Author Topic: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT  (Read 27100 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 08:11:03 AM »
no amount of cartoon posting or anything else you do will prove to anyone that you are anything but a scared pusssy for not posting your picture, you're avoiding the issue, if you look better than me post your picture.

calm down, tiger.  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 08:11:23 AM »
ANYONE who has seen men bench 500 pounds before would know how much bullshit these videos are. It's sad that some of you think they are legit lifts.

They are using rubber "bumper" plates...25 pounds

8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 08:11:57 AM »
calm down, tiger.  ::)
hahahahahaha, more avoidance, more fear, be a man, post a picture. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 08:18:07 AM »
hahahahahaha, more avoidance, more fear, be a man, post a picture. ;D

calm down tiger it's just the internet

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »
i am not saying anything in the vids are real, but sometimes i think people on this board refuse to believe that it is possible for someone to be genetically gifted and be natural

for instance, a guy at my gym is right around 5'11 or 6', weighs 215lb with probably 10% bf(guessing on this but you can see his abs)

i have seen him do 465 for 2 reps on incline bb press, and the spotter did not touch the bar....he also does 2 plates on each side of the smith machine for lunges, we're talkin 8-10 reps each side.....i also saw him spring jump from standing still position onto a 4' counter top, both feet landed on the counter

this guy is white and 100% natural....he is just gifted as hell

and to top it off he has a 13 year old son that is half black(mother is naturally lean/cut)....this kid is already tearing shit up on the football field

GENETICS can happen, people just don't want to accept it because they don't have it

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 08:21:18 AM »
Here is someone who can really bench 500lbs. He plays for England and is the strongest man in world rugby [possibly sport? After all, rugby is heavily tested - unlike american Football]. He is a genuine fucking beast, unlike the roided up twinks on the youtube clips.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 08:22:05 AM »
i am not saying anything in the vids are real, but sometimes i think people on this board refuse to believe that it is possible for someone to be genetically gifted and be natural

for instance, a guy at my gym is right around 5'11 or 6', weighs 215lb with probably 10% bf(guessing on this but you can see his abs)

i have seen him do 465 for 2 reps on incline bb press, and the spotter did not touch the bar....he also does 2 plates on each side of the smith machine for lunges, we're talkin 8-10 reps each side.....i also saw him spring jump from standing still position onto a 4' counter top, both feet landed on the counter

this guy is white and 100% natural....he is just gifted as hell

and to top it off he has a 13 year old son that is half black(mother is naturally lean/cut)....this kid is already tearing shit up on the football field

GENETICS can happen, people just don't want to accept it because they don't have it
i'm calling bullshit on the 465 for 2 incline barbell press, no offense.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 08:24:03 AM »
calm down tiger it's just the internet

;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 08:25:04 AM »
Here is someone who can really bench 500lbs. He plays for England and is the strongest man in world rugby [possibly sport? After all, rugby is heavily tested - unlike american Football]. He is a genuine fucking beast, unlike the roided up twinks on the youtube clips.

no offense UK but even him i would have a hard time believing could do 500 pounds, like i said i've seen maybe 5 guys in my whole life bench press a LEGITIMATE 500 pounds, meaning no shirt, no one touching the bar during the press, etc. and every one of them were fuccking thick and huge beyond belief.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 08:25:42 AM »

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 08:27:34 AM »
i'm calling bullshit on the 465 for 2 incline barbell press, no offense.

Im calling bullshit, on youre calling bullshit, mood this
 morning. :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 08:29:33 AM »

Im calling bullshit, on youre calling bullshit, mood this
 morning. :D
hahahahaa, sorry big guy but i'm the board's official bullshit meter, make an outrageous claim and i'm going to crucify you until you prove it.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 08:30:07 AM »
no offense UK but even him i would have a hard time believing could do 500 pounds, like i said i've seen maybe 5 guys in my whole life bench press a LEGITIMATE 500 pounds, meaning no shirt, no one touching the bar during the press, etc. and every one of them were fuccking thick and huge beyond belief.
Bear in mind he's a professional athlete and is paid to be strong - and he's 275 pounds and 6 foot four! Maybe it is bullshit, you can never know for sure unless you've seen it with your own eyes - but i a am certain he's alot stronger than that cum junkie 'Castleberry'.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 08:30:56 AM »
Bear in mind he's a professional athlete and is paid to be strong - and he's 275 pounds and 6 foot four! Maybe it is bullshit, you can never know for sure unless you've seen it with your own eyes - but i a am certain he's alot stronger than that cum junkie 'Castleberry'.
oh yeah i'll gauantee you he's stronger than Castleberry for sure.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 08:31:08 AM »
I don't post on here that much, so i've got a question I'm hoping someone can answer.  Is squadfather the one that posts all the videos of him and the old dudes with their shirts off lifting in their attack, using horrible form?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 08:32:04 AM »
I don't post on here that much, so i've got a question I'm hoping someone can answer.  Is squadfather the one that posts all the videos of him and the old dudes with their shirts off lifting in their attack, using horrible form?

no

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
I don't post on here that much, so i've got a question I'm hoping someone can answer.  Is squadfather the one that posts all the videos of him and the old dudes with their shirts off lifting in their attack, using horrible form?
hahahahahaa, ok "wisconsinBB", what ever happened to your gay lover TJ Schoenborn?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
Post a link to the video(s) in question!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »
I just asked a question?  No need to get hostile >:(

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 08:35:04 AM »
hahahahahaa, ok "wisconsinBB", what ever happened to your gay lover TJ Schoenborn?

'wisconsinBB' is apparently 'female' hahahaha I say apparently because I heard she comes from the same gene pool as 'buffgoddess'

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 08:35:57 AM »

He does 210 kgs on the bench which is about 460 lbs.  Plus he is at least 20 stone. 

I watched a video of Karl Hymen box squatting 220 kgs on youtube the other day but he would take that big soft English bastard any day  :P

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 08:36:05 AM »
i'm carrying some extra weight myself

O RLY?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 08:37:01 AM »
Post a link to the video(s) in question!
they're in the other thread that Affy posted called THIS GUY IS BENCHING 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!! scroll down a little bit in that thread.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 08:37:26 AM »

Lucky guy.  Looks like he gets to train with mike mentzer!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 08:38:07 AM »

O RLY?  ::)
i still look 500 times better than you.