Author Topic: Milos is finished.  (Read 14470 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: Milos is finished.
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »
ARENT U TIRED OF YOUR RELENTLESS BALLS-LICKING OF MILOS???????!!!

YOU HAVE THE BEST MOUTH-WORK I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD.

THIS IS PERHAPS THE 100000TH TIMES U HAVE POST THESE SAME PICS AND SAID THE SAME SHIT OUT OF YOUR SKILLFUL MOUTH!

IF YOU GOT SHIT TO TELL, LAUNCH A SUIT AGAINST IFBB OR PAUL CHUA AND NOT TALK SHIT HERE (REMEMBER TO PRODUCE YOUR SOCALLED "EVIDENCES" THOUGH).

HOPE THIS HELPS>

WHY you are that MAD at me ;D  i will post this 2000,000,00 if its bother YOU ;) to show the True... but DO u agree about what happen in DOHA or not.....!! 
i have a BIG mouth when its time to say the Real thing.... i am not  like others with 2 faces!
i dont really know who u r or if u ever left a Dumble or been on the stage.... when it happen to u that u misjudged or some one that u know on the stage, then u will know how dose it taste and u WILL NEED MILOS for sure to speak up for u...
to me i dont need to start a CASE with IFBB coz i am no more with them.. PDI is GREAT and doing well... no Games...no CHEATING... no selling Places like the Asian games.....BEST MAN WINs thats all.....

so watch me this Europe Tour with PDI and here is some pics of me just to Piss u OFF ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 01:39:57 AM »
  WHY you are that MAD at me ;D  i will post this 2000,000,00 if its bother YOU ;) to show the True... but DO u agree about what happen in DOHA or not.....!! 
i have a BIG mouth when its time to say the Real thing.... i am not  like others with 2 faces!
i dont really know who u r or if u ever left a Dumble or been on the stage.... when it happen to u that u misjudged or some one that u know on the stage, then u will know how dose it taste and u WILL NEED MILOS for sure to speak up for u...
to me i dont need to start a CASE with IFBB coz i am no more with them.. PDI is GREAT and doing well... no Games...no CHEATING... no selling Places like the Asian games.....BEST MAN WINs thats all.....

so watch me this Europe Tour with PDI and here is some pics of me just to Piss u OFF ;D

What? ???

So you pulled a Lee Priest on me and lied. So much for Team Sami. Enjoy the Pdi then ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2007, 02:15:09 AM »
What? ???

So you pulled a Lee Priest on me and lied. So much for Team Sami. Enjoy the Pdi then ::)

Hey Sgt, Come on man... IFBB is not good for me where i come from and with my local federation!!
if u want the fact, they said i am suspended for LIFE from ABBF and when i am looked after it by some contact they said they have no idea about it... its local thing!!  can u tell me why a local federation want to suspend a good bodybuilder and first in life time to be a PRO and take part in US...>?

they want me to pay some cash to come back to local federation plus they dont want me as a PRO!! they want me to take part in Asian Show!!  is this what i have to do after standing next to LEE priest and Rodney St. ????

i Spoke to Bob Chick. about it and he was willing to help me with my case  and he was a Gentelman but the Main problem HERE so after i saw what happen to MILOS i changed my mind totally about IFBB

PDI is the best place for me to hang around...SEE what IFBB did to Ronnie Rackel, Dennis wolf and others who should place higher!

Atlantic: DONT be a dumb A-- plz.........  did i say i wanted MILOS to speak for me.....?!!  why would he speak for me and i am with PDI??!!
 i am with MILOS to save the sport in Asia coz i have been there and i know what kind of shit is there......so PLZ dont mix up things.....
~ The Black Smith ~

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 02:24:54 AM »

:o That fourth picture is solid perfection!  :o

Thats the type of bodybuilding physique that inspires me! Not a flaw on you!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 02:28:05 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 02:53:23 AM »

Zaney :  i guess i PISSED you off  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 03:08:21 AM »
Milos, we miss your long, boring and tediously-scribed posts!

Milos, give us some stories!  The 'synthol in the biceps' one is my favourite!

Hey, your new shake sounds revolutionary!

Milos, is there a legitimate market for over-the-counter HgH and insulin? 

