Author Topic: Hank Aaron on Barry Bonds: `I don’t even know how to spell his name’  (Read 4275 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
  um, anyone really believe players in the NFL grow like that off red meat and taters?  If you do, i got some swampland in florida that i swear u can develop nicely.  The NFL has a steroid testing program, hahahahahahaha, that shows you right there players can beat those tests.

This is so true, yet the media gets on MLB's case.

Who was one of the first 300 pounders in the NFL - the Fridge.  And he was a fat tub of shit.   Now 300 is the MINIMUM they want on the line, and have speed to boot.

I believe that advance nutrition and trading counts for something, but not the advances in players we see today.  I think most are on drugs, with a few exceptions.
Y

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
This is so true, yet the media gets on MLB's case.

Who was one of the first 300 pounders in the NFL - the Fridge.  And he was a fat tub of shit.   Now 300 is the MINIMUM they want on the line, and have speed to boot.

I believe that advance nutrition and trading counts for something, but not the advances in players we see today.  I think most are on drugs, with a few exceptions.

I trained with a dude who was 6'6" 330 and not fat who played on the NY Jets for a few seasons. Guy was enormous and I just have a real hard time attributing it to food and genetics.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
who cares about Barry Bonds....he's such a prick....A-Rod will be breaking Bond's record in a few years anyways. Let Barry hit 756 and then we can all go back to watching the pennant race and let him be mad at the world all by himself
Go Big Red!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
who cares about Barry Bonds....he's such a prick....A-Rod will be breaking Bond's record in a few years anyways. Let Barry hit 756 and then we can all go back to watching the pennant race and let him be mad at the world all by himself

You may be right, but it's an accomplishment nonetheless. It was the unbreakable record...

A-Rod may or may not break this record. If you asked me 10 years ago I'd have said Griffey would hit 850.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
You may be right, but it's an accomplishment nonetheless. It was the unbreakable record...

A-Rod may or may not break this record. If you asked me 10 years ago I'd have said Griffey would hit 850.

let's not talk about Griffey. At the time it looked like the Reds robbed the Mariners in that trade, but Griffey has been a disaster for the most part in Cincinnati. I don't even get my hopes up anymore in April about them. If they win 82 games in a season I'd be happy. That's how pathetic the franchise has become.

Bring back Eric Davis and Chris Sabo's goggles
Go Big Red!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
let's not talk about Griffey. At the time it looked like the Reds robbed the Mariners in that trade, but Griffey has been a disaster for the most part in Cincinnati. I don't even get my hopes up anymore in April about them. If they win 82 games in a season I'd be happy. That's how pathetic the franchise has become.

Bring back Eric Davis and Chris Sabo's goggles

Oh hells yeah Chris Sabo!