Author Topic: Lee Priest complaining about Kai Greene and the grapefruit  (Read 10975 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest complaining about Kai Greene and the grapefruit
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2007, 03:45:24 AM »
[img width=550 heigh
t=382]http://www.geocities.com/photo_88/fruit/fruits3.jpg[/img]

HAHAHA MARS my brother that is awesome ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 05:46:46 AM »
perhaps lee is truly naive about the world of business.  which is ok.  but to think mr green controls the marketing of these video products is unrealistic.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »
Is it only Kai Greene?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2007, 07:05:50 AM »
Lee, what about JOJ and the many many pros who have dipped their toes into the murky waters of Lake Gay-4-Pay? Many of em did that stuff several years back, and their pro careers never went too far. They would now be forgotten entirely if it weren't for their G4P feats recorded on video for posterity.

And don't even start with the NPC...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2007, 07:09:53 AM »
  Lee Priest, complaining about something? Noooooooo!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007, 07:41:10 AM »
its allowed to do gay4pay at IFBB but its not allowed if you want to compete at the PDI
kai greene needs money so he does gayfor pay and many other bodybuilders who also needs money cant do other shows outside the IFBB.
TEAM WOLF

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
its allowed to do gay4pay at IFBB but its not allowed if you want to compete at the PDI
kai greene needs money so he does gayfor pay and many other bodybuilders who also needs money cant do other shows outside the IFBB.

i suspect greene makes more from profit sharing(the video's) than he could ever reap from PDI guest posing.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 10:05:55 AM »

Well done.Very good pic.Interesting

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 07:00:23 PM »
When'd this come about? I typed Kai's name in the search engine  and all this !@#$ came up.   Litteraly!!!!
((-::

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:34 AM »
Its quite old and well-known

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »
Somebody tell me we saved the images for future pwnage... you think they ever give somebody MrO if he had pics taken like that>?
:D if the ninja turtle can win the OLYMPIA Im sure  little grape fruit raping wont prevent a win ! ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »
Here's the grapefruit pic: Look at the bottom of the page

http://www.musclehunks.com/kai/

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »
YOU DONT WANT YOUNG KIDS LOOKING UP TO HIM AND GOING ON LINE SEARCHING HIS NAME AND FINDING THAT....

or Finding that...

(A) All of their favorite professionals are a bunch of DRUG ADDICTS that have to spend their entire lives injecting themselves with ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES that they attain each and every time by either outright breaking the law or trying to outsmart/go around the law by getting a whack-job physician to prescribe them with HRT therapy...  (SAY NO TO DRUGS?  Yeah right!)

(B) Most of their favorite "PROS" with the exception of about 5 (YES 5) can barely put together a simple sentence because they have the education set of a 9 year old...

(C) Besides standing on a stage (Resembling that of a modern-day slave trade) they have no functional purpose for all their muscles and can barely walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.. (So much for a sport)

(D) It's a sport that has truly evolved to cater only/mainly to the GAY community.  Some of you will say the usual, "Hey! I'm not a fag!  Just because I love to watch musclebound men covered in baby oil with nothing but a thong on stage while they contract all of their muscles in the hopes of making every single body part show with detail, does NOT MAKE ME GAY!  Couple that with the fact that these muscle hunks are on stage posing to musical pieces that can be heard in every local gay bar when a stripper gets on the stage and still that doesn't make me GAY!  Hell, take all of that into consideration and then when at your local bodybuilding show, take a look around and realize that 95% of the crowd are a bunch of greasy homosexuals and FUCK NO, I'm not GAY!"

So, looking at it that way, I guess you're right Lee. You wouldn't want kids looking up the fact that Kai Greene has fun with his fruits and vegetables, because THAT will truly hurt the sport.

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »
I, johnnynoname, say shame on you Kai Greene

*wags finger*

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »
or Finding that...

(A) All of their favorite professionals are a bunch of DRUG ADDICTS that have to spend their entire lives injecting themselves with ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES that they attain each and every time by either outright breaking the law or trying to outsmart/go around the law by getting a whack-job physician to prescribe them with HRT therapy...  (SAY NO TO DRUGS?  Yeah right!)

(B) Most of their favorite "PROS" with the exception of about 5 (YES 5) can barely put together a simple sentence because they have the education set of a 9 year old...

(C) Besides standing on a stage (Resembling that of a modern-day slave trade) they have no functional purpose for all their muscles and can barely walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.. (So much for a sport)

(D) It's a sport that has truly evolved to cater only/mainly to the GAY community.  Some of you will say the usual, "Hey! I'm not a fag!  Just because I love to watch musclebound men covered in baby oil with nothing but a thong on stage while they contract all of their muscles in the hopes of making every single body part show with detail, does NOT MAKE ME GAY!  Couple that with the fact that these muscle hunks are on stage posing to musical pieces that can be heard in every local gay bar when a stripper gets on the stage and still that doesn't make me GAY!  Hell, take all of that into consideration and then when at your local bodybuilding show, take a look around and realize that 95% of the crowd are a bunch of greasy homosexuals and FUCK NO, I'm not GAY!"

