Author Topic: THIS PARIS HILTON THING HAS PUT A SPOTLIGHT ON HOW..............  (Read 3764 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: THIS PARIS HILTON THING HAS PUT A SPOTLIGHT ON HOW..............
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »
she was already on probation and this was the second offence during probation. Don't get me wrong, I'd nail her like the whore she deserves to be nailed like.

But I admit I do find it amusing watching her cry like a baby while she's being hauled off to jail, is this wrong?

I don't think people realize that when you violate your probation they throw the book at you, probation violation is auto jail time.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 08:54:24 AM »
hateful and bitter most Americans are, 97 percent of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, drive 10 year old cars, live in apartments and eat leftover Hamburger Helper and absolutely despise this woman for being rich beyond belief, young, attractive, and priviledged, discuss.

really, 97%???  where does this statistic come from?  sounds like you are defending her because you want to smell her underoos!  The truth is that around 85% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck because they over extend themselves as far as the car they drive, and their ridiculous mortgages, and their constant eating out.  hope this helps! ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
if it was you or me we'd have gotten probation.

bullshit..your ass would be sitting in jail for failing a field sobriety pending the jurisdiction you were pulled over it. Her dumb blonde ass is a repeat offender and thinks her status puts her above the law. If she was abit smarter I'd find her more appealing but she's nothing more than a spoon fed spoiled ass kid. KID!  I'm shocked her parents have taught her the value of politcs, etc. when it comes to being a name like hilton and how you represent yourself, your family, and your company in the public eye.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 09:01:59 AM »

bullshit..your ass would be sitting in jail for failing a field sobriety pending the jurisdiction you were pulled over it. Her dumb blonde ass is a repeat offender and thinks her status puts her above the law. If she was abit smarter I'd find her more appealing but she's nothing more than a spoon fed spoiled ass kid. KID!  I'm shocked her parents have taught her the value of politcs, etc. when it comes to being a name like hilton and how you represent yourself, your family, and your company in the public eye.
i'm talking about the actual sentence when you go to court, no judge would sentence someone to jail for a first or even second time DWI, shut the fuck up until you have the facts you skinny fagggot.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »

Holy jesus.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 09:15:02 AM »
she was on probation already.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 10:58:06 AM »
Dude !! What the fuck is so hard to come to terms with??????

I'm going to type this nice and slow...

SHE WAS ON PROBATION ALREADY! SHE VIOLATED HER PROBATION..NOT ONCE..BUT TWICE...!!!

SHE IS A GROWN WOMAN..WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE HER PROBATION OFFICER..HE EXPLAINED THE TERMS OF HER PROBATION TO HER..JUST SO THERE WAS NO MIX UP..

BUT STILL AND ALL..SHE CHOSE TO BREAK THE LAW....!!!

IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH? WHO GOES TO JAIL.?.THEN GET'S RELEASED BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED? NO ONE!!

MORE SPECIAL TREATMET????

INSTEAD OF THEM BREAKING HER DOOR DOWN AND BEING DRUG OUT OF HER BED AT 4 A.M. SHE WAS GIVEN A COURT DATE...

THEN HER LAWYERS PLEAD HER CASE..IT DIDN'T WORK OUT IN HER FAVOR...

NO SURPRISES!!! SHE KNEW THIS COULD AND WOULD HAPPEN IF SHE DIDN'T OBEY THE LAW!

GET OVER IT...THIS JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN APENIS AND BATurd FOLLOWER YOU ARE ..

ARE YOU SCARED ..IF YOU DISAGREE WITH HIM ,THEY WON'T GIVE YOU ANY MORE SPECIAL ATTENTION?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 10:59:54 AM »
what's even more pathetic are the people who are obsessed with watching it.
Yeah "people"are obsessed with her.. BUT YOU STARTED A TOPIC ON HER !!!

SHE IS RICH ,WHITE,AND DUMBer THAN Most...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »

Holy jesus.
Now this is a real woman...Not that skinny drugged up white girl..

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »

very true

paris means nothing to me. like groink, i'm not a fan of that bullshit culture she represents. it's fake, classless and annoying.

she has absolutely no talent. doors open for her purely because her daddy's rich.

that's all fine and well, good luck to her but i'm getting tired of seeing/hearing about her everywhere. locking her up for a while would have been good for her imo. give her some perspective that maybe money doesn't buy everything and everyone, but then, in america it obviously does.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 12:35:30 PM »

Her labia is too small for my taste...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »
It's none of that.

she's just the latest in a long line of media creations, people "famous for being famous".

