Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45514 times)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
5'8" why? 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
5'8" why? 

Are you squad protected?

Just watch your back man,

this aint bodybuilding.com........ .............

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
i would say if you post lots of pics of yourself in both bad and good condition and also nude  {so sorry i missed it} you are not insecure you are very proud of your body? ???

of course, but then if you melt down when someone doesn't think you're the greatest thing since sliced cream cake then you just might be a tad insecure. ;)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
oh, yea ok.  ill get right on that.  :o
Poooopydoodle!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Just read a bit of this thread. Interesting. As an aside, is there a thread on Getbig in which the Arvilla tagteam participate that does not degenerate into a flamewar?  ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Can we make this into an actual poll where we can see the percentage of votes for each?

I like Mike and all, but Sevastase definately wins easily in this comparison.

Done.

Vote here:

http://snappoll.com/poll/197926.php

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
oh, yea ok.  ill get right on that.  :o
Ha! way to go kelly.   "squad protected"  ooooooooooooh!    better watch your back!         

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
ONCE AND FOR ALL......I'M CLEAN...NOT NATURAL...AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE...I'M 5'11" , 185 LBS...HERE ARE SOME MORE RANDOM SHOTS...

Army of One

• Getbig V
Done.

Vote here:

http://snappoll.com/poll/197926.php

-Hedge

ERRRR......

PLEASE VOTE HERE TO CROWN YOUR WINNER!!!

http://snappoll.com/poll/197822.php

Anyway

Battle Of The Beasts!
Who has the better Physique, Michael Arvilla or Sevastase?
Sevastase    93%    37    

Michael Arvilla 8%    3    

total votes: 40

Pretty clearcut vote from the public!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Actually Sevastase is not 6'3".But all of you are comparing apples to oranges.  Both are genetically opposite.  Sevastase looks great and also looks like he is athletic, but "in my opinion" he does not look like he's a bodybuilder.  Mike when not dieting for a show (even at his heaviest) looks like a bodybuilder.  And I'm not being partial here.  He just does.  When he diets down for a show, although you may all considered him as being "concentration camp looking" he still had a bodybuilder's physique (and yes, he needs more mass in his legs, but still has wide bowling ball looking shoulders, chest looks good, back is wide and arms very full).  And this is all at over 6' tall.

Again, I think Sevastase has a great body, but you have all stated that others (who have that SAME exact look) have swimmers physiques. 

I have a lot of respect for you and mike to get onstage....but I'm sorry....ONSTAGE Sevastase would whoop Mike up and down...over and over again.  Without being "partial" the truth is Sevastase has overall better genetics than mike, PERIOD.

Still sweet of you to stick up for your man!  That's tight!  ;)
just not good enough

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Sevatese, its so good of your wife to keep the cum stain i left in her .....you should name your child JAEJONNA ...after his father.. if its a girl name it kuntbreath ---after her mother
L

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
ONCE AND FOR ALL......I'M CLEAN...NOT NATURAL...AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE...I'M 5'11" , 185 LBS...HERE ARE SOME MORE RANDOM SHOTS...

hang on.

only a couple of months ago you had just started cycling test.

i smell bullshit.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Sevatese, its so good of your wife to keep the cum stain i left in her .....you should name your child JAEJONNA ...after his father.. if its a girl name it kuntbreath ---after her mother
Ya......ok tough guy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
IN THE PIC WITH MY SISTER I'M 225 . HERE ARE SOME MORE..THE ONE IN THE BLUE POSING TRUNKS IS FROM 95 WHEN I WAS 18..

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
yea, i'm really concerned about being "squat protected"!!! ::)  what ev!  is that like when i squat my boyfriend stands behind me??????   :-*
Poooopydoodle!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ya......ok tough guy.
in case you dont know, im the big bad mofo around here 'top bitch'....
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
THE TEST I STARTED CYCLING TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE IRANIAN TEST E...UNFORTUNATELY

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
yea, i'm really concerned about being "squat protected"!!! ::)  what ev!  is that like when i squat my boyfriend stands behind me??????   :-*
you couldnt get a real man, i bet your the type of man face BB woman who people stare at and say ewwwwww....prove me wrong manface c unt...this is jaejonna turf you little bitch
L

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
easy tough guy.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
IN THE PIC WITH MY SISTER I'M 225 .

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence dude but you dont look anymore than 160.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
of course, but then if you melt down when someone doesn't think you're the greatest thing since sliced cream cake then you just might be a tad insecure. ;)
ROFLMAO, I know that I am faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from great.  I never claimed that I was all that and a bag of chips, sweetie.  My "meltdowns" are not because someone says "Hey Laura, you really need to put more time into training your glutes, they need work".  I am offended at the child like behavior in responses like "hey cottage cheese ass!" or "your face looks worse than my grandmothers", etc.  Get the picture?  I'm not insecure about my body or pictures, otherwise they wouldn't be posted.  ;)
:D Weee

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
in case you dont know, im the big bad mofo around here 'top bitch'....
Did you get that kelly?   There's a Jajonna around here so we must be real careful not to overstep our bounds. After all, he's the baddest when it comes to typing on the keyboard.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
ROFLMAO, I know that I am faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from great.  I never claimed that I was all that and a bag of chips, sweetie.  My "meltdowns" are not because someone says "Hey Laura, you really need to put more time into training your glutes, they need work".  I am offended at the child like behavior in responses like "hey cottage cheese ass!" or "your face looks worse than my grandmothers", etc.  Get the picture?  I'm not insecure about my body or pictures, otherwise they wouldn't be posted.  ;)

i don't recall anyone saying stuff like that about you in this thread ???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
i don't recall anyone saying stuff like that about you in this thread ???
i think nick hersch said that
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
i think nick hersch said that
Did he?  I know vikingpower said it, Rhino has said it, salmon has said it, debussey has said it, I even "think" goatboy has said it. 
:D Weee