Author Topic: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!  (Read 38092 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2007, 09:09:55 AM »
i still laugh at these videos.

just watch how easily they slide the bar over on the racks with 675. i've spotted guys doing board presses in bench shirts with 635 and you CANNOT slide the bar over PERIOD. it would take 4 people to slide the bar left or right on the rack with that much weight.

FAKE plates!

8)

I've seen another youtube vid of this kid and he's gettin ready to "press 585" and is asked "hey man, how much is that?" and he says, "I don't know fvckin.....fvckin 6 plates."  I also love how he stretches wildly before he presses while looking around to make sure everyone is watching.   I'd be surprised if he could put up 250lbs for 3.

This kid is a fvckin tool.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
I've seen another youtube vid of this kid and he's gettin ready to "press 585" and is asked "hey man, how much is that?" and he says, "I don't know fvckin.....fvckin 6 plates."  I also love how he stretches wildly before he presses while looking around to make sure everyone is watching.   I'd be surprised if he could put up 250lbs for 3.

This kid is a fvckin tool.

he's a tool alright and dante's a bigger tool for backing this crap.

seriously, with every post dante has made on this site all he has done has expose himself and everyone associated with him as a fraud.

dante = dogg crapp

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »
I am going in for back today and going to do some 6 plate BB rows, LA fitness style.  I'll post the video later. 

"How much is that cap?"

"Fuckin...Fuckin...6 plates."
Squishy face retard

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »
Fuck YEAH!  That's how we do it in da 760 !!!   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2007, 05:09:56 PM »
He probably can bench right around 400lbs based on that lift which is good but no 600lbs or whatever nonesence he  claimed with his 3 spotters lifting it for him.
Yes, he did 400 at the Arnold. Very strong for a toolbag like this I must say.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2007, 08:05:32 PM »
Yes, he did 400 at the Arnold. Very strong for a toolbag like this I must say.

400 is fine but i will say this...A man that can only get a single with 400 wouldn't even try putting close to 700 pounds over his chest...This kid would get crushed by 500 pounds for crying out loud...And he wouldn't even move 500 pounds more then a few inches down...Hell he only put 500 pounds on his back at the arnold...Now a few months later we are to believe he can move that and more on the bench....That is just silly...

This kid could drop 10 anadrols a day for the next 8 weeks and he wouldn't come close to playing around with those kind of numbers...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
He obviously using some rubber weights because I cannot fathom a kid like that matching weight with Ronnie Coleman and Johnnie Jackson.  In addition, I wouldn't have some Abrocrombie & Fitch twinkie as a spotter for that kind of weight because he would not have been able to do shit if it came down on his chest.  Finally, his feet was coming off the ground which would have hampered his foundation for even completing an actual lift. 

This is an obviously bullshit lift and DC should be ashamed of himself for defending him.  He may have had maybe 4 metal plates but the rest were obviously rubber weight.  Doggcrapp, you of all people should be able to identify a fraud
A

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »
He obviously using some rubber weights because I cannot fathom a kid like that matching weight with Ronnie Coleman and Johnnie Jackson.  In addition, I wouldn't have some Abrocrombie & Fitch twinkie as a spotter for that kind of weight because he would not have been able to do shit if it came down on his chest.  Finally, his feet was coming off the ground which would have hampered his foundation for even completing an actual lift. 

This is an obviously bullshit lift and DC should be ashamed of himself for defending him.  He may have had maybe 4 metal plates but the rest were obviously rubber weight.  Doggcrapp, you of all people should be able to identify a fraud

The proof is in his legit lifts at the arnold just a few months back from the video...Why Doggcrapp wants to ignore that is truely amazing...The guy benches 400 and squats 500...Thats what he can do...Very good deadlift though...

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2007, 08:54:38 PM »

and you obviously havent read my posts on this thread have you? LOL (I have no idea what he can bench legitimately--I see the same things everyone else does--2 guys pulling up on the ends and one guy pulling up in the middle)....Im defending the weights in that gym, which are 45 pound plates and not fake. Amazing how people jump in an argument without reading any of it.

Stavios

« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »
and you obviously havent read my posts on this thread have you? LOL (I have no idea what he can bench legitimately--I see the same things everyone else does--2 guys pulling up on the ends and one guy pulling up in the middle)....Im defending the weights in that gym, which are 45 pound plates and not fake. Amazing how people jump in an argument without reading any of it.

are you really arguing with Vince Goodrum ?!  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »
45 lb bumper plates like that are much fatter.  You couldn't fit that many 45lb bumper plates.
Squishy face retard

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2007, 12:15:32 AM »
what a bunch of lying morons...i'll post a video of me squatting sometime today....at least my plates are not fake . That dumb ass wouldn't even be able to stand up off the rack with that much weight.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
hahhahahahhaahahahhaaha...nice barbell row by his spotter

SpotterS! There's 3 of those guys and the weight doesn't start moving up until they're all helping. What a gay, what's the point?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2007, 10:09:42 AM »
I think he's the trying out for musclehunnks.com or some G4P site...he's getting a lot of good exposure through this
Air Falcon

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »
If this kid is benching fake plates then it shows how much of a tool he really is - whatever that bar with weights on it weighs, he still struggled. He looks like he could probably push 300 max - and that's with spotters.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2007, 10:39:44 AM »
Why would I be cursing anything, none of those guys have anything to do with me, I dont train them....I've never even spoken to any of them except one. Here are the facts

1) Those arent fake plates. I lift in that gym...those are the plates
2) Those guys lift like idiots and screw around, didnt i say that in my first post and every post since?
3) That kid is 100% natural (known around here for years, which you guys wouldnt know about) and is 5'10" 240 lean and if he ever did things correctly would really impress a shitload of people because he is astronomically strong (for some strange wierd reason they lift the way they do, I got no idea why)
4) That kid was deadlifting 7-8 plates each side the other day--how do you cheat that up?

