Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17814 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2007, 08:11:05 PM »

From reading your post to me it seems for you, the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Can you in anyway justify this?

arent you the wanna be gangsta if im not mistaken?  chill the fuck out.  you are lucky that he has MAJORLY calmed down, cuz if im not mistaken... you sir.. are in cali haha.... but anyway.... just go back to enjoyin the board.. i defended my friend and didnt bullshit one bit..... this is a good man who could teach you all a LOT if you showed him enough respect to warrant him posting more often on here.... so umm....

i believe Lockett is natural.  Iv competed in one of his first shows with him, he had no idea how to diet or pose (i believe he lost the overall because he didnt know how to hit a lat spread)......he was freaky back then... iv seen him off season on a few occasions... ALWAYS ripped to the bone and big.. never saw him shrink or get fat... he has passed 4 drug tests.. hes clean

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »
arent you the wanna be gangsta if im not mistaken?  chill the fuck out.  you are lucky that he has MAJORLY calmed down, cuz if im not mistaken... you sir.. are in cali haha.... but anyway.... just go back to enjoyin the board.. i defended my friend and didnt bullshit one bit..... this is a good man who could teach you all a LOT if you showed him enough respect to warrant him posting more often on here.... so umm....

Fantastic detective work. Do you work for the FBI by chance? :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »

i believe Lockett is natural.  Iv competed in one of his first shows with him, he had no idea how to diet or pose (i believe he lost the overall because he didnt know how to hit a lat spread)......he was freaky back then... iv seen him off season on a few occasions... ALWAYS ripped to the bone and big.. never saw him shrink or get fat... he has passed 4 drug tests.. hes clean

What correlation does my luck have with someone posting on an internet message board forum?

If that is some kind of threat you have made, or even insuated based again on posts made on an internet forum?

Am I a wanna be gangtsta, who am I? Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »
Am I a wanna be gangtsta, who am I? Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.
Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when everyone has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this?

Do you?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »
Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when everyone has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this?

Do you?

lies!!!!!!  you never have to take your mask off in HalloweenManLand!!!!
F

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »
lies!!!!!!  you never have to take your mask off in HalloweenManLand!!!!
Why do you need a mask? Let me tell you:

Men wear masks to make themselves beautiful. But unlike a woman's, a man's determination to become beautiful is always a desire for death.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »
We must distrust our instinct of intervention, for the desire to make one's own will prevail is often disguised under the mask of solicitude.

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »
  By the way "V "was a great movie .Lots hidden messages contained in it . I learned a few things from that flick.........lol....... ..it actually made take a look at myself . Funny that a silly movie can do this at times , but i guess that is the art in film . Anyway , the intelligent verbage , and clever combacks are impressive. But lets get back to bbing.

If TP believes Locket is still clean ,then I take his word for it .[ and I thought I knew my stuff,but I trust and respect his imput bigtime ] I remember TP telling me about him a year or two ago [ about this Black  guy with calves ,that had little knowledge,and  was ripped year round on pizza and cheesburgers. He said I would be hearing about him in the future ]  I just have been around some the elite athletes in several sports and seen all sorts of freaks in my day .[ great metabolisms , round muscles bellies , great strength ......ect....] But I have never seen any of those guys look like Locket . Think about Jerome Kerse [6'5 very lean 265 ] ,  Vernon Davis [ 6'3 255 lean as hell ] ,or that kid from Ohio St, Ghoston a DE?[ 6'4 265 20, with crazy arms]  But if you took them clean ,trained them like a bber .I doubt they would get too much bigger [ remember they train year round  with heavy compound movements and eat pretty well] And on stage .......they dont flow well , arms/legs too long.....butts too big...narrow shoulders.....like I said earlier ,standing on stage to be judged in your underwear  is tough stuff........and very few guys have the gifts to look like a top bber on stage . Thats why I find it amazing when so many people bag on people that that have the guts to get up on stage . critique yes , rip appart ......I just don't see the point of that ......

As for TP 's Locket assement, while I trust it , I personally have never seen  for myself a natural gain 20 lbs of show muscle in less than a year[remember that is actually close to 30lbs once you cut the water] after already training consistant for a few years . In one or two years yes ........after that ....NO !!!  [ I think Dante may have done this with a couple of his natural clients , but you would have to ask him ] Especially , when you are  gifted ,you reach your potentail very fast. [ shoot ,by 16 ,I pretty much maxed out my natural potential]  You can always make small improvements here there and should always strive to be the best you that you can be .........but without the drug route  ,it certainly tough to change much .[I have seen both sides of this ,so i would know ] If Locket is 5'8 244  lifetime clean , then that insane . You realize that is like Vernon Davis weighing 325 lbs ,much leaner then he already is ?  Basically , that is about 10 lb bigger than the 254 lb Chris Cormier that was his best  [ if you equate 10 lbs per inch and Chris at his best and that was the weight he told me from his own mouth 2001]And Chris is as gifted as they come .[ but far ,far from clean ]So if Locket is lifetime clean, then he truely insane .I just was saying he would be better off not billing himself as Mr Clean .Because if he is not ,or changes his mind [ like Darrem and Ronnie ] he will be letting some folks down and make himself look bad in the process.[Also , I dont like the contradictions that he puts out.......one mag  he claims to eat clean year round  6 meals ........the next it is 2 meals of crap ......which is it ? ....why be misleading ? ] His physique speaks for itself ........he doesnt need to lie or sensationalize......the guys is a stud either way ......