So, looking at it that way, I guess you're right Lee. You wouldn't want kids looking up the fact that Kai Greene has fun with his fruits and vegetables, because THAT will truly hurt the sport.

"1"
                           WOW Quoted for the Gods Truth.Are you reading this CHICK??Some Truth right here How Proud does this Statement make you FEEL???

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
(D) It's a sport that has truly evolved to cater only/mainly to the GAY community. 

you know, this is really not true.  most gays are not into muscle, at least the amount required to compete.  None of my friends have ever been to a contest.   None buy the magazines.  None could tell you the name of a current IFBB pro.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »
or Finding that...

I'm sorry were you talking about bodybuilding, Football or Baseball?

See above answer

Obviously not a bodybuilder, as I would challenge you any day of the week to pretty much any sport you can think of...that said, Bodybuilders dont train for speed, or agility, as it obviously has no bearing on their appearance or in the judging of thir physique

Not quite sure what "shows" YOU'VE been to, but I've never seen a crowd of "95% greasy homo's" at a bodybuilding show in the 30 years I've been competing...

"1"

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
Same old boring stuff Chick. ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 03:17:51 PM »
Not quite sure what "shows" YOU'VE been to, but I've never seen a crowd of "95% greasy homo's" at a bodybuilding show in the 30 years I've been competing...

most of the amateur shows I've been to have been 95% family members.   Most of the pro shows have been mostly industry insiders.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »
I'm sorry were you talking about bodybuilding, Football or Baseball?

Lee mentioned Kai Greene being looked up to by kids, the same kids that might somehow stumble upon incriminating information about his ways.  I simply added that his love for fruits is in no way comparable to his true love for illegal substances.  I am not condoning professional football or baseball players who use steroids, to me if they use steroids, they should be condemned as well.  I say, even out the playing field and DO NOT ALLOW FOR ANYONE in any professional sport or bodybuilding competition to use steroids.  

See above answer (With regards to IFBB PROS not being able to put together a basic sentence)

Bob, I see Football players and Baseball players every day on the news talking about the outcome of their game, the ability of their coaches to produce results by way of leadership and also talking about other issues.  The main difference here is that the vast MAJORITY of baseball and football players at the very least MUST have a high school education.  Why? Because most of the truly gifted ones tend to get drafted after high school.  Whereas, a PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder doesn't tend to have that much.  (

I've seen MANY of your bodybuilding.com interviews with the "PROS" and quite frankly BOB you not only lead the entire interview (By way of your role obviously), but moreover (Please see video of Johnnie Jackson talking about bench pressing) you pretty much feed the PRO with everything they need to say, they simply regurgitate it in less than formidable words or expressions (i.e. See function of parrot).  It's pathetic and while you CAN'T say that you agree, because it would be a slap to the face of the organization that you are the voice for, it is the truth.  Certainly there are exceptions, yourself included Bob, but lo and behold, the majority tend to be fucking idiots.

Obviously not a bodybuilder, as I would challenge you any day of the week to pretty much any sport you can think of...that said, Bodybuilders dont train for speed, or agility, as it obviously has no bearing on their appearance or in the judging of thir physique

Bob, don't even try to Kidd yourself in saying that a bodybuilder would have the ability to last in true sports where stamina and endurance come to play.  Simply put, bodybuilders DON'T TRAIN for such sports, they train to be posing on a stage after heavy depletion of body fluids and under excruciatingly bright lights.  While you can certainly challenge me to any sport fathomable, the true question lies in whether or not you would stand a chance (No challenge or proverbial slap to the face, but more like, you don't know who any of us are...)

Difference is, most of the time you have been to these shows, you are up on the stage either competing or MC'ing and if you're not doing one of those two previously mentioned, you are probably seated in an area reserved for VIP members (See: Perks of an IFBB spokesperson/Bodybuilding.com figurehead/Athlete's Rep/Good looking white guy with full head of hair and ability to put together proper sentences).  Whereas, anyone here who has ever been to an IFBB competition of large magnitude (Olympia, Arnold, Ironman, GNC SOS or NY PRO) can tell you that 9dee-fucking-5% of those schmoes are greasy homosexuals..

Lovingly yours,
"1"

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
....I did not have sexual relations with that grapefruit....haw haw

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »
Difference is, most of the time you have been to these shows, you are up on the stage either competing or MC'ing and if you're not doing one of those two previously mentioned, you are probably seated in an area reserved for VIP members (See: Perks of an IFBB spokesperson/Bodybuilding.com figurehead/Athlete's Rep/Good looking white guy with full head of hair and ability to put together proper sentences).  Whereas, anyone here who has ever been to an IFBB competition of large magnitude (Olympia, Arnold, Ironman, GNC SOS or NY PRO) can tell you that 9dee-fucking-5% of those schmoes are greasy homosexuals..

Lovingly yours,
"1"

Ron: "I am lazy."