Author Topic: MILOS and his GUT-MONSTER AGENDA !  (Read 4284 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: MILOS and his GUT-MONSTER AGENDA !
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
hank, have you ever met Milos?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 12:02:50 AM »
Hank has never met any pro. He just likes to think that he is best buddies with them and that they are going to read his posts and do what he says. You have no credibility Hank, you clearly just have an obsession with pro bodybuilders. Fuck your life must be exciting bro.
No doubt about it...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »
I'm better than a lot of people out there (perhaps including you and your big computer ass sittin out there doing your IT shit daily) . So, sorry, I DONT really CARE.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
Hi Lee!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 12:20:23 AM »
Just a question: have u met any pro?

No i haven't, i'm from Australia so we don't get too many pros down here that often, but i don't go around saying shit about them and try and bring them down. I'm probably one of the few people here on getbig who actually likes bodybuilding.

Just a question: have you met any pro?
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »
Yes, it goes without saying that i have a disdain for the Milos-Project!  However, i will give praise,when and where it is due.

I have been openly praiseworthy of Milos' 'chemistry' with the ladies!  He is a magnet. Women across the planet find him incredibly alluring and sexual!

Milos has probably bedded more women than any other Pro in the industry.  And these woman are quality!

I will continue to call-out Milos and his stable of Chemical-Freaks, but i will always have respect for the gorgeous woman he attracts!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 02:29:18 AM »
NO, NO, NO !

I have not suggested for one minute, that Milos is out there chasing-down women!

Women come to him!  They are drawn to him; they always have been!

Milos has an indescribable sexual-energy and  magnetism; all women just seem to lust after him!

Good luck to you Milos!  You certainly have bedded some of the most gorgeous women imaginable!

However, i just wish you could 'harness' your sexual-potency,  to produce 'aesthetic-results' in the gym! 

You continue to manufacture hideous-gut-freaks!  I just dont understand your agenda on this one!

Peace.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
Hi Lee!
haha Garraeth are you suggesting that texasbubba is back with a zaney gimmic :D

he doesnt meet milos in wet dreams like you do.
LAME........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »
haha Garraeth are you suggesting that texasbubba is back with a zaney gimmic :D
Everyone knew he's be back with another anon account pushing his anti-milos adjenda...just a matter of time...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
Look, there is a pervasive hatred in the industry for Milos and his dubious supplementation principles and programs.  However, the most profound loathing, is reserved for Milos' blatant romantic-manipulation of women.

Milos, enjoys the pleasures of beautiful women, he always has! 

Yes Milos, i acknowledge your gifts with the ladies. Maybe, you should have continued your life as gigolo in your homeland. Coming to the states, has been a brilliant financial decision, but it has been to the detriment of the Bodybuilding Industry!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 06:10:45 PM »
Look, there is a pervasive hatred in the industry for Milos and his dubious supplementation principles and programs.  However, the most profound loathing, is reserved for Milos' blatant romantic-manipulation of women.

Milos, enjoys the pleasures of beautiful women, he always has! 

Yes Milos, i acknowledge your gifts with the ladies. Maybe, you should have continued your life as gigolo in your homeland. Coming to the states, has been a brilliant financial decision, but it has been to the detriment of the Bodybuilding Industry!

do you enjoy talking to yourself in real life as well?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »
Milos, it is about compartmentalising the hate!  Nothing more!

You have become so obsessed with your anti-IFBB campaign and Gut-Monster Agenda that it is clouding the truth. Remember Milos, you are supposedly a representative of the health and fitness industry!