Author Topic: Pics from Last night  (Read 2966 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Pics from Last night
« on: June 10, 2007, 09:01:23 AM »
Competed in the Battle of the River ( Natonal Qualifier) in Chattanooga, TN last night.  Took ALL first place votes in the Open Welterweight's.  Weighed in at 165 even 10 lbs heavier than 2005 with BETTER conditioning.  Judges told me my quads belong on a 200 lber  :) and that I could have won the Middle weights.  Very fun night, Branch guestposed and was in SHAPE which I was shocked, he did say he ate like 15 pcs of pizza befoe the show however  ;)

Anyways I don'f feel like cropping these pics so here is a link to BB.com thread I started 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3129161

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Pics from Last night
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:33 PM »
you did the most important aspect of bbing,u showed up in shape and the rest is up to the judges and the rest of the competitors u faced.the scale means nothing as long as your ripped.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:53:34 PM »
you did the most important aspect of bbing,u showed up in shape and the rest is up to the judges and the rest of the competitors u faced.the scale means nothing as long as your ripped.

Thank you nj, thats what I was going for conditioning rules.  I knew and know I will never be a "big" boy and have no desire too.   I would like to try and do a national show in 2009 maybe around 175 lbs diced.  1.5 years of training HARD and eating good I believe I can add 10 more lbs to the upper body, which is where I need ALL the size I can find   ;)

My off season weight is usually around 195 or so.  I am going to go for around 205-210 this winter. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
Thank you nj, thats what I was going for conditioning rules.  I knew and know I will never be a "big" boy and have no desire too.   I would like to try and do a national show in 2009 maybe around 175 lbs diced.  1.5 years of training HARD and eating good I believe I can add 10 more lbs to the upper body, which is where I need ALL the size I can find   ;)

My off season weight is usually around 195 or so.  I am going to go for around 205-210 this winter. 
that sums it up,and if u stay clean and are happy for "yourself" than u already won.those numbers are around where i've been and happy to do it my way,i competed in the 170's back in the nineties.