Author Topic: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!  (Read 28938 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: PARIS HILTON ORDERED BACK TO JAIL!!!!
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
He needs to be fired.

No he needs to be put in jail for abuse of power.... And I agree with you calling that dude a sack of shit...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2007, 04:46:56 PM »
He needs to be fired.

He can't be "fired".  Sheriffs are elected, not hired.  All they can do is vote him out of office in the next election.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
He can't be "fired".  Sheriffs are elected, not hired.  All they can do is vote him out of office in the next election.

Probably wont happen..  :(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2007, 04:48:25 PM »
No he needs to be put in jail for abuse of power.... And I agree with you calling that dude a sack of shit...

Put him in the same cell with Hilton LOL

midnight2003

• Getbig I
  • Free Paris, Free Willy, HELL, Free my uncle Willie
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »
Hey Paris, Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2007, 05:00:36 PM »
I didn't turn Paris in you moron.  And I am not asking for her head.  Just for her to own up to what she did and take her punishment.  She obviously thought she was above the law if she was warned once and then did it again. 

If Mike was arrested and thrown in jail for doing something illegal, he would do the time.  There wouldn't be Million Dollar Mommy & Daddy trying to bailing him out, he wouldn't be asking the Governor for a pardon, crying and pretending to have a medical problem to get out of jail or crying to the judge that it isn't fair.
He should be crying and pleading and asking the governor to Pardon him.  Obviously you guys don`t think the steroid laws are correct, since you use them freely.  So exercise your right, instead of "taking the punishment like a man".  Let your lawmakers know HOW you feel.  Stand up to them.  Stop being such a pussy.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
I feel sorry for her

She sould be let go

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »
Adonis can i ask you a question please (and dont even try to avoid this one)...... you said I refused to pay a seatbelt ticket on the grounds that it was my personal liberty to NOT wear one if I wanted.  What I choose to do to myself is up to me and not the government.

So you have the right to do what you want with your body and it shouldnt be illegal, but you say what Mike A does is a felony and he would deserve to be repromanded.  Care to explain?

Explain your views on her attitude and how arrogant and bitchy she is and act better than everyone else? She disrespects people and thinks her money puts her above the law.

AND ALSO, you are missing one key point.  Your arguement doesnt mean shit, cuz her rich spoiled bitchy ass  is in jail and you cant do sh*t about it haha :-D
For Thor and Wotan`s sake, do I have to STILL explain this?  Here it goes again for the 409349034 time.  I think ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGALIZED.  WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!  I am all for speeding up Natural Selection as it were and support anyones choice to remove themselves from the gene pool prematurely.  I think Mike should be able to shoot steroids until he is blue in the face.  He is an idiot for doing so, but that is his and undoubtedly your own poor choice.
Did I say that Mike deserves to be reprimanded? NO!!!!!!!!!  Again, its his own stupid choice, he can ravage his body and shorten his life as he sees fit and should be allowed to do so without the government saying he can`t.

Now you need to explain to me.  Where is the evidence that Paris treats people like shit?  Where is it?  Show me.  Please.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2007, 05:12:16 PM »
Of course; part of why she's doing the amount of time is due to her impetuousness, including showing up 1/2 hour late for the initial hearing. I don't see too many others doing that, nor are regular peeps freed early by star-struck sherriffs.
You simply don`t understand do you?  Do you know how difficult it is for her to even live a normal life without 50-100 people following her?  She doesn`t ask for a lot of that you know.  It is easy to see why she would be late.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2007, 05:12:40 PM »
the only thing she's ever done is make a silly naked sex tape and been arrested a few times.  she's never hurt anyone.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »
You simply don`t understand do you?  Do you know how difficult it is for her to even live a normal life without 50-100 people following her?  She doesn`t ask for a lot of that you know.  It is easy to see why she would be late.
exactly.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2007, 05:16:45 PM »
Do you know how difficult it is for her to even live a normal life without 50-100 people following her?  She doesn`t ask for a lot of that you know.

Yeah, she seems rather camera shy.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »
the only thing she's ever done is make a silly naked sex tape and been arrested a few times.  she's never hurt anyone.

exactly

actually...she deserves a medal, trophy, emmy, oscar or whatever

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2007, 05:17:58 PM »
I think it is WRONG that she is in jail.  Total waste of money.  She has done WAY MORE GOOD, donating her time and money to lots of various causes.  Could she not serve more people by actually paying money to charities rather than waste time in a jail which is pointless.  Stop and think for once.  Leave your jealousy and hard-ons for retribution in your pants for once.  You only get one life to live and humans are putting themselves in cages for no reason at all.

You people who are celebrating are really envious.  She does not deserve jail time for such a meaningless offense.  Welcome to the United States of Imprisonment and Jesus.

The US has the highest population in jail per capita of any nation. It wasn`t always this way...

What a sad country to live in.

i AGREEE, HOWEVER SEE SHOULD PAY FOR HER MISTAKES.

