Author Topic: Paris Hilton is crying herself to sleep :D :D :D  (Read 13566 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Paris Hilton is crying herself to sleep :D :D :D
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 06:15:29 AM »
Wouldn't necessarily take that at all. Even silence for the beatch could be deafening.

They should play a prank on her :D

Just imagine the whole Prison is on it, at a certain time everybody shuts up nobody says a word, all the electricity is turned off, no lights .... BAAAAAM no more sound no lights no nothing....
Film her while she is completly freaking out....

HAHAHAHA

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 06:17:37 AM »
Wouldn't necessarily take that at all. Even silence for the beatch could be deafening.

Whatever it takes, whatever it takes ;D

Hopefully, a 200 pound, 50 year old former truckdriving woman teach Paris a few lessons about life in a sexual manner.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 06:19:34 AM »
Whatever it takes, whatever it takes ;D

Hopefully, a 200 pound, 50 year old former truckdriving woman teach Paris a few lessons about life in a sexual manner.

I wonder how that would look like, I mean it cannot be straight fuckin like with these Queens in other prisons, so what would a butch lesbian do to her?
Make her knee down and lick her warhole?

I think I'm going to crack me one off ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 06:22:53 AM »
I wonder how that would look like, I mean it cannot be straight fuckin like with these Queens in other prisons, so what would a butch lesbian do to her?

Think about it. 4 or 5 women named teh K.K.D. fellowship or something with wrinkles and warts all over their faces gives Paris some good old lesbian action in the shower. Paris first screams like a little bitch, before her true lesbian tendencies are revealed, and she starts begging the old plumpers to take it out on her "lower region".

The result: Paris = reformed.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 06:23:27 AM »
One of "Paris'" (how desperate for attention was the Mom-last name "Hilton" wasn't enough, add Paris LOL) new friends..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 06:26:08 AM »

Think about it. 4 or 5 women named teh K.K.D. fellowship or something with wrinkles and warts all over their faces gives Paris some good old lesbian action in the shower. Paris first screams like a little bitch, before her true lesbian tendencies are revealed, and she starts begging the old plumpers to take it out on her "lower region".

The result: Paris = reformed.

I'm loooovin' it :D

Hey Knoxy were are you mate :D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 06:28:01 AM »

Why do you make fun of people suffering and whish people you don't even know death and getting rapped. ??? Is this behaviour necessery so you don't have to think too much about your own poor, unimportant, lousy and sad life. :P  (That's a serious question; no provocation)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
You guys..hate to break this to you but the bitch is already out of jail. She only served 3 freakin days in the slammer!

Goes to show you how the rich get away with things. If it was you or I, we would have had to serve the full days or a longer punishment.

This isnt right! Paris should have stayed her whole damn sentence...there is no justice in this world !

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 06:28:51 AM »
You guys..hate to break this to you but the bitch is already out of jail. She only served 3 freakin days in the slammer!

Goes to show you how the rich get away with things. If it was you or I, we would have had to serve the full days or a longer punishment.

This isnt right! Paris should have stayed her whole damn sentence...there is no justice in this world !

>:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 06:30:16 AM »

BUUUULSHIT :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 06:31:12 AM »
Supposedly the jails are so full that they routinely let people go early, but i thought that was already addressed with the sentence cut in half. Doesn't make the legal system look good though.

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 06:32:07 AM »
Supposedly the jails are so full that they routinely let people go early, but i thought that was already addressed with the sentence cut in half. Doesn't make the legal system look good though.

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 06:34:42 AM »
Even 3 days i'm sure left an impression, so...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 06:36:41 AM »
Hopefully, the K.K.D. society will still find Paris and give her that 5x 50 year old trucker woman 5 hour video taped group sex session. Her cooter will never be the same.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 06:38:03 AM »
Hopefully, the K.K.D. society will still find Paris and give her that 5x 50 year old trucker woman 5 hour video taped group sex session. Her cooter will never be the same.

I cannot believe they let her go after 3 days.... I hope so much that something is going to happen to her...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 06:38:29 AM »
her pooter.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 06:41:19 AM »
I cannot believe they let her go after 3 days.... I hope so much that something is going to happen to her...

That's why we need to do something about it >:( U know any 50 year old fat lesbians with a disgusting appearance? I'm sure we can find at least 10 of them, pay them $500 each, and videotape the "Paris Hilton being molested by fat hags" video. It would sell like crazy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:15 AM »
money talks.

