Author Topic: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic  (Read 34455 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2007, 07:12:49 AM »
Do you do a light cycle,a medium cycle, or heavy cycle ,when i am on i train to Arnolds Encyclopedia 3 muscle groups trained in a week with heavy supplement usage and get fantastic results ???BUy the way that last photo shows you have good asthetics all the best

Im old-school..............i go heavy all the time (my joints and tendons can attest to that!)
i pick 1 body part per-day (say legs for example) and spend at least an hour blasting the shit outta it
drop-sets/super-sets are all employed (i just try to throw everything at em!) all as heavy as i can for 8-12
or on legs a lil higher 12-15 reps sometimes,then do abs /go home eat /rest grow!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2007, 07:14:29 AM »
10 am on a thursday morning... most of america is at work or school.

mike arvilla is photoshopping a bigger trunk bulge to impress anonymous people on a message board.

sad, man.

Thanks man!!!!!!!!(you think that is photoshopped?!)

dayummmmmmmmmm.......... .........i feel good now!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2007, 07:15:36 AM »
actually I prefer fat Mike..he had a sense of humour then

and I think that he looks better bigger
Agree. Agree.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2007, 07:15:49 AM »
I've seen mike in posing trunks.

with the package he's carrying "down there", chances are you do a lot of laughing at home ;)
I do a lot of laughing at home, but never about the package he's carrying "down there"  :).     
:D Weee

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2007, 07:16:57 AM »
3 pics

Who are you and why did you starting a thread dedicated to Arvilla?
The House that Ruth built

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2007, 07:26:30 AM »
I do a lot of laughing at home, but never about the package he's carrying "down there"  :).     

Crying, then?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:42 AM »
Crying, then?
No, can't say that I have.  ;D
:D Weee

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2007, 07:33:16 AM »
Go back to work all of you!!!!!  I'm playing sick today so I am allowed to be here. ;D
\

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2007, 07:33:42 AM »

The M man is packing heat boy!

Mike , you did a good job last yr getting ripped and honestly look bigger and more balanced this yr.
BUT based only on this and other pics in this thread (so I could be wrong) you need to be leaner.
In fact I would keep on this track and do the Florida state masters in Orlando on AUG 25th.
See how you look ON STAGE at this event and decide.
In terms of finance and time to prepare, I sincerely feel the AUG 25 show would work well for you.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2007, 07:36:21 AM »
mike, seriously, your thigh sweep is disproportionately smaller than your overdeveloped biceps.  please make sure you lean back a little bit to give the illusion that the thigh sweep is larger.  thanks
X

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2007, 07:40:08 AM »
and use the drugs diffrerently and using variation of ai/ae  and more time,,as simple as that

gh15, you are a pathetic sack of shit. Everyting is drugs with you. You make me sick. Its people like you that have ruined bodybuilding.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2007, 07:47:43 AM »
gh15, you are a pathetic sack of shit. Everyting is drugs with you. You make me sick. Its people like you that have ruined bodybuilding.

GH 15 just tells the truth.

Someone with inferior genetics like Mike needs steriods just to look like a beginner.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »
GH 15 just tells the truth.

Someone with inferior genetics like Mike needs steriods just to look like a beginner.

Telling the truth? He claimed to have "inside knowledge" that Steve Reeves was a juicer. How can you take anyone who is anonymous on the internet yet makes outlandish claims as fact seriously?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2007, 09:41:34 AM »
Quote from: MICHAEL ARVILLA
You guys get a chance please check out how they "supported me" over at Get-Big (insert sarcasm here),im really glad for having this board and all of you great people............thank you!

Mike

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=155453.0

Mike, why are you such a queer on the Muscular Development forum?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »
Mike, why are you suck a queer on the Muscular Development forum?

mike used to be a real tough guy.  he's soft now.  he can't take criticism. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2007, 09:55:43 AM »
i'm sure mike will post pics using a real camera very soon so his arms can be properly examined and all these nasty site injection allegations can be put to rest. :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2007, 11:15:58 AM »
Mike

I'll agree...you look off from last time....

but

props to you.