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2007, 01:13:06 AM »
while lockett is juiced to the gills ( and please do not say otherwise because u automatically qualify as a moron ) , I find his physique a bit blocky , with x legs and blatant asimetries. I am however a big fan of brandon ray .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2007, 04:36:25 AM »
2 POVERFIL AND 1WAS A BAD ASS : U GUYS ARE FUNNY : IBADMAN...U ARE DEPRESSED WITH A CAPITAL D. I'M NOT MAKING FUN...BUT U SOUND LIKE YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON LIFE...WAKE UP. AND STOP ALREADY WITH THE " DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY CAUSE I'M A BAD ASS " . MY ADRESS IS : WAIT....TELL ME FIRST IF U GONNA COME TO KICK MY ASS ..IF NOT :

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2007, 05:47:48 AM »
iabadman, i admire your more mature attitude to lifes troubles, however before you hit the prozac, and take up meditation i think you should know venom vince has been saying some really nasty stuff about you, and i'm sure i speak for everyone on getbig when i say you should hunt him down, and put the pics on here. ;D

also if you truely can give us all some good advice, then feel free. the more the better.

what is youe past liek bb wise? did you compete, were you a trainer? prep guru? weekend warrior? give us details
175lbs by 31st July

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2007, 07:53:44 AM »
   Nice try fellas ....cute ,it must make you feel good hopeing for a meltdown or a brutal owning of sorts.......lol........I won't fall prey to your insults .......but I will say this to sevastase, " be careful for what you wish for , the world is a crazy place ,and krama can be a bitch " .......lol .......Why be like this ? Is it really that  fun to insult and bate folks ? Wow ,I must have missed that class or something.  I am far from depressed [although I have had a rough 3-4 yrs .....but my worst, is easily most peoples best and I am so thankful for that ........I have a job and a lifestyle that most guys could only wish for ....and I am lucky enough to well enough where I can help others and not just myself]  I tried to be respectful and still got blasted .........I just dont get it .......Is it really that fun to piss people off ? I bet you like crank calling as well?  So much more to life than being a jerkoff .......oh well ......guys like some of you will learn the hard way and it wont be nice .

Fat panda ........I would love to go into more about myself and my expiriences .But for what ? To be fucked with ?  It makes no sense .If you or anyone else ,needs honest advice or help .........pm me .I am always willing to help those trying to improve . But I am afraid to keep posting here on the open board would just turn into something nobody needs or should want around here .[ although some live for the drama ,which is very sad to me ]

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2007, 08:07:41 AM »
   Nice try fellas ....cute ,it must make you feel good hopeing for a meltdown or a brutal owning of sorts.......lol........I won't fall prey to your insults .......but I will say this to sevastase, " be careful for what you wish for , the world is a crazy place ,and krama can be a bitch " .......lol .......Why be like this ? Is it really that  fun to insult and bate folks ? Wow ,I must have missed that class or something.  I am far from depressed [although I have had a rough 3-4 yrs .....but my worst, is easily most peoples best and I am so thankful for that ........I have a job and a lifestyle that most guys could only wish for ....and I am lucky enough to well enough where I can help others and not just myself]  I tried to be respectful and still got blasted .........I just dont get it .......Is it really that fun to piss people off ? I bet you like crank calling as well?  So much more to life than being a jerkoff .......oh well ......guys like some of you will learn the hard way and it wont be nice .

Fat panda ........I would love to go into more about myself and my expiriences .But for what ? To be fucked with ?  It makes no sense .If you or anyone else ,needs honest advice or help .........pm me .I am always willing to help those trying to improve . But I am afraid to keep posting here on the open board would just turn into something nobody needs or should want around here .[ although some live for the drama ,which is very sad to me ]

When was the last time you threw hands?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2007, 08:34:01 AM »
hahahaha! another ''tough guy" ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
hahahaha! another ''tough guy" ::)

yeah, you flame him he hunts you down! ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »
yeah, you flame him he hunts you down! ::)
I'm terrified ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2007, 08:41:39 AM »
I'm terrified ::)
hahahaha, do you think this badass wears Tap Out gear and fingerless gloves while sipping on a Xyience, SS?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
hahahaha, do you think this badass wears Tap Out gear and fingerless gloves while sipping on a Xyience, SS?
yes in between sets of sucking cock.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2007, 08:49:23 AM »

