Author Topic: Steroids and Depression  (Read 7619 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Steroids and Depression
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
Well I was never clinically or seriously depressed before.  I had mild depression every now and then...it was more dystemic and not serious, basically no need to take meds and it was non crippling.  Nothing b12 and going out with my friends and working out couldn't cure quickly.  Plus, I feel much better now.  I think the big problem was coming off the dbol and the sustanon causing irregular test levels in my body making me get retarded mood swings.  Besides, the kind of depression I got when I came off the dbol was nothing too serious, I was just kind of unmotivated and moderately depressed every now and then but still fully functional in every aspect of my life.  That wore off till now since coming off the dbol about 16 days ago.  Now I'm just feeling normal again even though I'm not done wtih my sustanon quite yet. 

YOu prolly want to stay away from anadrol, and maybe even deca over 400mg wk/  they both can get a little daft.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
i was taking tren for a couple of weeks then i came across a good deal on some dbol i was taking 30mg day and it was to much i cut it back down to 20mg. today i only took 10mg because i was getting really angry easy the sustn and deca made it worse.

subpop200

• Getbig I
  • At my all natural steroid free peak.
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:36 PM »
Yea definitely not anadrol haha.  That's from what I read the strongest oral steroid...period.  I definitely wouldn't wanna mess with that.  Deca I don't even think I'm advanced enough to stack with that.  I'm thinking for my next cycle I wanna do something simple like test enan and winstrol.  I think dbol was awesome but coming off it was tough psychologically.  I don't hear too much about winstrol causing huge delusions of grandeur, great sense of well being, or anything like that so maybe I'll be safer with winstrol and something that keeps test levels more consistant like test enanthate.  Sustanon is a bitch. 

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
if you ever feel sad or depresed exercise or go to church or call someone who loves you

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 03:45:46 AM »
Yea definitely not anadrol haha.  That's from what I read the strongest oral steroid...period.  I definitely wouldn't wanna mess with that.  Deca I don't even think I'm advanced enough to stack with that.  I'm thinking for my next cycle I wanna do something simple like test enan and winstrol.  I think dbol was awesome but coming off it was tough psychologically.  I don't hear too much about winstrol causing huge delusions of grandeur, great sense of well being, or anything like that so maybe I'll be safer with winstrol and something that keeps test levels more consistant like test enanthate.  Sustanon is a bitch. 

I like your cautious approach.  And yes IMO also test E or C is a better choice than Sust.  Dont be afraid of deca or anadrol they both when used properly and it sounds like you do, will not cause any problems.  Test cyp, deca and anadrol was the best cycle I ever did.