Author Topic: congrat Adonis  (Read 4869 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: congrat Adonis
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 01:16:46 PM »
you're in love with him aren't you

no, Im not in love with him.  You guys dont like him because he challenges you to think outside the box. To consider other possiblities with what you can do with your self, to change gears, to rise to the occasion. Most of you are threatened by that because you are afraid to fail. 

Adonis is an integral part of the free thinking quality of getbig.  Adonis embodies the growing resentment amatuers have at an industry that bamboozled the public.  An unlikely hero in a world of goliaths.  He wasn't afraid to throw stones.  Are you still bamboozled? What will it take?

Feel free to thank him in a kindly worded PM.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
haha I love it ;D

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 01:21:40 PM »
You want to suck Adonis' cock, along with daddywaddy's.

It's so evident in your posts. Not even funny.

Just be honest about it, I mean you're already openly gay, so what harm would it do to admit that you would love to deepthroat adonis?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
You want to suck Adonis' cock, along with daddywaddy's.

It's so evident in your posts. Not even funny.

Just be honest about it, I mean you're already openly gay, so what harm would it do to admit that you would love to deepthroat adonis?

How is it that you are so sure he requires deep throating? Have you have tested the equipment already?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 01:36:56 PM »
How is it that you are so sure he requires deep throating? Have you have tested the equipment already?

I don't go in that direction, mate.

But you say he thinks "outside of the box," well, have you tried his principles? If so, how did they work out for you?

MattC's experiences weren't too good.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »
I don't go in that direction, mate.

But you say he thinks "outside of the box," well, have you tried his principles? If so, how did they work out for you?

MattC's experiences weren't too good.

No I havn't. I have no interest in being that ripped. Its unmasculine if you ask me.

However I think challenging the notion of calories and the amount of protein is a time that has come. Look at how many tools that have spent thousands of dollars on food and protein supplements only to gain little muscle and shit out the rest. It is in the best interest of the supplement companies to have you believe that more is better. It may not be. I am interested in learning more.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 01:49:43 PM »
TA lied and said he had nothing to do with that picture getting there when he expressly asked for it to be put there.  HE IS A LIAR.  I don't need anymore proof than that.  He outright and knowingly lied once and has lost ALL credibility in my mind.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
TA lied and said he had nothing to do with that picture getting there when he expressly asked for it to be put there.  HE IS A LIAR.  I don't need anymore proof than that.  He outright and knowingly lied once and has lost ALL credibility in my mind.

Exactly................. ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 01:55:42 PM »
No I havn't. I have no interest in being that ripped. Its unmasculine if you ask me.

However I think challenging the notion of calories and the amount of protein is a time that has come. Look at how many tools that have spent thousands of dollars on food and protein supplements only to gain little muscle and shit out the rest. It is in the best interest of the supplement companies to have you believe that more is better. It may not be. I am interested in learning more.

Of course. But what adonis advocates is "calorie is a calorie". Do you really need 300 grams of protein a day? No, but do you probably need more than average amount to gain and retain muscle, probably. The answer is probably in the middle, but adonis advocates an extreme side.

As for the supplement companies.. I don't use any of their garbage. I just use some whey protein and that's about it.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »
only adonis can pull this off.  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »
it doesn't matter who put that pic there, whoever did it is a funny guy ;D

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 02:05:20 PM »
Of course. But what adonis advocates is "calorie is a calorie". Do you really need 300 grams of protein a day? No, but do you probably need more than avaerage amount to gain and retain muscle, probably. The answer is probably in the middle, but adonis advocates an extreme side.

As for the supplement companies.. I don't use any of their garbage. I just use some whey protein and that's about it.

Bottom line is that Abeles claims that it doesn't matter what you eat, as long as you watch your calories.

That is un-true, and a very uneducated statement.

There are "good" food choices. And there are "poor" food choices.

If Abeles knew basic nutrition principles, he wouldn't argue against something like that.

Google-fu can only get you so far. Eventually, you will have to do some actual reading.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »
Of course. But what adonis advocates is "calorie is a calorie". Do you really need 300 grams of protein a day? No, but do you probably need more than avaerage amount to gain and retain muscle, probably. The answer is probably in the middle, but adonis advocates an extreme side.

well the problem is that we just don't have the science and thats what we need. (Human science not tests on animals). So in effect his claim is just as valid as the other.

It is great though that we all agree that the supplement companies are charlatans and we no longer buy their products.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle
Thank you my friend!

I will serve as a great model for educating people on Human Anatomy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »

It is great though that we all agree that the supplement companies are charlatans and we no longer buy their products.  :D

This is true. You'd think the avaerage gym rat who doesn't get results with muscletech's garbage would wake the hell up. Supplement heavy people are the one's who usually look the same month after month.

I just use ephedrine and as for caffine I brew tea with 4-5 bags or drink espresso.  ;D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »
what a joke

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
Intentional or not, this is an awesome feat.  We need Vince Goodrum to edit those pages and put pictures of himself in now.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
Intentional or not, this is an awesome feat.  We need Vince Goodrum to edit those pages and put pictures of himself in now.

LOL  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 04:37:57 PM »

Dude!  You gotta get yourself on Nitrotech!  It's just like steroids.  The pumps are unreal!  :o  Jay Cutler started using it and he's Mr Olympia now!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »
man adonis is funny as shit.

i cant stand the guy, but he makes me laugh. i cant tell if he's serious, crazy, or fucking with everyone.

but the pic in wiki is fucking hilarious.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »
are you delusional?

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears