Author Topic: Now this guy is TOUGH  (Read 5667 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Now this guy is TOUGH
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 08:59:25 AM »
Fake

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
Looks very real to me.

How ignorant you can be? Your mom doesn't let you watch any action movies? Are you saying that this was a new movie trick to you?Pathetic. I have shot few rounds myself, and I have few bullet holes in my body, and from that experience I can sure you that this was a fake. Why? No bleeding, too small exit wound,  no any swelling what so ever, no shock, no pain, no bulge in the carpet, and bunch of different reasons which I don't have the energy to write them down. When I have shot something like human thigh with subsonic (quite slow) 308 FMJ, guy doesn't walk a way to show his wound to friends or take pictures/video clip about it. Bullet is just a little heavier than 9mm parabellum round, but the shock effect is phenomenal. Usually guy drops just on mark, and it take a while before pain kicks in. When bullet hits on you, it send a shock wave through your flesh, and even when bullet fly trough you, that shock wave do the damages. Swelling is one of the first symptoms, so when the shock wave have gone trough your hand, it swells very fast, and bullet hole goes shut by it, and that's why you can't show a neat hole to the camera. If you want to know how it look like when you get shot via 50cal, there is some clips on the net about that. Search with words sniper afganistan taliban canadian   

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 03:32:16 PM »
How ignorant you can be? Your mom doesn't let you watch any action movies? Are you saying that this was a new movie trick to you?Pathetic. I have shot few rounds myself, and I have few bullet holes in my body, and from that experience I can sure you that this was a fake. Why? No bleeding, too small exit wound,  no any swelling what so ever, no shock, no pain, no bulge in the carpet, and bunch of different reasons which I don't have the energy to write them down. When I have shot something like human thigh with subsonic (quite slow) 308 FMJ, guy doesn't walk a way to show his wound to friends or take pictures/video clip about it. Bullet is just a little heavier than 9mm parabellum round, but the shock effect is phenomenal. Usually guy drops just on mark, and it take a while before pain kicks in. When bullet hits on you, it send a shock wave through your flesh, and even when bullet fly trough you, that shock wave do the damages. Swelling is one of the first symptoms, so when the shock wave have gone trough your hand, it swells very fast, and bullet hole goes shut by it, and that's why you can't show a neat hole to the camera. If you want to know how it look like when you get shot via 50cal, there is some clips on the net about that. Search with words sniper afganistan taliban canadian   

He shot himself in the hand not the leg or body.  Have you seen the video of the cop that shot himself in the foot as he was explaining gun safety to a school class.  He didn't go down and didn't even flinch barely.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »
pretty cool...but if you stare at the blood  stain on the floor the whole time you can see the stain on the floor appear on his hand when he gets closer to the camera.  Blood stain on floor was an added layer after the filming.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:45 AM »
He shot himself in the hand not the leg or body.  Have you seen the video of the cop that shot himself in the foot as he was explaining gun safety to a school class.  He didn't go down and didn't even flinch barely.

thats what i posted earlier......he might not have flinched bad.....but there is an involuntary action when shot....regardless of bodypart

&search=cop+shoots+himself

btw...bullets dont cut cookie cutter little holes in flesh......paper targets? yes.....flesh....fuck no. that is in the movies....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 05:36:14 AM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Goldie Hawn was just shot by the same gun as the geek on the youtube video!!!!!!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:39 AM »

I agree with you now, i was quite ignorant.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 08:55:37 AM »
thats what i posted earlier......he might not have flinched bad.....but there is an involuntary action when shot....regardless of bodypart

&search=cop+shoots+himself

btw...bullets dont cut cookie cutter little holes in flesh......paper targets? yes.....flesh....fuck no. that is in the movies....

haha what a dumb ass that cop is.  I like how he tryed to keep on going after he shot him self.

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »
All of you who actually think this is real are fucking idiots.  Look at his hand move carefully, and tell me that isn't his own force.  Look at the pixelation in the hand wound where you can see through it. 

VERY creative with superb effects, but comon people.  Wake up. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »
http://pandachute.com/videos/guy_shoots_his_own_hand
Exemplary "sleight of hand" performed by a no-nonsense Internet illusionist.
Thanks for sharing, O.  Care to see "Shoot-Out at Gold's Gym"?