For me it's not that I don't like her, i could give a fuck about her. I have plenty of very rich people as friends and i don't envy or despise them at all. I am happy for them.

I don't like the whole shallow Pop-culture vibe in general, so when the "it" girl gets her comeuppance I like it.

Shes not famous for being famous dumbass.  She is famous because she actually does things for the fame.  Nikki, her sister, lays low.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
Shes not famous for being famous dumbass.  She is famous because she actually does things for the fame.  Nikki, her sister, lays low.

It's a commonly used expression, try not to be so literal all the time.

Also your'e putting the cart in front of the horse,

She's not famous because she is an acress or a musician, it's the other way around

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 05:13:42 PM »
hateful and bitter most Americans are, 97 percent of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, drive 10 year old cars, live in apartments and eat leftover Hamburger Helper and absolutely despise this woman for being rich beyond belief, young, attractive, and priviledged, discuss.

you are a fat racist hope this helps chubby lard ass

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 02:13:27 AM »
I rather Punch her in her mouth than stick my dick in that aids infested freak
Money drugs and bitches

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 10:09:06 AM »
PARIS Hilton's billionaire grandfather donated money to the election campaign of the sheriff who released the 26-year-old from jail, it was revealed yesterday.

The contribution from William Barron Hilton, 78, co-chairman of the Hilton Hotel chain, to Sheriff Lee Baca's re-election campaign is revealed in financial records and a friend of the Hilton family said the temporary release of the heiress last week may have been a "quid pro quo".
"A member of her family has been a contributor to Baca's campaign and this may have been payback time," the friend said.

"Her entourage initially were confident she would be out of jail in a few days."

Sheriff Baca, who has faced heavy criticism for attempting to overrule the judge in the case, has in the past been accused of favouritism towards the Hollywood elite.

He was the officer at the centre of a row when he failed to report Mel Gibson's anti-Semitic tirade after the star was arrested for drink-driving. Gibson had filmed television advertisements for one of Sheriff Baca's pet causes – an education fund for policemen's children.

Celebrities including Sylvester Stallone and Dustin Hoffman have also backed the Sheriff's election campaigns since 1998.

Meanwhile, as Hilton settles in for a lengthy stay in jail, fellow celebrities have spoken out against her.

"All heiresses should be put in prison on general principle," actor John Cusack said.

Oscar nominee Samuel L. Jackson was also critical of the amount of publicity Hilton's jailing had attracted.

"The story is way bigger than what it needs to be," he said. "C'mon! For real!"

Hilton herself seems to agree with that opinion, releasing a statement saying she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received.

"I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world," she said.

The heiress has reportedly not eaten or slept since arriving at the medical ward of the Los Angeles jail where she was taken after her temporary release.

She "has been crying a lot, praying" and is "extremely withdrawn", jail sources said.

Nevertheless, the socialite said she had told her lawyers not to appeal against the order that sent her back to jail.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," she said in a written statement issued by her lawyer, Richard Hutton.

"During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 02:45:28 PM »
I would probe her bation... ;D

She has no ass ( the epitome of a flat ass-she doesn't need the thong,shes got no ass crack) no tits, and check what she looked liked before her plastic surgery...You guys would be singing a different tune. The only thing she has is a cooter...and yeah, I'd hit it, because of that one thing, but I wouldn't claim it. 

She is nothing but a spoiled rich girl, who can't do her time in a cushy jail. It is not like it maxium security. If it were you or I, or our significant others we would be told to "man (or woman) up". I see this as Karma coming back and biting her in her (flat) ass.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »

She is nothing but a spoiled rich girl, who can't do her time in a cushy jail. It is not like it maxium security. If it were you or I, or our significant others we would be told to "man (or woman) up". I see this as Karma coming back and biting her in her (flat) ass.

I would like to fuck her.

But you are spot on. She violated her probation and she's gotta do her time.

And more information is being brought to light on this sheriff.. He is clearly biased.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »

WOW, SOSORRY!!!

why are you so mean The True Adonis, do you crave freindship?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 01:15:24 AM »

She got a DUI, got probation like everyone else without a record would get, then broke probation 3 times, I believe (one time wasn't reported by a cop).  I'm not so sure after breaking probation 3 times a typical person would not get jail. 

Are you sure about that?