Author Topic: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic  (Read 34445 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 11:24:31 AM »
i reckon mike won't be playing ball come contest time. ;)

How long would it take for Synthol to disolve into the rest of the body, if injected in, say the Biceps?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »
How long would it take for Synthol to disolve into the rest of the body, if injected in, say the Biceps?

-Hedge

lol

my guess is...longer than a week. ;D

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »

-Hedge

somebody please confirm that he's not going "that" route...???
i

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »
Nice 3-week growth on biceps and delts... 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 11:34:50 AM »
Gotta tip your hat to the guy for trying, but he's off from last year. The Beef ( in your shoes ( would ) pass on this contest, Mike.

The Beef

As sick as this makes me.  For once I agree with this cock-munching "Beef"...
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 11:35:05 AM »
maybe he did the 24hr arm blitz for the last 21 days. :-\

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »
somebody please confirm that he's not going "that" route...???
He's not using synthol. thats ludacris. He would be much much bigger and his arms and delts would look lumpy and out of proportion.

PB

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 11:43:03 AM »
Mike REALLY needs to start putting on some solid muscle in his down time. Eating more and moving BIG weight. I would get some traps, widen that back a little and really hit my side delts alot harder to try and give myself a wider look instead of looking like a latino ken doll. I'm not talking about 315lb barbell shrugs...500lbs or more for sets will put some size on that neck in no time. Go back to the basics and really hit the free weights hard and see what you can come up wiht for next time. He does look ALOT better than last years contest though! I'm very happy for him!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »
He's not using synthol. thats ludacris. He would be much much bigger and his arms and delts would look lumpy and out of proportion.

PB
Do you see definition in either arms or delts? Weird you dont on a guy like him?

Funny how the eclipse his torso too huh?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 11:46:46 AM »
i thought hedge was crazy, til i saw them side by side.  His legs shrunk greatly in these 2 weeks.  But his arms/delts grow and lose their shape?

mike's been hanging at MD for the last 1 months.  he's been all over derek anthony's sack, publicly kissing up.  i read it but i can't respond.

pics speak for themselves.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:17 AM »
could be shopped. mike is known to try and pass morphed pics of himself off as real.  remember that shower photo where he mistakedly shopped the tile and shower in the backround next to his arms. hahahaha!!  monster insecurity.

I have some recollection of that, yeah. ;D

I think he blamed Cheri Lane for it.

Or something like that.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:31 AM »

PB

Let the cover up begin.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 11:49:15 AM »
1 week out?

1 week out from competing or starting his diet?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »
i thought hedge was crazy, til i saw them side by side.  His legs shrunk greatly in these 2 weeks.  But his arms/delts grow and lose their shape?

mike's been hanging at MD for the last 1 months.  he's been all over derek anthony's sack, publicly kissing up.  i read it but i can't respond.

pics speak for themselves.
notice how his arms are in the same position yet it looks like theyre straight up and down in the second. hahaah no angle like in the first pic. just to take last place too  :'(

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »
notice how his arms are in the same position yet it looks like theyre straight up and down in the second. hahaah no angle like in the first pic. just to take last place too  :'(

yeha, and there's a reason he started posting blurry pics all of a sudden.  i've seen him post pics for 5 years now - and theyre always high quality.  we're supposed to believe he suddenly discovers the formula for giant arms he's always dreamed of, and suddenly his camera sucks?

nope.  not buying it.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 12:02:31 PM »
If you look you can see obviously his bicep peak went up a little too. in the first pic theyre flat.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »
I really don't get the heat that everyone is giving Mike.

He's not the bragging fat guy he used to be.  He's fairly humble, knows what he looks like and tries to do his personal best.  He's not claiming to have a "pro" physique.  He's not claiming he'll destroy all competition.

Isn't the point of being an amatuer bodybuilder to enjoy the lifestyle, participate in the community and try to beat personal goals?  Mostly, aren't we to just have fun with our little hobby here?

Give the guy a break.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »

He's not the bragging fat guy he used to be.  He's fairly humble, knows what he looks like and tries to do his personal best.  He's not claiming to have a "pro" physique.  He's not claiming he'll destroy all competition.

Isn't the point of being an amatuer bodybuilder to enjoy the lifestyle, participate in the community and try to beat personal goals?  Mostly, aren't we to just have fun with our little hobby here?

Give the guy a break.
"just stand me next to him"  ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2007, 12:19:08 PM »

Give the guy a break.

cuz he's using synthol to win a trophy in a local NPC show.

i got made fun of in school because of my cheap ass kicks and my nappy hair.

it's only fair that mike gets made fun of for cheating in a sporting event.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
Someone needs to introduce him to an incline bench.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2007, 12:43:48 PM »
This may sound a little gay but it looks like his coin purse aint holding much more than 2 pennies hahahahahah

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2007, 12:45:23 PM »
ROFLMAO, you guys make me laugh.

Firstly:  Mike doesn't use synthol.  You guys are too much.  You talk about how he makes a piss poor living as a trainer and then think he shoots himself up with enough steroids that he should look like a pro, laugh at him because he doesn't and then accuse him of synthol.  <shaking my head>  Could it be that he held a lot of fat in his midsection and not a whole lot in his arms and delts.  Let me answer that for you all because I know as I live with him...it is.  Look at his old pictures.  He ALWAYS had large round delts and good size arms. 

Secondly:  those pictures are made from two different cameras.  The "clearer" one is our canon digital camera.  The "blurry" one is from his camera phone. 

Lastly:  you guys really need to get a life.  Like another member said, Mike does this for hobby.  He never claimed that he was a pro or even close to a pro.  He never even said he was aiming to be one.  It's really sad that you all have absolutely nothing better to do than to just sit back and rip apart others on a message board (without even so much as offering up one of your own pictures for comparison.  But then again...who would believe it was you right?).  Why don't you go to the gym and work on obtaining the physique that keeps you glued to a bodybuilding board instead of always hating on people.  You guys are like the bullies of the school yard and will inevitably end up like they all do.  :-\
:D Weee

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »

Firstly:  Mike doesn't use synthol.  You guys are too much.  You talk about how he makes a piss poor living as a trainer and then think he shoots himself up with enough steroids that he should look like a pro, laugh at him because he doesn't and then accuse him of synthol.  <shaking my head>  Could it be that he held a lot of fat in his midsection and not a whole lot in his arms and delts.  Let me answer that for you all because I know as I live with him...it is.  Look at his old pictures.  He ALWAYS had large round delts and good size arms. 

Secondly:  those pictures are made from two different cameras.  The "clearer" one is our canon digital camera.  The "blurry" one is from his camera phone. 

Lastly:  you guys really need to get a life.  Like another member said, Mike does this for hobby.  He never claimed that he was a pro or even close to a pro.  He never even said he was aiming to be one.  It's really sad that you all have absolutely nothing better to do than to just sit back and rip apart others on a message board (without even so much as offering up one of your own pictures for comparison.  But then again...who would believe it was you right?).  Why don't you go to the gym and work on obtaining the physique that keeps you glued to a bodybuilding board instead of always hating on people.  You guys are like the bullies of the school yard and will inevitably end up like they all do.  :-\
You're nuts woman.and by the way its only the internet. :-\

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2007, 12:48:46 PM »
This may sound a little gay but it looks like his coin purse aint holding much more than 2 pennies hahahahahah

word is that laura fantasizes about melissa when she's getting in on with little mike. :-X

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

There isn't anyone on these boards who desrve/ask for more abuse than these two embarrassments. Cheri, do you want us to all of a sudden take you guys seriously?