Author Topic: Adonis Lying Again and Caught  (Read 8982 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Adonis Lying Again and Caught
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 01:59:34 PM »
Its a shame that someone as smart and logical as Adonis would support an industry that kills so many  animals a year. The career of a greyhound is only a few months and then they are killed. The industry prefers to say culled as if they are doing us all a favor weeding out the overpopulation of greyhounds on the verge of overtaking society... hahahahaah

Like the bodybuilding industry, the greyhound industry cannot be trusted to police themselves. It is a dying sport. People are getting wise to their greedy ways.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
nycbull, shut the fuck up you oversensitive emotional hypocrite guy

Z

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 02:18:09 PM »
hahahah what a lying as jew hahahah

in da fucking oven ya go
;D ;D ;D ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 03:06:20 PM »
nycbull, shut the fuck up you oversensitive emotional hypocrite ####

hahahah, too much civility for one day huh Bluto?...you have let this site destroy you. You have turned into the very thing you despised. hahhahahahahahahhah  Have you read 'Stones from the River'?. Its about not losing yourself to the ideal of the day. What happened to the nice sensitive Bluto we all knew and loved. You are becoming a ruthless Squad wannabe just to fit in. Whats up with that?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »
hahahah, too much civility for one day huh Bluto?...you have let this site destroy you. You have turned into the very thing you despised. hahhahahahahahahhah  Have you read 'Stones from the River'?. Its about not losing yourself to the ideal of the day. What happened to the nice sensitive Bluto we all knew and loved. You are becoming a ruthless Squad wannabe just to fit in. Whats up with that?

let just say i read too many whiny posts from you on the same subject for one day
Z

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »
I think he's telling the truth!!! >:(

He really does eat dogfood.  :D

That's all the poor lil bitch can afford.  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 05:56:18 PM »
Its a shame that someone as smart and logical as Adonis would support an industry that kills so many  animals a year. The career of a greyhound is only a few months and then they are killed. The industry prefers to say culled as if they are doing us all a favor weeding out the overpopulation of greyhounds on the verge of overtaking society... hahahahaah

Like the bodybuilding industry, the greyhound industry cannot be trusted to police themselves. It is a dying sport. People are getting wise to their greedy ways.

Just come out with it.. You'd love to blow Adonis.

I'm guessing you are anticipating the Mr. Getbig.  :D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
how many servings of greyhound do you need for your daily protein requirements?  that looks like really lean meat

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 06:04:52 PM »
From pics of some of the ppl. here saying they have an interest in doing the getbig contest this year TA won't be placing as well as he did last year."IF" he's at a lower body weight (fat %) as he claims, he in all possibility won't even be in the placing no matter how much he tries to manipulate the lighting of his pics.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
Also why does Adonis still claim natural status when he did a cycle before? Also where is that deadlift video? This dude just lies about everything

I keep hearing this but where's the proof?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 07:43:15 AM »
let just say i read too many whiny posts from you on the same subject for one day

maybe you are annoyed that I have not done a complete 100% turn around in my personality here. I have noticed many of you have changed your personas, a sure sign of immaturity. You, Adonis and Shadow are the most noticable. Its OK, your still growing I suppose. I would have done the same thing at your age. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 09:33:37 AM »
maybe you are annoyed that I have not done a complete 100% turn around in my personality here. I have noticed many of you have changed your personas, a sure sign of immaturity. You, Adonis and Shadow are the most noticable. Its OK, your still growing I suppose. I would have done the same thing at your age. 
NYCBULL, give me your number if you are ever in the area I would like you to come check out some FACTS about Greyhounds.  You have been misled and so has the general public.

Actually, you can go visit any farm freely and you will see the truth.  Don`t believe the propaganda.  I am a staunch supporter of animal rights and believe that they should be considered under the same Laws and protections as humans.  I believe animals should have complete and full equal rights.

Greyhounds love nothing more than to run and race.  They are HIGHLY competitive as are the snow dogs in the Iditarod.  It breaks their heart if they cannot run.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »
NYCBULL, give me your number if you are ever in the area I would like you to come check out some FACTS about Greyhounds.  You have been misled and so has the general public.

Actually, you can go visit any farm freely and you will see the truth.  Don`t believe the propaganda.  I am a staunch supporter of animal rights and believe that they should be considered under the same Laws and protections as humans.  I believe animals should have complete and full equal rights.

Greyhounds love nothing more than to run and race.  They are HIGHLY competitive as are the snow dogs in the Iditarod.  It breaks their heart if they cannot run.

i thought I addressed this post on another thread.  I am not sure if you are being facitious to undermine me. I do not think animals should have equal laws as humans, that is not realistic or even possible.

But anyway, I am sure you and your family treat the dogs well. You seem like an ethical guy with a lot of heart. But that is not the case with eveyone in the industry. 

The only propaganda I see is the stuff coming from the expensive public relations firms hired by the greyhound industry to create bullshit and to cover up the truth. I would trust the animal rights people if I were you. They are not financially motivated.

Also don't tell me the industry loves their dogs. It makes me laugh to hear that, its like hunters saying they love wildlife. You can tell them all to take their love and shove it. Animals do not need love from people, the need RESPECT.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 01:08:02 AM »
Adonis---what state do you race your dogs in??????????????????

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 03:14:43 AM »
Why does he want to impress people on a cyber forum? 

Some humans need constant attention.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 03:24:46 AM »
One again Apenis comes on here and throws his bullshit around and caught with an awesome post near the bottom of the first page.  Unreal this moron.  I thought we got rid of him.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152053.0

those north carolina/sout carolina boys are oh so delusional. goodrum,adonis and many others from around that neck of the woods. looney bastards!

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 03:29:13 AM »
It breaks their heart if they cannot run.

all dogs love to run, that isn't the same as racing and everything that goes with it

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »
I think he's telling the truth!!! >:(

He really does eat dogfood.  :D

That's all the poor lil bitch can afford.  ;)

Don't forget a glass of expensive wine with the dogfood. ;) It's too easy. :D

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »

ALL DRUGS!
BigNationRadio.com

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2007, 01:26:23 PM »

AGAIN.................ca ught in "ANOTHER LIE",  So same laws as humans??????,  what?, free speech?...your a fucking IDIOT...

You are NOT respected on here, your the laughing stock and butt of many jokes, Even Billy Guns has accomplished more than you with his picture in MD this month, OUCH that hurts........ :'(

Do you realize how many people are looking for you at BB'ing shows??, just to be the first to knock you on your ass!

Still not talking about your long suspension from Getbig?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2007, 01:40:20 PM »
Hey Adonis, go sit in a room with a starving lion. See if he cares about YOUR rights ;)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »

Look, what is the big deal that some here are getting their pantys in a bunch. Obviously, I don't agree with everything TA posts about, but who cares. The guy posted a thread about greyhounds and his dog, so what?
There is a lot more retarded crap posted here than that.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 07:20:10 AM »
As always, True Retard was full of BS  :P  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »
As always, True Retard was full of BS  :P  ;D

You're the one that's full of BS.  You challenge Adonis to a pose-down, delay the whole thing and then you and John Romano ban him from the board. 

Fact is you were too chickenshit to show your physique because you are fat and nobody loves you.

Hope that helps

A