Author Topic: guys what the hell is wrong with teh v  (Read 6072 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: guys what the hell is wrong with teh v
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
blarg? ???

A little cryptic buddy, I bet Doc will get it.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »

Sup Rude? Whats wrong with the V is simple, The Alpha-Betas never let a Tri-Lamb chaperone one of their parties, basically that's what's happening here.
lol
p

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007, 02:10:16 PM »
gah :-[

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »

It's from Revenge of the Nerds. Great movie.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »
It's from Revenge of the Nerds. Great movie.

haha that's all
I'm Nick's role model!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmm ok thats on theory

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »
I just told Danni in his thread on the "Y", it's slow now because of real life "outings" and post deletions and censorship.

This board was supposed to be a free for all, but when I can't call someone, anyone, a camel fucking sandnigger that like to lick the chocolate off a black mans balls while a #### scrubs his ass, because some towelheaded, poopushing muslim with three pregnant sisters (all by dad and brother), is going to get his Burka all bunched up around his Jew-bag nose, well it's a sad day on they V. Too bad some gook runs the place and makes everyone play nice.

Worst mistake ever for SF to expose himself, he could have kept the whole "SQUAD" thing going. Now he's left himself open for ridicule. Kiwi went crazy, and too many bitches running around here complaining about gay jokes and being "picked on".

for fucksakes if you don't want to play the game, go post on I'mafuckingcrybabyandcan'ttakeajoke.com

pre-called racist meltdown, fuckers >:(

this post will be deleted in

I don't make racist posts myself, except an occasional one about Towelheads. But I must say I agree with you. I mean how the fuck can Kiwi(an Arab) say he is going to turn this board into a Saddam Hussein shrine, basically saying he hates Americans and then censor people who make racist comments? I am not saying I agree with racism, but it has to be fair for everyone, including crazy Arab mods.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 04:59:22 PM »
I don't make racist posts myself, except an occasional one about Towelheads. But I must say I agree with you. I mean how the fuck can Kiwi(an Arab) say he is going to turn this board into a Saddam Hussein shrine, basically saying he hates Americans and then censor people who make racist comments? I am not saying I agree with racism, but it has to be fair for everyone, including crazy Arab mods.

theres a limit, once you get personal, and attack soley on someones race/religon/colour, thens its not cool,

if you dont agree with this, then you can always pm ron about it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
theres a limit, once you get personal, and attack soley on someones race/religon/colour, thens its not cool,

I just don't like Kiwi praising Saddam Hussein and telling me I can't call him a towelhead. I don't care enough to PM Ron about it. It's your board bro, you can do what you want with it.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2007, 05:06:23 PM »

. ;D

I can agree with the attacks based SOLEY on color, however if you call someone a ni66er or a gook, it is a wide range of possibilities and meanings besides colors.In other words ni66er is used in the real world as a context for a lazy person or a thief or someone who half-asses a job, whereas a gook may be someone that drives slow, but is also very book smart. So not always negative, huh?

And to be quite honest with you Double Penetration, I can't remember a single post being deleted before you became mod.

DP has ruined the V >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »
I just don't like Kiwi praising Saddam Hussein and telling me I can't call him a towelhead. I don't care enough to PM Ron about it. It's your board bro, you can do what you want with it.
like it or not Mikey Iraq was better off with that sadistic bastard in power, rule by force is all those people know, we had no business there.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »
. ;D

I can agree with the attacks based SOLEY on color, however if you call someone a ni66er or a gook, it is a wide range of possibilities and meanings besides colors.In other words ni66er is used in the real world as a context for a lazy person or a thief or someone who half-asses a job, whereas a gook may be someone that drives slow, but is also very book smart. So not always negative, huh?

And to be quite honest with you Double Penetration, I can't remember a single post being deleted before you became mod.

DP has ruined the V >:(
dp inherited a mess when he got this board he has done what he can

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
like it or not Mikey Iraq was better off with that sadistic bastard in power, rule by force is all those people know, we had no business there.

I am not saying that you are wrong. But our boys are dying and Kiwi and Mars want to turn this into a Saddam shrine. We need an American mod in here.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2007, 05:10:35 PM »
I am not saying that you are wrong. But our boys are dying and Kiwi and Mars want to turn this into a Saddam shrine. We need an American mod in here.
i agree that anyone who disrespects our brave people over there fighting is fuccked up but i think Kiwi and Mars are just kidding around.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2007, 05:11:02 PM »
dp inherited a mess when he got this board he has done what he can
censorship and deleted posts? Like I said when he wanted to mod the V, what did  he ever do that helped the Y? Nothind, he is a lousy choice for mod on a board that is supposed to be for flaming only. He should stick to his ghetto act and hang on the "players" board ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2007, 05:12:20 PM »
i agree that anyone who disrespects our brave people over there fighting is fuccked up but i think Kiwi and Mars are just kidding around.

I would rather see someone use the N word than joke around about our boys dying, how about you?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2007, 05:14:25 PM »
I would rather see someone use the N word than joke around about our boys dying, how about you?
i've never seen what the big deal is about the "N" word but what do i know i'm white. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2007, 05:16:03 PM »
It's what I've been saying all along, it's just a word and if someone is going to get offended by it, then stay the hell out of the V. That's why I was against posting pics Danni, then you can't specifically target someone because of race. ;)

I could call SF a negro all day long and if he didn't post a pic, i would never know he was a dirty wop dago. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
It's what I've been saying all along, it's just a word and if someone is going to get offended by it, then stay the hell out of the V. That's why I was against posting pics Danni, then you can't specifically target someone because of race. ;)

I could call SF a negro all day long and if he didn't post a pic, i would never know he was a dirty wop dago. ;D
hahahahaha.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
i've never seen what the big deal is about the "N" word but what do i know i'm white. ;D

I don't use it personally, never have. I just don't see how an Arab like kiwi should be able to praise Saddam and censor everyone else.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »
i would never know he was a dirty wop dago. ;D

Thats what I am! :D
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 05:20:27 PM »
the thing is you cant get down on dp for deleting posts he does it cause people complain when i was mod on the v i would have at least 8 emails a day of people complaining bout shit  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »
Thats what I am! :D
Sicialian or Neapolitan?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
Sicialian or Neapolitan?

Sicilian. My dad was born in Sicily, came here when he was 14. Mom is Russian. You?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
Sicialian or Neapolitan?
I don't think either would be considered white by the movement, but by the pro-European movement they would both be accepted. Kind of like the Spanish, accepted by the pro-Euros but not by the WP. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!