You are teh Guru!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2007, 03:47:31 AM »

So your friend the PSYCHOLOGIST was he TREATING u of some thing ;)
 ; ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2007, 03:49:46 AM »
I think what Milos said is true.
But his way of fighting against IFBB Official is very stupid.
Should use his brain more than the insulin.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2007, 04:06:01 AM »
 Hey Sgt, Come on man... IFBB is not good for me where i come from and with my local federation!!
if u want the fact, they said i am suspended for LIFE from ABBF and when i am looked after it by some contact they said they have no idea about it... its local thing!!  can u tell me why a local federation want to suspend a good bodybuilder and first in life time to be a PRO and take part in US...>?

they want me to pay some cash to come back to local federation plus they dont want me as a PRO!! they want me to take part in Asian Show!!  is this what i have to do after standing next to LEE priest and Rodney St. ????

i Spoke to Bob Chick. about it and he was willing to help me with my case  and he was a Gentelman but the Main problem HERE so after i saw what happen to MILOS i changed my mind totally about IFBB

PDI is the best place for me to hang around...SEE what IFBB did to Ronnie Rackel, Dennis wolf and others who should place higher!

Atlantic: DONT be a dumb A-- plz.........  did i say i wanted MILOS to speak for me.....?!!  why would he speak for me and i am with PDI??!!
 i am with MILOS to save the sport in Asia coz i have been there and i know what kind of shit is there......so PLZ dont mix up things.....

IFBB is not good for you cause you cant place anywhere there.  You are only an amateur bodybuilder.  You cant hang with the big guys.  You think you are good cause people on the board tell you so.  Well if you are that stupid than you are better off with the PDI.  As for your local federation; I don’t know. I mean you failed the drug test 3 times and that does cause the local federation to pay a fine.  Plus you should have been banned from the second time I don’t know how you managed to continue after that.

I don’t see anything wrong in then asking you for money as you said.  Man all hates and conflicts aside; take it form me; you still haven’t stood near a real pro to know what it is like in the IFBB.  In a weak line up show like the KEYSTONE CLASSIC you might have palced 13th. Is that impressive for you??

And just to remind you here is the final result

1. Dennis Wolf*
2. Desmond Miller*
3. Kai Greene*
4. Branch Warren
5. Silvio Samuel
6. Darrem Charles
7. Craig Richardson
8. George Farrah
9.(Tied) Brian Chamberlain
9.(Tied) Johnnie Jackson
11. Ed van Amsterdam
12. Leo Ingram
13. Trevor Crouch
14. Khalid Al-Moshinawi
15. Richard Jackson
16. Gennaro Brigante
17. Andy DiNetta

And if coupel of other IFBB pros got into the PDI you will get screwed as well.  Rodney was off that is why you beat him.  Even though Rodney aint a top dog.  So please don’t ever think of comparing your self to Dexter even if your fans do.  Cause that is truly delusional.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2007, 05:04:41 AM »
I JUST HOPE YOU WOULD STILL BE LAFFING WHEN THE PDI CLOSES ITS DOORS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WELL I HOPE THE STRIP CLUB PAYS U ENOUGH THOUGH (THOUGH U MIGHT HAVE TO WORK DOUBLE  :o ;D :D ;)

...and you're saying sammi needs to brush up on his english. ::)

pot to kettle: "you're black."

only pawned ray could be this arrogant and stupid at the same time.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2007, 05:43:28 AM »

Sami, don't get ahead of yourself, I think you are a fantastic bodybuilder and easily IFBB pro caliber.....but this is the IFBB and I see nothing wrong with them requesting you earn the pro status. The PDI will always have issues with their credibility as it takes a phone call to go pro with them, whereas the IFBB holds to standards as far as gaining the pro status.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 06:16:10 AM »
Sami the foreigner is well-known for his weak grasp of this foregin language.

Laffing is accepted in internet-chats for laughing.

"work double" ...I'm implying at something.

So, SAMI'S BALL-LICKER: i hope you've got better shit to do then trying to be GETBIG's English Editor.

not really, so...let me see

foregin - foreign. or maybe foregin is internet language for foreign ??? ::)

i hope you've got better shit to do than trying to be...

in addition you have atrocious grammar.

in fact, in three short sentences you've proved to me that sammi has a much better grasp of the english language than you do.

lesson over. you're dismissed. :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 06:42:42 AM »
WELL MR SHAKESPEARE, I VE GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO THAN TRYING TO POINT OUT SPELLING SHIT PPLE COMMIT ON BOARDS.