Sure, you'll have the douchebags who will say 'they just happened to discover an overpopulation problem and let her go after serving 13% of her jail sentence."

money talks.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 06:44:31 AM »
money talks.

Sure, you'll have the douchebags who will say 'they just happened to discover an overpopulation problem and let her go after serving 13% of her jail sentence."

money talks.

Not sure about that; overcrowding is the problem that makes early release typical.

If she was crying while there it left an impression anyway, even 3 days.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 06:45:55 AM »

That's why we need to do something about it >:( U know any 50 year old fat lesbians with a disgusting appearance? I'm sure we can find at least 10 of them, pay them $500 each, and videotape the "Paris Hilton being molested by fat hags" video. It would sell like crazy.

I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO WOULD DO THAT... HEEEELP

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 06:46:34 AM »
I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO WOULD DO THAT... HEEEELP

Don't worry, Vince Basile knows a lot of them. He's both old, and likes fat and ugly women ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 06:46:54 AM »
who asked your opinion retard?
Excuse me???

PB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 06:50:25 AM »
Not sure about that; overcrowding is the problem that makes early release typical.

If she was crying while there it left an impression anyway, even 3 days.

yes, but there are people who have served greater than 13% of their time who are still there, i'm sure.

somebody somewhere probably got an untraceable bag of money, a needed favor, or a future favor.  This should be a fairly scrutinized decision, hopefully if anyone did her a favor it'll come out.  A simple "we were overcrowded" when it comes to the largest/richest celebrity locked up in there in years is a little too coincidental.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 06:53:13 AM »
yes, but there are people who have served greater than 13% of their time who are still there, i'm sure.

somebody somewhere probably got an untraceable bag of money, a needed favor, or a future favor.  This should be a fairly scrutinized decision, hopefully if anyone did her a favor it'll come out.  A simple "we were overcrowded" when it comes to the largest/richest celebrity locked up in there in years is a little too coincidental.

Money no, too public a case it would come out. Others including previous "names" have had the same thing happen, it was pointed out weeks ago.

The sentence could be shortened because of a state requirement that rewards prisoners for good behavior. Furthermore, Los Angeles County prisons are very much overcrowded. Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman, Steve Whitmore said, " Our jail is bursting at the seams." Whitmore also said that many female inmates have been sent home from prison after only serving approximately ten percent of their jail time.

An example of a shortened sentenced was that of Michelle Rodriguez. Last year this "Lost" actress was arrested for driving drunk in Hawaii. Like Hilton, Rodriguez also violated probation and was sentenced to sixty days in prison as a result. Due to overcrowding of the prison, Rodriguez was released hours after being sent to jail.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/241066/paris_hilton_may_not_serve_her_full.html

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 06:59:45 AM »
She's alone with her empty thoughts for the first time bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Teresa Jones, a 50-year-old who was released from Lynwood yesterday, told reporters that the facility is filthy and that prisoners are given pamphlets about infections upon arrival.

"That place is hell, it's awful," Ms. Jones told Associated Press. "Life is easy compared to this."

Belinda Meraz, a 30-year-old released yesterday after a two-week sentence, said that guards constantly scream at inmates and that Ms. Hilton may not be popular among inmates. "There are too many haters in there," she said.

According to the Elizabeth Fry Society, which advocates on behalf of women in the justice system, two-thirds of federally sentenced women are mothers and must deal with the anxieties of being away from their kids.

Eighty-two per cent of all sentenced women have been physically or sexually abused, and female inmates are more likely than men to engage in self-harm in prison.

Ms. Schacherl said the facilities she has personally visited are small and crowded, and require women to be locked up 22 hours a day. Many of the inmates are dealing with addictions and mental-health issues, and are isolated from their families because the institutions that house them don't have enough phones and are often far away from the inmates' hometowns.

"There's overcrowding and understaffing and, as a result, women fall through the cracks," she said. "Women get lost in prison."

Crowding will not be an issue for Ms. Hilton, who will live in isolation from the other inmates, but she must live by the same rules as they do. She was reportedly given a standard-issue kit of toiletries upon arrival and required to remove her hair extensions.

She will eat her meals in her cell and can have only three books or magazines each week.

Mr. Watson said that while violence remains a reality within prison, inmates' main struggle is with isolation and powerlessness, rather than becoming "someone's bitch."

"It is the experience of despair and distress at being placed in that relationship with authority and having your movements controlled and restricted," he said. "It's more to do with being in prison than the violence that occurs. For many women, that's a very intimidating experience."

YES! ;D