Author Topic: **Women taking low doses of Test Prop???  (Read 15535 times)

whitewidow

Re: **Women taking low doses of Test Prop???
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 03:07:49 AM »
Hey guys what do you think of a women adding low doseages of test prop to a cycle? How much should a female do if any? What can they stack it with? Primo&var at all?? Lemme know what you think.

id say androgel is a better choice for women

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
REMEMBER: She is a FIGURE athlete not bodybuilding and is 21 years old if I am not mistaken. She can and needs to be a bit softer rather than ripped to the bone.

I think Mel's advice was right on.  :D

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 11:50:06 AM »
My wife did 25 mg every 10 days and it did wonders for her .
She got hard as a rock.
Fat levels went down. Her intensity in the gym went way up too.
As far as sides: She did get some.
A bit more facial hair that still has not gone away ( 4 years later) .
While on her clitoris got a little larger , but that has went down to normal size.
Her sex drive went through the roof while on too.
I was loving that!
Now behind my back a few years ago she shot a whole amp of sustanon . She only did one that I know of.
She started to loose a bit of hair, and got some more facial hair to boot.
She now has to contantly take care of her facial hair.
 It is not that fun dealing with that.

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 11:53:32 AM »
Women are better doing suspension at very low dose.

In and out and no esters lying around.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »
My wife did 25 mg every 10 days and it did wonders for her .
She got hard as a rock.
Fat levels went down. Her intensity in the gym went way up too.
As far as sides: She did get some.
A bit more facial hair that still has not gone away ( 4 years later) .
While on her clitoris got a little larger , but that has went down to normal size.
Her sex drive went through the roof while on too.
I was loving that!
Now behind my back a few years ago she shot a whole amp of sustanon . She only did one that I know of.
She started to loose a bit of hair, and got some more facial hair to boot.
She now has to contantly take care of her facial hair.
 It is not that fun dealing with that.

Thanks for sharing REAL life. Kind of funny, you got to stash your Sus on the wife  ;D
I'll bet the sex drive went thru the roof.
I'm surprised 1cc of Sus would cause that much reaction.  This is the kind of info the girls need it they are considering toying w/ AAS.  There's tons of info for guys, but the women are in the dark.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »
Good post coolioni

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 02:24:57 PM »
i just don't understand why any woman WOULD use something like any esther of test or deca, etc. when there ARE things like var and oral winny tabs....as lo as 2 mg.  to ea. therir own, i suppose.
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 05:58:48 PM »
i just don't understand why any woman WOULD use something like any esther of test or deca, etc. when there ARE things like var and oral winny tabs....as lo as 2 mg.  to ea. therir own, i suppose.

Sounds to me,.. She likes it! ;)  I like being reved on it to. Like James Brown's song, Sex Machine!
But I got a nice bald spot going too.  Im just glad I dont have to hide it from my wife.

Right on about the Var & doses. Most dont know that stuff was about a 2mg tab originally.
More is not allways better w/ dose. Dbol in particular w/ guys. I'd suspect that stuff would really do a FAST number on a girl.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »
Sounds to me,.. She likes it! ;)  I like being reved on it to. Like James Brown's song, Sex Machine!
But I got a nice bald spot going too.  Im just glad I dont have to hide it from my wife.

Right on about the Var & doses. Most dont know that stuff was about a 2mg tab originally.
More is not allways better w/ dose. Dbol in particular w/ guys. I'd suspect that stuff would really do a FAST number on a girl.
I'm not a big var guy, but does any brand still carry the old 2mg ones? I never see them on any list any more...of course I'm not looking that hard.

Dbol and women, I'm sure that would do a number on any girl. I've never personally known any woman who used dbol, but the worst I've seen came from a girl I knew back in college who took her winny way too far. She took 50mg/ed for 8wks along with 150mg/wk of primo for 12 wks. Needless to say, this little run screwed her over..that's a huge dose of winny for any girl.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »

Stfu turd.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 06:03:13 AM »
I'm not a big var guy, but does any brand still carry the old 2mg ones? I never see them on any list any more...of course I'm not looking that hard.

Dbol and women, I'm sure that would do a number on any girl. I've never personally known any woman who used dbol, but the worst I've seen came from a girl I knew back in college who took her winny way too far. She took 50mg/ed for 8wks along with 150mg/wk of primo for 12 wks. Needless to say, this little run screwed her over..that's a huge dose of winny for any girl.

The US compounding pharmas crank out every milligram size of Var cap imaginable. Pay thru the nose. Fairly big market in HIV patients.
It was one of the first AAS (I think the 1st) indicated for weight loss associated w/ the disease.
I think its Michael Mooney's medibolics site has a bunch of AAS research associated with that. Drol,Deca,Var in women patients. I recall reading that they tend not to suffer the bad sides as much. Body in survival mode makes exceptions.

That girl is kind of a glutton for pain Huh? Stan ed for 8wks gets old....  She go Bald? Wolf-Man Jack voice? Back Hair?
The whole deluxe package?