AND HOW DO THOSE BALLS OF HIS TASTE? 8)

lol, i don't blame you. you own yourself more and more each post. ;D

i was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of your assertion that sammi needed to brush up on his english lessons. :-[

it would be wise of you to make sure that you're not living in a glass house when you throw those rocks in future 'zaney'. ;)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2007, 07:30:43 AM »
Damn, I did get OWNED! :-\
Now I feel like KEITH! ;D
No wonder dudes like 500lbs!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2007, 07:42:55 AM »
Milos is the best so Fck The R
TEAM WOLF

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:14 AM »

Good luck in the Pdi then. I'm sure there is a lot of contest and sponsorship in pdi.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »
There's two different spots in the movie where he says the line....but has two different versions because how it was said in content to the events.

"I'm your Huckleberry"

&

"I'll be your Huckleberry"

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
There's two different spots in the movie where he says the line....but has two different versions because how it was said in content to the events.

"I'm your Huckleberry"

&

"I'll be your Huckleberry

It's "I'm your Huckleberry" both times.

Here's the proof.

I took these screencaps directly from the DVD with the subtitles on:

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2007, 10:29:53 AM »
Goatboay, looks like we've got another anonymous IFBB judge/official on our hands. Shall we oust this one? Or give him/her Expert stars?
like a virus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 10:36:16 AM »
The sentence was suppose to say, "I'm here Huckleberry" My apologies!! ::)

The famous movie TOME STONE with Val Kilmer who plays DOC HOLIDAY!! The scene where JOHNNY RINGO calls out WYATT EARP (KURT RUSSELL) for a gun fight, WYATT EARP says "I AM NOT ARMED RINGO, I AINT GOING TO FIGHT YOU TODAY"!!  JOHNNY RINGO STARTS SCREAMING "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GUTS!!! WHO WANTS A FIGHT".....!! Than from nowhere DOC HOLIDAY SAYS "IM HERE HUCKLEBERRY!! FIGHTING IS JUST MY GAME"

So the moral to the story is that Doc Holiday was there to back his friend Wyatt Earp up!! The first post on this thread says that me and Dennis James will basically not back Milos up!!! So I'm here to say, i will back Milos!! I'm here Huckleberry!!! :)

You know all that but call the movie  Tome stone ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2007, 10:38:43 AM »

It's "I'm your Huckleberry" both times.

Here's the proof.

I took these screencaps directly from the DVD with the subtitles on:

Son of a fucking bitch.....I've been thinking it was "I'll be your"  for 15 years.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:46 AM »
Milos is the Man.

Sami has an awesome physique. All the shiit talkers would kill to look like him. Stupid mothafr393FUcking haters.

Zaney and Atlatic shut your stupid azzsses up everybody's tired of ur dumb azz comments. Do not criticize someone's English when it's not their first language, dumb azz. Let me see you learn a few other languages.
And crappy azz physiques like you should shut ur strap and hit the gym instead of talking trash to guys who look ten times better than you online.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
Milos is the Man.

Sami has an awesome physique. All the shiit talkers would kill to look like him. Stupid mothafr393FUcking haters.

Zaney and Atlatic shut your stupid azzsses up everybody's tired of ur dumb azz comments. Do not criticize someone's English when it's not their first language, dumb azz. Let me see you learn a few other languages.
And crappy azz physiques like you should shut ur strap and hit the gym instead of talking trash to guys who look ten times better than you online.

I don’t look like a bber but girls like me and that is what I want.  If I get a physique like Sami I will be hated by the girls and I am not looking forward to that.  As long as I impress the opposite sex I am fine. 

English isn’t my or Zaney’s 1st language.  But I speak 3 languages (try to beat that)

Of course Sami looks good; for the gay community.  He is disgusting as far as females are concern and not a top dog in the BBing circuit. 

Crapy physique?? Maybe you do; but not me.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2007, 07:45:54 PM »
Damn, I did get OWNED! :-\
Now I feel like KEITH! ;D
No wonder dudes like 500lbs!

Keith, how is the stomach ulcer feeling today?

Keith, do you notice when you stop hating and spewing-bitterness, that the pain from your ulcer  subsides?

Hahahahah.  A case of karma coming back to bite you on the ass, Fat Man!