Author Topic: lat pose at 11,000 ft  (Read 2874 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: lat pose at 11,000 ft
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »
Neither do I. Hell, what's wrong with just "fucking" women? Why live together? Why are people so afraid to be alone?

But, whatever makes 'em happy, I guess.

I think marriage and being a real couple is a great way to live. Sure after a few years, you can BOTH get in a rut and want to move on, but love is a pretty wonderful thing overall. I dated the lady in the pic above 1 time , she was my first real date after my divorce. She ws nice but we really didn't click.
My present gf of the last 7 mos is GREAT.
Marriage like having kids is a serious individual decision and not to be taken lightly, I did what I thought was all the right things and went into marriage slowly last 2 times and then shit happens and it dies out.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:50 PM »
in another post you said that you judged a show in atlanta...there are so many women there..did you have a good time?  ;)

I date only 1 at a time. I am no playa, but sure I love to look.  H

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »
I think marriage and being a real couple is a great way to live. Sure after a few years, you can BOTH get in a rut and want to move on, but love is a pretty wonderful thing overall. I dated the lady in the pic above 1 time , she was my first real date after my divorce. She ws nice but we really didn't click.
My present gf of the last 7 mos is GREAT.
Marriage like having kids is a serious individual decision and not to be taken lightly, I did what I thought was all the right things and went into marriage slowly last 2 times and then shit happens and it dies out.

I wish you the best of luck, Howie.
HAHA, RON.....

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 09:08:49 PM »
Why are people so afraid to be alone?

But, whatever makes 'em happy, I guess.
I ask that all the time.  I'm 30, single, never married, no kids.  No rush to get married.  I have to hear all my friends that are married and have been since their early 20's bitch about married life.

A buddy of mine is getting his second divorce at age 26 after having his 1st son this past February.  Fuck all that.
Ron Paul 2012

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »
More like Will Ferrell

C'mon don't insult poor Will, now maybe if you compare me to Al Gore, well ok hehehe

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »
I ask that all the time.  I'm 30, single, never married, no kids.  No rush to get married.  I have to hear all my friends that are married and have been since their early 20's bitch about married life.

A buddy of mine is getting his second divorce at age 27 after having his 1st son this past February.  Fuck all that.

I have lots of friends that have kids and are happy divorced or still married together.
However, kids acn cause a LOT of stress in a marriage regardless. I never wanted any of my own, but can understand why some would want them.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
I have lots of friends that have kids and are happy divorced or still married together.
However, kids acn cause a LOT of stress in a marriage regardless. I never wanted any of my own, but can understand why some would want them.

infertile meltdown

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »
I wish you the best of luck, Howie.

I am enjoying life now more than ever. My training is starting to come together with an actual DIET , damn.hehe My new gf is wonderful , pretty lady, really sharp too , she is a bank VP

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2007, 01:51:35 AM »
Me and my gf same pk

u should rip up, would look nasty.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2007, 02:11:14 AM »
pretty good forearms on Howie.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 07:30:35 AM »
infertile meltdown
My 2nd wife actually some inferillity issues, so I was also checked out and my lil swimmers were ok.
The main reason I never had kids is : 1. never wanted any, just didn't have any desire to have my own.
2. proper use of birth control.

Thanks DL5 , I am in the process of getting lean.

Hey Mars, thanks for the compliment.

Howard