Good luck....& have fun.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2007, 11:22:20 AM »
Telling the truth? He claimed to have "inside knowledge" that Steve Reeves was a juicer. How can you take anyone who is anonymous on the internet yet makes outlandish claims as fact seriously?

Steve Reeves wasn't clean.

And Mike doesn't have good genes, plain and simple. His structure is horrible, but kudos to him for doing what he loves and I wish him luck.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
Steve Reeves wasn't clean.
And Mike doesn't have good genes, plain and simple. His structure is horrible, but kudos to him for doing what he loves and I wish him luck.

he wasn't?

tell us more...

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »
gh15, you are a pathetic sack of shit. Everyting is drugs with you. You make me sick. Its people like you that personify bodybuilding.

Fixed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:15 PM »
Im old-school..............i go heavy all the time (my joints and tendons can attest to that!)
i pick 1 body part per-day (say legs for example) and spend at least an hour blasting the shit outta it
drop-sets/super-sets are all employed (i just try to throw everything at em!) all as heavy as i can for 8-12
or on legs a lil higher 12-15 reps sometimes,then do abs /go home eat /rest grow!
Since it's not working very well for your legs don't be afraid of trying something else. I would suggest doing squats 3 times per week and give it time until the body adapts. You need to give it some time.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2007, 12:48:02 PM »
Let's get realistic.  Guts and discipline?  Like it's courageous and honorable to compete in an event which requires zero skill and is reliant on extreme drug usage.  This has to be the funniest post I've read on getbig.
If you choose to compete, that's great, knock yourself out.  Take a bunch of drugs, do another hour of cardio a week, and compete...I could careless.
Put things into perspective though:
how many people compete without drugs?
how many have the genetics to warrant "competing"?
how many can conceive of spending $1000 on gear to win a $500 first place check?
Never confuse competitive bodybuilding with something honorable or having "guts".  Fact is, 95% of people competing look like garbage and should discontinue their drug use, it only magnifies their poor physique.  Usually, competing is a great way for most juicers to rationalize their illogical drug abuse, nothing more.  It places a purpose behind a pointless action.
If someone is a natural competitor, they are more about pushing themselves to the limit, but still need validation from a judge, etc.
I personally have never had a desire to compete and only think about it when someone asks me, "Do you compete?"  I think to myself, what would I gain by competing in a game of "who's cycle/genetics are best"  But hey, it's great if you enjoy it.  Do what makes you happy.
Here's an idea though, compete in something that requires talent.  That is a true competition.  Fighting, juggling, etc.  Something that requires an actual skill.humour - humor

Not always.

If you are going to be condescending/superior, at least do it correctly and have all of your shit together. Don't just half ass it Crotch, I know you can do better than this! ;)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2007, 01:05:15 PM »
Since it's not working very well for your legs don't be afraid of trying something else. I would suggest doing squats 3 times per week and give it time until the body adapts. You need to give it some time.
Good idea. I'd even go so far as to say to do some legs every day in addition to the 3x/week pounding. I'm no guru, but I know when I have a lagging part (shoulders, triceps) or something I'd like to grow more (legs, abs), if I do my "normal" stuff and every day do something for that part -- that part seems to grow a whole lot more.

So, for example, do your squats/presses/hacksquats on mon/wed/fri. Then on tue/thur/sat do 100 rep leg extensions...50 w/ feet wide/out and 50 w/ feet together.

And, when you do cardio, select the exercises that work your legs the most. Bike sucks. I like the stair-stepper that has actual physical stairs that rotate -- like an escalator with stairs -- NOT the normal stair-stepper because that's too easy to cheat on.

...do this, ESPECIALLY if you're doing any enhancers...even if you aren't, do it for a week or two every month.

Like I said, I'm no guru, but this sort of thing worked for me in the past...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »
shock principle.  i read about it in one of those old books with huge pics of WBF guys.  POWER INTENSITY TRAINING by R Kennedy, or one of those.  Public library used to be full of em. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
Not always.

If you are going to be condescending/superior, at least do it correctly and have all of your shit together. Don't just half ass it Crotch, I know you can do better than this! Wink
Great reply to my post.  You have some valid points there. ::)
N