TA TA
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2007, 05:55:09 PM »
Now you need to explain to me.  Where is the evidence that Paris treats people like shit?  Where is it?  Show me.  Please.

Or more importantly, show where "treating people like shit" is somehow a crime.  If that were the case, 90% of us would be in the pokey.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2007, 06:50:03 PM »
ALERT*****************

The funny thing is, I posted that stuff about Paris going back to jail a good hour before the news about the hearing even was reported.

It's a good thing I made the right guess, seeing this thread is 9 pages now. ;)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »
As an Aussie I have to tell you guys that i think it is a very good thing that she was put back in! The general feeling over here after she was let out was that "America's laws are a joke, and they have one set for the rich and one for the rest".

Now I'm not getting into weather she should have got jail time in the first place (Imo she got what she deserved, just like anyone else should have) but the thing is if someone else was to not like the food in jail and it was stressing them out, would they have got out....hell no! It just looks bad on the whole Justice system over there. I think the Judge just got pissed and said "WTF i thought i had settled this shit! I'm the judge and i said she goes to jail so get her the hell back in there", and i say good on him. If not why have a judge in the first place, you could just send people to jail and let the sheriff decide how long he thinks they should get ::).

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »

Drunk driving is no joke. I don't want her or any other drunk idiot on the road, especially someone with the easy option of drivers to take her around.

Then she gets caught on numerous occasions which you know is only the tip of the iceberg, AND decides to show up 1/2 hour late for the hearing LOL thank god there was a judge who wouldn't put up with this crap. I think we know she'll have learned a lesson from this, don't you? That's the point of this, since her parents are obviously oblivious and have spoiled her from day one.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2007, 07:01:40 PM »
I wouldn`t be singing a different tune as it is a different crime.  Drunk Driving and Vehicular Homicide are not the same thing. 

I don`t think she should go to jail if she were to run my family member over either.  I don`t have the need for vengeance.  Her spending her life in jail would benefit no one.  Her using her money to help the poor, the healthcare system, animals, Medical and Scientific research would be beneficial to all.

You sick fucks with the vengeance, barbaric streak need to wake up and stop being fuckign ignorant.

I'm trying to see the reasoning behind this post....I think you are trying to be a good person and state that you hold no vengeance in your heart, and i applaud you for that.........but.......w tf man :o. So you think that if Bill gates was to wipe out a whole town of people coz he felt like it that he should not have to pay for it because of all the good he does for charity etc ???. No-one should be above the law mate!!! (except for Steven Segal ;D)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
He should be crying and pleading and asking the governor to Pardon him.  Obviously you guys don`t think the steroid laws are correct, since you use them freely.  So exercise your right, instead of "taking the punishment like a man".  Let your lawmakers know HOW you feel.  Stand up to them.  Stop being such a pussy.
Actually Adam, Mike has a script for everything he's taking so he's not doing anything illegal, but as I said before if he ever did anything illegal, he would take his punishment and not grovel to the public with such lame ass excuses like having a nervous breakdown.  I also heard her "medical" problem first started out as a rash because she couldn't wax, but that didn't work so they went the "mental" route.
:D Weee

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #220 on: June 08, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
For Thor and Wotan`s sake, do I have to STILL explain this?  Here it goes again for the 409349034 time.  I think ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGALIZED.  WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!  I am all for speeding up Natural Selection as it were and support anyones choice to remove themselves from the gene pool prematurely.  I think Mike should be able to shoot steroids until he is blue in the face.  He is an idiot for doing so, but that is his and undoubtedly your own poor choice.
Did I say that Mike deserves to be reprimanded? NO!!!!!!!!!   Again, its his own stupid choice, he can ravage his body and shorten his life as he sees fit and should be allowed to do so without the government saying he can`t.

Now you need to explain to me.  Where is the evidence that Paris treats people like shit?  Where is it?  Show me.  Please.

I am pretty sure by majority, no one on Getbig cares what you think.  All your fancy talk and yet you are to stupid to see this.  Are you now an expert on Paris Hilton.  Dude you need to go on Jepordy(how the fuck do you spell this word) and show the world you are the smartest guy in history. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!
« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »
The latest photo...
:D Weee

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2007, 07:29:18 PM »
do they have the bars closer together specifically for skinny models?

~salmon~

« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2007, 07:31:53 PM »
Actually Adam, Mike has a script for everything he's taking so he's not doing anything illegal, but as I said before if he ever did anything illegal, he would take his punishment and not grovel to the public with such lame ass excuses like having a nervous breakdown.  I also heard her "medical" problem first started out as a rash because she couldn't wax, but that didn't work so they went the "mental" route.

its funny seeing you talking about morals..

you went back to men that smacked you up again and again.... and you brought your kids with you.....

not only do you have kids with several of your ex husbands.. your motherhood is piss poor as you exposed your kids to violent partners....

and for the finale' you know mikes never gonna marry ya :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 08, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
do they have the bars closer together specifically for skinny models?

hahaha Cell phone withdrawal is a bitch.