Author Topic: Valentino's supplement? XPE-12?  (Read 1662 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Valentino's supplement? XPE-12?
« on: May 23, 2007, 03:58:45 PM »
Anyone try this? Looks like he's a mouth for   goldmedalnutrition.com
Anyone try XPE-12?? Only $9 so i bought some. figured it's worth a shot. if anyone else has it let me know what you thought... if it's good or if i wasted my money. it has a good amount of caffeine so i figure if nothing else i at least get that out of it.

Purge_WTF

Re: Valentino's supplement? XPE-12?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
  Never tried it, and probably never will with an idiot like him pimping it. What wre they thinking?

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »
even with him abusing synthol, i hope that doesnt mean the product is crap! looks good at least  ;D

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 06:47:24 AM »
It looks like GARBAGE are you kidding me???  The reason it's been "marked down" is probably because since it was introduced almost a year ago (I think) they've probably sold 2 bottles (and Valentino's the one who bought them!)!

Look at the ingredients man!  Oh wait, they don't even have them posted anymore!!!!  If that's not a sign of a BOGUS supp then I don't know what is!!!

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 08:43:02 AM »
It looks like GARBAGE are you kidding me???  The reason it's been "marked down" is probably because since it was introduced almost a year ago (I think) they've probably sold 2 bottles (and Valentino's the one who bought them!)!

Look at the ingredients man!  Oh wait, they don't even have them posted anymore!!!!  If that's not a sign of a BOGUS supp then I don't know what is!!!

Still there?

Ingredients:

Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Thiamin
Riboflavin
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Folate
Vitamin B12
Pantothenic acid
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Selenium
Manganese
Chromium
Potassium
XPE-12 Proprietary Blend 900mg

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 10:02:14 AM »
Still there?

Ingredients:

Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Thiamin
Riboflavin
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Folate
Vitamin B12
Pantothenic acid
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Selenium
Manganese
Chromium
Potassium
XPE-12 Proprietary Blend 900mg

Okay, even worse!  You read those ingredients and thought this was a worth while supplement???

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
the 900mg blend could be where all the good stuff is... why so cynical? if you dont like the guy, cool, but why hate if you havent tried it? its only $10 and it has at least 300mg caffeine, so since i buy caffeine pills anyway, at least I get that! i'm not saying its the greatest since sliced bread or nothin since i havent tried it, but man... i aint gonna jump on the hate wagon yet

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »
If nothing else they got the fastest shipping ever!!! Ok, im going to try it out now... will let everyone know what i think

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 11:50:12 AM »
So here's the verdict... I like it! It seems very good for enery and i get a lot done... like im just ready to go all day... plus the pills look damn cool!

bought some more since it's on sale. i give it a 8.5/10. way better than regular caffeine... and i dont like carbonation so for me it is better than energy drinks to

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 08:16:49 PM »
just thought I'd report that i have been on this product for awhile now and it's as good as the first day. solid energy. and it's still on sale, so i picked up some more.

I just figured it would be good to let you all know that just because you don't like a guy who uses synthol, doesn't mean the company that pays him makes bad stuff. you guys might like it, might not, but at least it isn't junk!