Author Topic: Could Disgusted reduce Coleman's waist and make him look like he did in 98 ?!  (Read 6897 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie just needs someone to call him a fat fuck 24 hours a day up until the Olympia and his waist will come down.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
I say no...  I don't know that his internal organs would return to a normal size after years of using these drugs.  I mean we all know that it isn't viseral fat, because he gets crazy peeled for contests....i just don't think that can be reversed....minimized, but not reversed.

the visceral fat sticks around long after the subcutaneous in BBers (disgusted's pics show the same effects in AIDS patients, who btw are often on roids + GH)

so Ronnies standard length contest diet is NOT LONG ENOUGH to shed the visceral fat.  He just accumulates a little more each bulk.  2 steps forward and one step back after a while you find you've traveled quite a distance.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
the visceral fat sticks around long after the subcutaneous in BBers (disgusted's pics show the same effects in AIDS patients, who btw are often on roids + GH)

so Ronnies standard length contest diet is NOT LONG ENOUGH to shed the visceral fat.  He just accumulates a little more each bulk.  2 steps forward and one step back after a while you find you've traveled quite a distance.

so do you believe that the stomach distention is from visceral fat or is due to enlarging of the organs?  how long would he have to diet in order to remove this excess fat and tighten up?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
so do you believe that the stomach distention is from visceral fat or is due to enlarging of the organs?  how long would he have to diet in order to remove this excess fat and tighten up?

well I'm really not sure, but from my own experience I would say, 1 year to flatten it out, and another year to get a good taper.

disgusted please weigh in, you're the one with experience working with geared up nutrition.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

Here we go again....

there's already a six page thread on this...good luck on trying to convince Disgusted that it's NOT visceral fat  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=153038.0
just not good enough

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Whether I could help Ronnie is not the point. My guess is that Ronnie doesn't care one way or another about his gut. Personally I don't think it's an issue. All of these guys have guts, well at least 90% of them and they are the one's who are winning most of the time. Also, Ronnie is coming to the end of his carrer and it obviously was a pretty good run. If I was to take over for him for his what most likely to be his last Olympia the only real help I could give him would be to bring his waist down slightly, but like I said it's not an issue. I'm certainly not going to be able to put any size on him.

Now, the only issue with Ronnie this year would be if he hits his peak correctly. He did not do this last year and in my opinion tried to shed a bunch of water between the preduging and finals. If this happens again this year he will be beat again. It is my opinion that there is a good chance of this happening again mainly because as a person gets older his body changes to the point where what he has done before is not working anymore and this has mainly to do with drugs. (sorry) IF and this is not going to happen, but IF I were to take over the issue of peaking on time would be solved.  Bottom line is that I would love to see Ronnie win one more and go out on top.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Disgusted, why doesn't someone tell ronnie about his gyno? it looks nasty
Here comes the money shot

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What the fuck are you asking him now, he's not ronnie's mother

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Amazing, why can't we have any intelligent dialog on this board without people talking about your family, being gay, etc?

Because the mods let those posts stand. Racism, hatred, homophobia, etc get posted on here all the time and no mods ever stop it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Because the mods let those posts stand. Racism, hatred, homophobia, etc get posted on here all the time and no mods ever stop it.

Shut up, fag!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

So the solution is either longer dieting periods, or maybe not getting so fuccking fat in the offseason to begin with?

How can we explain Lee Priest, then?  He doesn't have a bloated gut, yet he gets fatter than any of them offseason.
Ron: "I am lazy."

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Ronnie just needs someone to call him a fat fuck 24 hours a day up until the Olympia and his waist will come down.

Nooot me!! thats for sure :-X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Whether I could help Ronnie is not the point. My guess is that Ronnie doesn't care one way or another about his gut. Personally I don't think it's an issue. All of these guys have guts, well at least 90% of them and they are the one's who are winning most of the time. Also, Ronnie is coming to the end of his carrer and it obviously was a pretty good run. If I was to take over for him for his what most likely to be his last Olympia the only real help I could give him would be to bring his waist down slightly, but like I said it's not an issue. I'm certainly not going to be able to put any size on him.

Now, the only issue with Ronnie this year would be if he hits his peak correctly. He did not do this last year and in my opinion tried to shed a bunch of water between the preduging and finals. If this happens again this year he will be beat again. It is my opinion that there is a good chance of this happening again mainly because as a person gets older his body changes to the point where what he has done before is not working anymore and this has mainly to do with drugs. (sorry) IF and this is not going to happen, but IF I were to take over the issue of peaking on time would be solved.  Bottom line is that I would love to see Ronnie win one more and go out on top.

thats is a very very very good post

fix the fuckin lat if possible and come ready,,,put everything you got in the next few months,,and take close close close attention to the back as in video tape that shit every 2-3 days on the mandatories from all angles,,have brian do it for you and fuckin get the back back! the tricep i could care less because even with half arm he can take win it all,,but the back gotta be on spot for him to win it all

if he has the back this year it is again lights out and i hope to god he has it because he deserve a niner,,he is the best bodybuilder to ever walk earth together with arnold and haney when it comes to winning titles,,but if he wins the niner he will stand there alone forever because no one will win it 9 times ever again,,

i hope he makes it
fallen angel

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Disgusted, why doesn't someone tell ronnie about his gyno? it looks nasty

If the judges don't care, why would he?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Amazing, why can't we have any intelligent dialog on this board without people talking about your family, being gay, etc?

Because this is Getbig. Feel free to take yourself to Mayhem or MD as it may be more to your liking.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
This post went from me helping Ronnie get rid of his gut to sucking cock within 6 posts, amazing.  ???

It's Getbig afterall....don't tell me you were expecting something else.. ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

So the solution is either longer dieting periods, or maybe not getting so fuccking fat in the offseason to begin with?

How can we explain Lee Priest, then?  He doesn't have a bloated gut, yet he gets fatter than any of them offseason.

Yes I think either one would work.  Spend less time accumulating the fat or more time taking it off.

well compare LEE to earlier in his career and you will see his gut is definately bigger.  Also he has a very long torso so perhaps its not as noticeable.  It could also be that he has less lipid dystrophy going on which means that he accumulates more fat subcutaneously and less in the gut, which is why he LOOKS fatter in the offseason and why he so often comes in with completely soft legs.

To some extent I think that his fat distribution supports his claim that he doesn't abuse GH and slin as much as the other guys.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
It's Getbig afterall....don't tell me you were expecting something else.. ;D

Of course I wasn't, I just thought it would take at least 7 posts to get there.  ;)