Author Topic: How is BJ going to win  (Read 2196 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
How is BJ going to win
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:40:07 AM »
Okay guys, how is BJ going to beat Pulver this weekend.  Not sure if anyone doubts BJ will win.  He is in unreal shape.  Trained like hell on this fight.  Got allot stronger too.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: How is BJ going to win
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 04:12:04 AM »
I think he will KO Jens.  I hope he takes whatever is available to him, though.  He suppposedly is 158 right now.   ;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 07:19:04 AM »
I like both of them, and I am pretty sure B.j is going to win, but I have actually met Jens and he was hella cool and almost no one is rooting for him.  So im going one for the underdogs. 
Predictions
 40/61

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »
I have said all along that BJ will take this fight.  I think Jens is way past his prime.  He did surprise everyone before though.  I think all Jens has is a punchers chance.

BGfnSCOOB

• Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or go HOME !!!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »
And we all know what a PUNCHERS chance gets you in the UFC / MMA ........

a BIG WIN  !!!

when hell is full the dead will walk

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »
I have said all along that BJ will take this fight.  I think Jens is way past his prime.  He did surprise everyone before though.  I think all Jens has is a punchers chance.

Jens chin is suspect.  He got KOed by Gomi (whom BJ stood toe to toe with), Bang, (whom BJ subbed), Din (whom BJ KOed as well) and JLau. 

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
if this past year has taught us anything its NEVER DOUBT THE UNDERDOG

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »
Depends on what BJ decides to show up. If Onlyme is right about his training, then it's going to be a long night for Jens.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 06:11:15 PM »
Depends on what BJ decides to show up. If Onlyme is right about his training, then it's going to be a long night for Jens.

A motivated BJ is nearly unbeatable.  Too bad he isn't motivated all the time.  He is far and away the MOST TALENTED fighter. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:22:30 AM »
I'm rooting for BJ, but this has been the year of the underdogs.  Don't forget, Jens beat BJ in ping-pong ;D
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »

He has been training so hard.  Physically he will be in his best shape ever.  I think mentally too he is there.  I told to stay under control and don't get overly excited cause he could take a lucky shot by Pulver.  As long as he is under control no way in the world will he lose.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 12:18:57 AM »
KICKED HIS ASS!  Could of ended it in the first with the armbar but wanted to torture him more.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »
KICKED HIS ASS!  Could of ended it in the first with the armbar but wanted to torture him more.
I agree he kicked his ass, but he missed the armbar, tried to set it behind Jens' head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 12:31:35 AM »
jens wasnt even in it...alll BJ

bj looked fantastic. was surprised that he lost the arm bar and the triangle...almost as if he just released both.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 01:52:03 AM »

When he got the triangle and didn't finish it, then threw three successive elbows at Jens face, then let the armbar slip by you knew he was playing with him.  He was rocking him on the feet as well, and counterpunching with uppercuts.  (really a dis to a striker)