Author Topic: WellNX Life Sciences Team and Matt!  (Read 9212 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: I Just Signed with WELLNX Life Sciences Inc. Formally Known as NxCare.
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
From their website:

WELLNX Life Sciences Inc. Formally Known as NxCare, is dedicated to bringing the best possible supplements to greateful people of small stature and even smaller intelligence.

Based in Dubai, India, the company delivers a unique blend of chest- and bicep-strengthening nutrients, never compromising their belief that the only people who should worry about calves are mama cows.

With each purchase, you also receive the "Will Harris Protein Secrets" man-ual, plus a free article of clothing from Ghetto-Uglee Wear, covering inbred urban youths better than a Catholic priest in Harlem.

Good Job, Tsinkorang.  And give Yaw my best ;)

Awesome post! Special "Von Doom" Ed approves!

SE
BigNationRadio.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: I Just Signed with WELLNX Life Sciences Inc. Formally Known as NxCare.
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2007, 05:56:28 PM »
Congratualtions. I hope you reach your goal weight of 156 pounds my friend.
just push some weight!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
bump...

seriosuly you've had a problem with matt ever since he started posting here years ago

why is that?

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
seriosuly you've had a problem with matt ever since he started posting here years ago

why is that?

E

Really?  Find my earlier post in this thread.  You'll see it's not all negative.  I just tell it like it is.  It just so happens that sometimes the truth melts people. :-\

So what's your beef with me Earl?  You consistently take an opposing view to most of my posts...even after I personally spoke to Kevin and put in a good word for you.   >:(
w

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
With their help I look forward to getting into the best shape of my life while using their products.

And copious amounts of GH, slin, IGF-1, and nubain.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Really?  Find my earlier post in this thread.  You'll see it's not all negative.  I just tell it like it is.  It just so happens that sometimes the truth melts people. :-\

So what's your beef with me Earl?  You consistently take an opposing view to most of my posts...even after I personally spoke to Kevin and put in a good word for you.   >:(

i'm talking years back ever since matt first posted his pics here, you always seemed to have some sort of vendetta against him, layne norton too

just found it to be odd that's all

other than that I don't recall taking an opposing view to any of your posts but refresh my memory :)

thanks for the good word 8)

E
E

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Hi my name is Matt T--I used to be a humble guy.  Then as life went on my ego grew and now I am an arrogant prick.  My main goal in life is to be like Shawn Ray and talk about myself on all posts.  Within no time at all I should be an all around asshole.  Thanks for listening.

AMEN!........................ ...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Layne I don't know and have never even engaged via the boards.  Has he ever posted here?  If I have ripped on him, I'm pretty sure it was regarding his physique.  He has a horrible structure and brutally small legs.  Again, just telling it like it is.

Matt came on here years ago claiming to be some sort successful business mogul and natural bodybuilding prodigy.  I saw the bullshit right away and called him on it.  Today we know that Matt is in fact a drug using bodybuilder who competes in natural shows, and that all of his "business ventures" were complete failures and/or imaginary.  

If you look at my posts, I'm pretty consistent when I flame people.  I don't post personal stuff, I don't resort to racial slurs and I pretty much target people that need an ego check.

oh, and she-beasts ;D
w