Author Topic: Leg & inner thigh issues?  (Read 3296 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Leg & inner thigh issues?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »
I'll get into this issue a little more when I put together a glute/leg training thread in the Women's BB section, but one thing for sure - DO NOT waste your time in the gym on those stupid abductor and adductor machines...you know, the "thigh master" machines. 

The abductors and adductors are small muscles that can be worked sufficiently through compound and power exercises that work bigger muscles in the legs.  Just by adjusting your foot position a little bit when squatting, or going deeper in your walking lunges, can burn the hell out of your inner and outer thigh.  There is no need to spend your time in the gym sitting in the inner thigh or outer thigh crunch machine...you can get a lot more bang for your buck from bigger exercises that work the larger muscles in your lower body at the same time.

:)

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 01:20:29 PM »
I'll get into this issue a little more when I put together a glute/leg training thread in the Women's BB section, but one thing for sure - DO NOT waste your time in the gym on those stupid abductor and adductor machines...you know, the "thigh master" machines. 

The abductors and adductors are small muscles that can be worked sufficiently through compound and power exercises that work bigger muscles in the legs.  Just by adjusting your foot position a little bit when squatting, or going deeper in your walking lunges, can burn the hell out of your inner and outer thigh.  There is no need to spend your time in the gym sitting in the inner thigh or outer thigh crunch machine...you can get a lot more bang for your buck from bigger exercises that work the larger muscles in your lower body at the same time.

Okay; I always thought that compound movements were more productive then isolated movements. That makes sense if the muscle groupings are smaller.

Mimi6

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 08:20:19 PM »
I'll look into this a little more; I am interested in anything that will help reduce the dimples in the ass and thighs.

Mimi6

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 04:54:43 AM »
I'll look into this a little more; I am interested in anything that will help reduce the dimples in the ass and thighs.

Mimi6

Price & $z gets to be a issue. If you look for the Massage Schools in any big city, the students typicly give discount massages at times. 1/2 the going rate often. I also feel they tend to be the best/ most enthusiestic energy wise, its hard work. If ya find a good one, give  'em your Ph# and tell them your interested in having them work on the side..