Author Topic: Do you eat while shopping in the grocery store while shopping....  (Read 1615 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
and then not pay for it?  Like drink a red bull, or a string cheese or something.  if you do, what is it you eat or drink.... 
Most are all show no go!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Do you eat while shopping in the grocery store while shopping....
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 09:59:36 AM »
lolllllllll.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 10:00:00 AM »
HAHAHA back in the days I did that all the time,  but it's concidered shoplifting now so no I wouldn't do it, I would get 45 days for shoplifting and not like other people I had to serve my time ::)

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 10:01:48 AM »
Only assholes do that.

I hate seeing people's garbage on the shelves when I'm trying to shop, pudding cups, candy bar wrappers...
Repent, or join me!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 01:19:09 AM »
no. but im not surprised stark did. guy probably lived on the street and had no choice.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 01:31:15 AM »
no. but im not surprised stark did. guy probably lived on the street and had no choice.

You must be ein dummer guy ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 01:34:50 AM »
You must be ein dummer guy ;D

you're the dumb racist one, im sure your mother is proud of you considering how you've lived your life.

from being in a nazi skinhead group hating on immigrants in germany, to planning to sexually abuse your own gf after you filled her full of drugs.

the black sheep of the family. disgusted by every family member wishing you never were born.

Z

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 01:37:01 AM »

LMAO, good one hehehehe
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 01:39:32 AM »
you're the dumb racist one, im sure your mother is proud of you considering how you've lived your life.

from being in a nazi skinhead group hating on immigrants in germany, to planning to sexually abuse your own gf after you filled her full of drugs.

the black sheep of the family. disgusted by every family member wishing you never were born.

MEGA MELTDOWN lol

Lol I must have gotten so much under your skin ^^ you have to control your anger kid ;D i can literally see Bluto furiously with red face hammer insults on his keyboard ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »
MEGA MELTDOWN lol

Lol I must have gotten so much under your skin ^^ you have to control your anger kid ;D i can literally see Bluto furiously with red face hammer insults on his keyboard ;D

no anger here, i just feel sad for you. i dont make things up i only post what you've told us yourself.

you're one sad person.  :-\
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »
no anger here, i just feel sad for you. i dont make things up i only post what you've told us yourself.

you're one sad person.  :-\

Lol I think it's time I put you back into your place Bluto... you simply don't learn, after all your complaing to Ron and trying to get me banned  you would think you would have grasped the fact that I'm bulletproofed.

Okay let's see, I will see if I'm busy at all today (Friday is a good day) and I promise you I make you so angry again people will once again swamp my PM box with congratulations ;D

I'll be back in hmm 1 hour... i see you in your precious E board hahhaah I have so many good things to post ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 01:45:21 AM »
Lol I think it's time I put you back into your place Bluto... you simply don't learn, after all your complaing to Ron and trying to get me banned  you would think you would have grasped the fact that I'm bulletproofed.

Okay let's see, I will see if I'm busy at all today (Friday is a good day) and I promise you I make you so angry again people will once again swamp my PM box with congratulations ;D

but at the end of the day you know that you let your mother and your family down. and that is something you have to live with every day.
Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 01:46:16 AM »
I heard "Blowto" likes to hide cucumbers in his ass.......true story.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 02:27:35 AM »
and then not pay for it?  Like drink a red bull, or a string cheese or something.  if you do, what is it you eat or drink.... 

I go to the deli and ask for some chicken breasts deep fried pieces and then I eat them while I shop and throw the bag in the garbage without paying. I also drink a coke or 2 on the store-lol

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 02:28:19 AM »
I heard "Blowto" likes to hide cucumbers in his ass.......true story.  :-\

LOL-blowto