hahahahahahaha ;D

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2007, 08:50:28 AM »
     Last thurs in the street[ at work actually , I am the gm of a strip club [used to own part of it ,but sold out because I wanted to invest so I can retire before 40 and no I won't be super rich at all , but somewhat comfortable ....I am 37 ,]and I like to handle the shit that gets bad at the club or when I am out  because I make the most money and feel protective over my guys even though all but 3 drawf me and can more than handle their business ......also when law suits come about I have been through the ringer ,so I know how to play the game so to speak ] ........train almost daily when injuries arent holding me back........The reason I am a nobody in the fight game is simple .I was jumped by 6 guys .....they beat me down and while on my hands and knees one went to cut my throat . I lunged and he caught me in the left eye [so I am not allowed to fight in anything legit ]. I fought 9 times in Kimbo types fights and won them all but it wasnt worth it. I have small hands and kept breaking them . Dr bills were more than I ws making back then.......I grew up with MMA guys as the sport first developed ......before the guys were good like they are today ......I have rolled with many top names in that sport and have always felt in my element . Does that mean I could beat these guys in the ring? Probably not ......the ring is not the dojo.......in the street, I have been around so I have my tricks and a certain confindence .......Always travel with my protective eye wear and and mouth peice . And have pussed out several times when I dint have it , not worth the risk of have someone taking  the eye.......so I am a nobody .....but I am certainly not afraid to lay it on the line with anyone........I take that back ,.....I am always afraid ....I guess i know how to use my r fear in an agressive violent manner more than most .........does my back ground make me a bad man ? fuck no ? Not proud of it in the least ...........I chose my path and unfortunately mylifestyle is going to always have comfrontation .......fights , shootings, and other garbage .......I just try to be a good thing in a bad environment . I take pride that I have helped alot of people in my business in a multitude of ways ..........I was raised to be agressive ,violent , and cold when need be , but at the same time taught love ,peace , and respect.......it was confusing but I am slowly figured it out during my quest for inner happiness ..........strange balance at times

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2007, 08:52:31 AM »
    Last thurs in the street[ at work actually , I am the gm of a strip club [used to own part of it ,but sold out because I wanted to invest so I can retire before 40 and no I won't be super rich at all , but somewhat comfortable ....I am 37 ,]and I like to handle the shit that gets bad at the club or when I am out  because I make the most money and feel protective over my guys even though all but 3 drawf me and can more than handle their business ......also when law suits come about I have been through the ringer ,so I know how to play the game so to speak ] ........train almost daily when injuries arent holding me back........The reason I am a nobody in the fight game is simple .I was jumped by 6 guys .....they beat me down and while on my hands and knees one went to cut my throat . I lunged and he caught me in the left eye [so I am not allowed to fight in anything legit ]. I fought 9 times in Kimbo types fights and won them all but it wasnt worth it. I have small hands and kept breaking them . Dr bills were more than I ws making back then.......I grew up with MMA guys as the sport first developed ......before the guys were good like they are today ......I have rolled with many top names in that sport and have always felt in my element . Does that mean I could beat these guys in the ring? Probably not ......the ring is not the dojo.......in the street, I have been around so I have my tricks and a certain confindence .......Always travel with my protective eye wear and and mouth peice . And have pussed out several times when I dint have it , not worth the risk of have someone taking  the eye.......so I am a nobody .....but I am certainly not afraid to lay it on the line with anyone........I take that back ,.....I am always afraid ....I guess i know how to use my r fear in an agressive violent manner more than most .........does my back ground make me a bad man ? fuck no ? Not proud of it in the least ...........I chose my path and unfortunately mylifestyle is going to always have comfrontation .......fights , shootings, and other garbage .......I just try to be a good thing in a bad environment . I take pride that I have helped alot of people in my business in a multitude of ways ..........I was raised to be agressive ,violent , and cold when need be , but at the same time taught love ,peace , and respect.......it was confusing but I am slowly figured it out during my quest for inner happiness ..........strange balance at times
hahahahahaa, oh brother, another internet billionaire strip club mogul, MMA fighting, 600 pound bencher. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2007, 08:53:36 AM »
hahahaha! puss boy meltdown.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2007, 08:54:53 AM »

...and screaming in a high pitched voice, "LET'S GET READY FOR ANALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2007, 08:57:30 AM »
  Funny you still find the need to talk shit ......lol......glad to entertain you .......lol......funny thing is the guy I beat up had the exact attire you are making fun of ........lol......I hate that wanna be garbage......tap out shit ....fingerless gloves ....beanies in 100 degree heat .......and tatoos everywhere .......that is so my style .......I am a 250 lb guido .......without so much cheese ball .......nothing more nothing less........

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »
 Funny you still find the need to talk shit ......lol......glad to entertain you .......lol......funny thing is the guy I beat up had the exact attire you are making fun of ........lol......I hate that wanna be garbage......tap out shit ....fingerless gloves ....beanies in 100 degree heat .......and tatoos everywhere .......that is so my style .......I am a 250 lb guido .......without so much cheese ball .......nothing more nothing less........
wow fascinating ::)