a post in his thread on the pictures board telling him "congrats, your arms are an inch smaller than Ronnie Coleman's, good work". ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »

then he says 19 pushing 21'' ::)

anyone that knows anything about bb knows how hard it is to even put a 1/4 of a inch when they get to a certain point.

that fool made it sound like he could have 26'' arms if he kept at it ;D

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2007, 08:50:27 AM »
what are the rules? gloves? cage? anyone know?

In a cage for three rounds,not sure on the rules.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2007, 08:53:31 AM »
then he says 19 pushing 21'' ::)

anyone that knows anything about bb knows how hard it is to even put a 1/4 of a inch when they get to a certain point.

that fool made it sound like he could have 26'' arms if he kept at it ;D

Seriously though, without people like that who the hell could we make fun of.  Getbig needs those characters.

This guy probably get's kicked around all day like I yappie fuckin dog.  Then needs to validate himself so he comes on here and claims crazy feats.  Shitty part about it, is even here he gets kicked arouund like that yappie dog.  

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 08:57:18 AM »
Seriously though, without people like that who the hell could we make fun of.  Getbig needs those characters.

This guy probably get's kicked around all day like I yappie fuckin dog.  Then needs to validate himself so he comes on here and claims crazy feats.  Shitty part about it, is even here he gets kicked arouund like that yappie dog.  
I'm still shaking in my boots with his threat to beat my ass 2000 miles from where i live ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 08:59:41 AM »
I'm still shaking in my boots with his threat to beat my ass 2000 miles from where i live ::)

If he's sin city I think you are Scottsdale.  Do it up.  That's not far.  I have driven that many times.

You in Scottsdale?  Fuckin love that city, I really believe that some of the most beautiful woman come from Scottsdale.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 09:03:26 AM »
If he's sin city I think you are Scottsdale.  Do it up.  That's not far.  I have driven that many times.

You in Scottsdale?  Fuckin love that city, I really believe that some of the most beautiful woman come from Scottsdale.
no mr 21'' guns lives in wisconsin, and threatin he was gonna smash my face.   hahaha that's like 2000 miles from me ;D

naw i live in peoria az, and for sincity bad ass.... i ain't fucking with that guy.