Author Topic: I don't what to say other than FUCK YES!!!  (Read 10333 times)

packetman

• Getbig II
Re: I don't what to say other than FUCK YES!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2007, 06:33:56 PM »
Yep, in my opinion the NCAA thing is really screwed up.  But that is the weird idea that some people believe taking in protein powder is the same as taking steroids. 

I was in the mall the other day.  It was time for a meal and nothing seemed like it was going to cut it.  So I head over to GNC and grab a 50 gram slam.  As I'm drinking it my 4 year old daughter wanted a sip.  You should have seen the look this lady gave me.  You would have thought I just handed her a crack pipe.  But I'm sure they would see nothing wrong with giving your kid riddeline to calm them down.  One is make from milk and other is a synthetic drug that alters brain chemistry.  I just don't understand it some times.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »
No creatine, you can get that very inexpensively elsewhere (including from us) and just about everything seems to contain it.  In addition, we have another new product in development which will incorporate creatine.  Our protein does include glutamine peptides in the formula and leucine is merely a BCAA which is, of course, included in any complete protein (and our blend is VERY complete).

Chris

before I shell out $30+ send me a free sample..I want to know how it taste
Here comes the money shot

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »
Does Chris Mason make a creatine product as effective as SIZEON by Gaspari Nutrition?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
Does Chris Mason make a creatine product as effective as SIZEON by Gaspari Nutrition?

creatine is a volumizer..

you want to add size get a tripple quarter pounder with cheese

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »

Of course. Chris works 2135135 hours a week, and we all know hard work pays off! :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »

you should use it for those little toothpicks you call arms "brutha", hhaahaha, anyway Gaspari's shit is way overpriced.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2007, 06:58:25 PM »

I get pimples using SIZEON.  I'm really curious as to what the hell is in it and will most likely get it tested at my university's chemistry lab.  It works INCREDIBLY well.  No joke, it is insane.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 07:02:34 PM »
you should use it for those little toothpicks you call arms "brutha", hhaahaha, anyway Gaspari's shit is way overpriced.

you claim that your arms measure 18" at 35% bodyfat

mine measure 17"....you are the man  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »
before I shell out $30+ send me a free sample..I want to know how it taste

I would tell you it tastes good (at least the chocolate flavor), but Chris hasn't sent me my $100 endorsment fee yet!
Ron: "I am lazy."

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2007, 11:07:44 PM »

Are you kidding me?? Protein and carbs are food for fucck's sake, not drugs.  Where does the NCAA get off telling athletes what foods they can eat? It's not like you could "test" for it or anything. Sports organizations are getting WAY too "big brother" for my taste.  >:(

ha ha

agreed, it's because they have no clue whatsoever so they pull some arbitrary number out of their heads and make it law.

picture a bunch of elderly women over 70 years of age sitting around knitting sweaters for their grandkids and they have been asked to decide on levels of creatine, glutamine, whey isolate, dextrose, vitargo, etc that would be considered natural/safe.

obviously they're like, 'WTF ???' but they have to make a decision so they go, 'ok, blah blah....'

that's the credibility you're dealing with.

ask them if a diet of kfc and mcdonalds is safe and legal and they would laugh their heads off.

now which protocol do you think would be the safest?

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2007, 11:15:38 PM »
Brutal going mainstream and being over excited about it. ;D

Just kidding Chris, congratulation man. Been part of building a business from the ground up and I know how hard it can be but how rewarding when it pays off (http://www.informatica.com)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »
but they have to make a decision so they go...

Why do they "have to make a decision"?  My point is this is something a sports league has no business whatsoever involving themselves in to begin with.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:36 PM »
Why did goatboy refuse to give his personal information to Chris in order to receive free products?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2007, 04:39:52 AM »

Why do they "have to make a decision"?  My point is this is something a sports league has no business whatsoever involving themselves in to begin with.

you're right, they shouldn't decide on every little thing an individual wants to do in a democratic society, but unfortunately a certain type of person becomes a politician.

think of that kid in school that always wanted to 'be the leader' all the time and run everything from sports to what to buy for lunch. he might not have had the foggiest idea what he was talking about but that didn't deter him one iota.

we should have just smacked the living crap out of that kid when we had the chance because he's still running our lives. :(

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2007, 04:46:37 AM »

We offer Creapure(TM) creatine monohydrate because I have not found a better form for the money. 

Chris
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2007, 04:50:29 AM »
Why did goatboy refuse to give his personal information to Chris in order to receive free products?

We have his personal information.  I think he was reticent at first because we had argued about something a long time ago. 

If I am not mistaken, he is a regular, paying customer.

Chris
w