My point was and has always been "look at the genetic differences in these people who all lift together and do the same things"....how they lift has nothing to do with me

I think my point is even more proven....look at the screwy way they lift and this kid weighs a lean 5'10" 240 = awesome genetics

Have a field day on them, I dont care, I think how they lift is stupid too...but I do know that one kid is a strong MF
Listen ..I don't know who u are trying to with but here's my oppinion : the kid is not 240, he is not natural , he cannot bench more than 350 for a single , he cannot squat more than 500 for a single and I think he is more around the 450 mark...he is a strong kd no doubt but he is no phenom that's fr sure...he is cocky and hyped up...if he wants to prove anything lift without a spot and if he puts 100 lbs less on all those lifts I think he'll have met-rx bang on his door.U are full of shit.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #316 on: July 18, 2007, 04:53:51 AM »
I didn' read the whole thread and someone may have noted this before but...look at how easy he slides the bar before lift off..you can't slid 405lb that easy
Here comes the money shot

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2007, 06:27:00 AM »
I didn' read the whole thread and someone may have noted this before but...look at how easy he slides the bar before lift off..you can't slid 405lb that easy

it has, but you're spot on and this is why i know dante's full of crapp when he vouches for the weight lifted.

he's been around long enough to know that wasn't close to being legitemate.

hell, if he'd been to just one p/lifting meet he'd know that.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2007, 06:32:04 AM »

Exactly.

Why is it so hard to fathom for DANTO DOGGCLOWN?

Brad Dingleberry wants to sell DVDs and make a career. So they used drill plates - brought along OR belonging to the gym - and made some vids.

figure 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2007, 07:03:37 AM »
They should hang out with this nut

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: July 18, 2007, 10:15:12 AM »
Sorry bitches, none of the weights are fake. I trained  at LA fitness in Vista a couple of times since then. I even made a fool of myself and weighted a rubber plate which felt lighter, 45.0lb on the spot. The fat plates are the regular plates over there.

I'm not the one making threads after threads about this so don't call me obsessed. I'm just curious 'cause all the drama happens to be around the corner from my house.

If that would make you guys sleep better, I'm checking out the one on Twin Oaks tomorow afternoon (they just opened). If I see Brad, I'll ask him if he wants to push another lift in front of my videocam for you bitches.

13 pages later somebody actually got the balls to check it out themselves, metal plates with a thin film of rubber on them. Anybody here know where to get fake plates with the same "faded" rubber coating that looks exactly identical to the other plates in that LA Fitness?  Yea I didnt think so because Ive been around the block and I only know of fake metal plates used for photo shoots.

Now Alex, that guy gets my respect. Marvin and Beast, dont know what to say, its just got to suck to be so adamant and passionate about the subject for 13 pages and then having to eat crow once again.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2007, 11:03:37 AM »
13 pages later somebody actually got the balls to check it out themselves, metal plates with a thin film of rubber on them. Anybody here know where to get fake plates with the same "faded" rubber coating that looks exactly identical to the other plates in that LA Fitness?  Yea I didnt think so because Ive been around the block and I only know of fake metal plates used for photo shoots.

Now Alex, that guy gets my respect. Marvin and Beast, dont know what to say, its just got to suck to be so adamant and passionate about the subject for 13 pages and then having to eat crow once again.

hey fat fuck, get off my dick. i've given this thread about 5 minutes attention and it was enough to see you and your fat ass all over dingleberry's nutsack.

go out and get a life. you're obsessed with this kid. what, did he kiss you after you sucked his cock and now you're in love? :'(

Alex23

« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »
hey fat fuck, get off my dick. i've given this thread about 5 minutes attention and it was enough to see you and your fat ass all over dingleberry's nutsack.

go out and get a life. you're obsessed with this kid. what, did he kiss you after you sucked his cock and now you're in love? :'(

Hahaha another Internet rainbow warrior.

I bet you're the kind of guy who comes by and appologizes about his internet comments when meeting in person.

I'll be at the NPC in LA this weekend. Anyone, don't be shy and come say hello.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: July 18, 2007, 11:11:21 AM »
Hahaha another Internet rainbow warrior.

I bet you're the kind of guy who comes by and appologizes about his internet comments when meeting in person.

I'll bet at the NPC in LA this weekend. Anyone, don't be shy and come say hello.

i'd love to be but i'll be over at the other side of the world this weekend. ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #324 on: January 01, 2008, 07:57:59 AM »
At the Arnold Weekend 2007:

242 Class     Brad Castleberry   Squat:502 Benchpress:402  Deadlift:650  Total = 1554 lbs

A 250+ lbs increase in the squat in a few months?

Time for Dante to wake up and smell the coffee, I think.

-Hedge

Bump for the Dingleberry fanboys.
As empty as paradise